Windows 10: transfer contacts from windows pc to windows phone

Discus and support transfer contacts from windows pc to windows phone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I transfer my contacts from my windows 10 pc in s mode to my windows 10 phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JAMESMAIORINO, Oct 28, 2019.

1. transfer contacts from windows pc to windows phone

how do I transfer my contacts from my windows 10 pc in s mode to my windows 10 phone

:)

JAMESMAIORINO, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 28, 2019
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Oct 28, 2019
  4. vivitree Win User

transfer contacts from windows pc to windows phone

My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
    or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
    There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac. Hope it can do you a favor.

vivitree, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

transfer contacts from windows pc to windows phone

1. transfer contacts from windows pc to windows phone - Similar Threads - transfer contacts phone

2. Phone Link is not updating contact pictures from phone to pc / Android / Windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link is not updating contact pictures from phone to pc / Android / Windows 10 pc: When I've updated the contact picture for older contacts, the new contact picture isn't updating in Phone Link on my pc via. When I created new contacts, those have the new contact pic shown in Phone Link on my pc, but older contacts just keeps the old picture.• Android /...
  3. Phone Link is not updating contact pictures from phone to pc / Android / Windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link is not updating contact pictures from phone to pc / Android / Windows 10 pc: When I've updated the contact picture for older contacts, the new contact picture isn't updating in Phone Link on my pc via. When I created new contacts, those have the new contact pic shown in Phone Link on my pc, but older contacts just keeps the old picture.• Android /...
  4. When transferring files from PC Windows 11 to an android phone, the transfer automatically...

When transferring files from PC Windows 11 to an android phone, the transfer automatically...: I am trying to copy some files and games which are about 60 GB in size to my phone from my pc, but when I try to do it the copying starts and ends automatically midway through the process and when I check the copied items are 4.44 gb in size, I have copied the same files...
  5. Transferring photos from android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring photos from android phone to PC: Transferring photos: My smart phone will not switch from "this device" to "connected device" for transferring photos to pc. Which option should be chosen and is there a specific reason why I can't switch between the two selections?Thanks!...
  6. Transferring photos from android phone to PC

Transferring photos from android phone to PC: Transferring photos: My smart phone will not switch from "this device" to "connected device" for transferring photos to pc. Which option should be chosen and is there a specific reason why I can't switch between the two selections?Thanks!...
  7. Transfer from PC to Cell Phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer from PC to Cell Phone: I cannot figure out how to transfer individual documents, pictures, etc to my cell phone. Pc to cell. I found an easy way to do it using file explorer, highlight the document, click copy but my Lg Android is no longer listed in the drop-down menu. My phone is connected to...
  8. Unable to transfer photos from phone to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to transfer photos from phone to PC: I have an old Android phone and a laptop running Windows 10. My phone doesn’t have an SD card and a data package. I did everything I can, updated drivers for this Motorola Rival phone...
  9. Install/Transfer games from phone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install/Transfer games from phone to PC: how to transfer downloaded games from my phone to my laptop Moved from: Accessories / Other Subject changed from: mobile devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installtransfer-games-from-phone-to-pc/87eca5fe-efb2-4a4f-98b4-4264019ecea4
  10. Contact transfer from Windows phone to iphone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Contact transfer from Windows phone to iphone: Need to transfer contacts from Windows phone to iPhone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/contact-transfer-from-windows-phone-to-iphone/c9fa3a60-1ca7-43f2-9e31-0bee66412a2d