Windows 10: Transfer c:\ to a new win10 os

Discus and support Transfer c:\ to a new win10 os in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey all ,i had to reinstall win10 os on my ssd and i need to transfer all of my c:\ drive with office and its keys to the new win10 os, how can i do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by confo, Dec 28, 2020.

1. confo Win User

Transfer c:\ to a new win10 os

Hey all ,i had to reinstall win10 os on my ssd and i need to transfer all of my c:\ drive with office and its keys to the new win10 os, how can i do that ?

:)

confo, Dec 28, 2020
  2. Devils41 Win User

Help with OS Transfer on a new build

Need some help figuring out what I need to do for a fresh build tomorrow. I will be moving off of my old CPU and mobo to a new X99 system. Right now I have my OS on a Sata SSD and want to transfer it onto a new NVME drive.

Some issues:
    • I have a windows 10 upgrade from a RETAIL windows 7 license so I should have migration rights correct?
    • I have 3 other non-OS drives so after I do the install with my old/ current Microsoft account will my fresh install of windows recognise those drives?
    If you guys could shed some light on how to do this or advice please lend a hand. thanks!

Devils41, Dec 28, 2020
  3. p5200 Win User
    Problems after transferring C: OS SSD Drive to new SSD

I clicked on update and got this
    Transfer c:\ to a new win10 os [​IMG]

Transfer c:\ to a new win10 os [​IMG]

p5200, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Transfer c:\ to a new win10 os

transfer win10 to new computer

transfer win10 to new computer

dire_jeffrey, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Transfer c:\ to a new win10 os

1. Transfer c:\ to a new win10 os - Similar Threads - Transfer win10

2. File Explorer Win10 sees my Galaxy S20+ when it's set to "Transferring Images" but sees...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Win10 sees my Galaxy S20+ when it's set to "Transferring Images" but sees...: I have multiple folder of images in my SD card and used to be able to see all folders in my SD card when set to Transferring files/audio. Now just recently when I set the S20+ to "Transferring files/audio" instead of the "Transferring Images" option, File Explorer no longer...
  3. File Explorer Win10 sees my Galaxy S20+ when it's set to "Transferring Images" but sees...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Win10 sees my Galaxy S20+ when it's set to "Transferring Images" but sees...: I have multiple folder of images in my SD card and used to be able to see all folders in my SD card when set to Transferring files/audio. Now just recently when I set the S20+ to "Transferring files/audio" instead of the "Transferring Images" option, File Explorer no longer...
  4. File Explorer Win10 sees my Galaxy S20+ when it's set to "Transferring Images" but sees...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to transfer license after upgrading to win10. What a scam.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to transfer license after upgrading to win10. What a scam.: I bought a windows 7 license many moons ago and like many people upgrade to win 10 that has been running using fusion on a Mac that’s 13 years old. Only used to run my financial software only because the Mac version is horrible. Decided to finally upgrade computer. When I...
  6. Unable to transfer license after upgrading to win10. What a scam.

Unable to transfer license after upgrading to win10. What a scam.: I bought a windows 7 license many moons ago and like many people upgrade to win 10 that has been running using fusion on a Mac that’s 13 years old. Only used to run my financial software only because the Mac version is horrible. Decided to finally upgrade computer. When I...
  7. Unable to transfer license after upgrading to win10. What a scam.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. How to transfer Win10 license from old PC to Parallels - computer was OEM Win7, upgraded to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer Win10 license from old PC to Parallels - computer was OEM Win7, upgraded to...: Have a very old Dell PC that came with OEM Windows 7 Pro. I upgraded it to Windows 8 Pro with a paid license. Later, it was upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, with a free upgrade by Microsoft.Now I have Mac Mini M2, and have installed Parallels to run PC applications that I still...
  9. How to transfer Win10 license from old PC to Parallels - computer was OEM Win7, upgraded to...

How to transfer Win10 license from old PC to Parallels - computer was OEM Win7, upgraded to...: Have a very old Dell PC that came with OEM Windows 7 Pro. I upgraded it to Windows 8 Pro with a paid license. Later, it was upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, with a free upgrade by Microsoft.Now I have Mac Mini M2, and have installed Parallels to run PC applications that I still...
  10. How to transfer Win10 license from old PC to Parallels - computer was OEM Win7, upgraded to...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation