Windows 10: Transfer c:\ to a new win10 os

Discus and support Transfer c:\ to a new win10 os in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey all ,i had to reinstall win10 os on my ssd and i need to transfer all of my c:\ drive with office and its keys to the new win10 os, how can i do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by confo, Dec 28, 2020.

1. confo Win User

Transfer c:\ to a new win10 os

Hey all ,i had to reinstall win10 os on my ssd and i need to transfer all of my c:\ drive with office and its keys to the new win10 os, how can i do that ?

:)

confo, Dec 28, 2020
  2. Devils41 Win User

Help with OS Transfer on a new build

Need some help figuring out what I need to do for a fresh build tomorrow. I will be moving off of my old CPU and mobo to a new X99 system. Right now I have my OS on a Sata SSD and want to transfer it onto a new NVME drive.

Some issues:
    • I have a windows 10 upgrade from a RETAIL windows 7 license so I should have migration rights correct?
    • I have 3 other non-OS drives so after I do the install with my old/ current Microsoft account will my fresh install of windows recognise those drives?
    If you guys could shed some light on how to do this or advice please lend a hand. thanks!

Devils41, Dec 28, 2020
  3. p5200 Win User
    Problems after transferring C: OS SSD Drive to new SSD

I clicked on update and got this
    Transfer c:\ to a new win10 os [​IMG]

Transfer c:\ to a new win10 os [​IMG]

p5200, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Transfer c:\ to a new win10 os

transfer win10 to new computer

transfer win10 to new computer

dire_jeffrey, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Transfer c:\ to a new win10 os

1. Transfer c:\ to a new win10 os - Similar Threads - Transfer win10

2. Transfer riles from Win10 to Android Phone vis USB C cable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transfer riles from Win10 to Android Phone vis USB C cable: I have a Galaxy S20 and a Windows 10 desktop computer, and I have a file folder I'd like to transfer from my computer to my phone. My computer has a USB C port, so I connected the two devices with the cable that came with my phone. My phone lets me know that it's charging,...
  3. Transfer Win10 HOME Key retail to another PC after upgrading to PRO retail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer Win10 HOME Key retail to another PC after upgrading to PRO retail: As the subject line states... I have 2 PCs. One with a HOME retail key and one with no key but is an older PC ... let say it currently has no OS. I want to upgrade this newer PC from HOME retail to PRO retail. I have already retrieved the HOME key and saved into a text...
  4. Differing RDP transfer behaviours between 2 Win10 machines over LAN?

Differing RDP transfer behaviours between 2 Win10 machines over LAN?: I have a headless Win10 PC in my home office I use for heavy data processing using a dedicated app licensed only to that machine. Connecting via RDP from my workstation over gigabit LAN, copying files to the headless PC (via simple copy paste) is incredibly fast and when I...
  5. Transferring SDD with win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transferring SDD with win10: My NUC8i7 had a hardware problem. Replaced it with NUC10i7. while powering up with the same SDD and memory transffered from the old one, the system request a recovery key. I do not own such a key. Did not find any BitLocker key in my account. Thae operating system was...
  6. Very slow file transfer between win10 & 2019 - interesting work around

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very slow file transfer between win10 & 2019 - interesting work around: Hi All, We recently installed a Win2019 fileserver on vsphere Soon after wards we were getting reports of very slow files transfers on all the file shares. Most but not all PC's were affected, copying a 1GB file from share to desktop was bouncing between 0 and 3MB/s on...
  7. Transfer from WinXP to Win10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer from WinXP to Win10.: What system or program is recommended for videos transfer from XP to 10. I used to use Tornado transfer and then Roxio to open but now it doesn't work anymore. Got transfer all right but Win10 won't accept the file....
  8. External HDD I used on Mac won't show up in Win10, can't transfer files...

External HDD I used on Mac won't show up in Win10, can't transfer files...: Hello. So i've recently sold my Macbook Pro 15" 2017, and I transfered all my files I had on it, especially some multimedia which has a huge sentimental value to me, to an external hard drive from Western Digital. Now I want to put those files in my new Win10 computer's SSD,...
  9. How to transfer Win10 digital license from one VMWare Workstation 14 Virtual Machine to...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to transfer Win10 digital license from one VMWare Workstation 14 Virtual Machine to...: In May 6th, I bought a Win10 digital license from Microsoft Store for a virtual machine created in VMWare Workstation14. The virtual machine is Win 10 system and is activated by the license using with my Microsoft Account. Now I have to run the virtual machine in a different...
  10. Transferring Data off EXT4 formatted drives on a Win10 PC ??

Transferring Data off EXT4 formatted drives on a Win10 PC ??: I have about 6TB of data stored on 2 ancient D-Link DNS323 Nas boxes. Each Nas has 2x HDD's in JBOD configuration using EXT4. I'm building a Windows 10 based Media Server probably with Stablebit Drivepool and Snapraid. The problem is that file transfers on these ancient...