Windows 10: Transfer contacts

Discus and support Transfer contacts in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been trying to move my contacts from my nokia 640 lte to an iPhone 6s, I am just going round in circles now, somehow I appear to have got a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BruceAylward, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Transfer contacts

I have been trying to move my contacts from my nokia 640 lte to an iPhone 6s, I am just going round in circles now, somehow I appear to have got a whole load of contacts from so long ago they are mostly irrelevant now, these have obviously been transferred from some cloud or other, is there a simple idiot proof way to transfer all my contacts from my windows phone to my iPhone, thank you

:)

BruceAylward, Dec 11, 2018
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Dec 11, 2018
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Dec 11, 2018
  4. vivitree Win User

Transfer contacts

My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
    or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
    There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac. Hope it can do you a favor.

vivitree, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

Transfer contacts

1. Transfer contacts - Similar Threads - Transfer contacts

2. Transferring Galaxy s7 Contacts to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring Galaxy s7 Contacts to Windows 10: I've followed the recommended steps and export my S7 Contacts to the S7 SD card. When I connect to my Windows 10 machine via a USP port it immediately starts trying to transfer photos & videos which isn't my intention. If I click Cancel it immediately restarts! If I shrink...
  3. Transferring Galaxy s7 Contacts to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Galaxy s7 Contacts to Windows 10: I've followed the recommended steps and export my S7 Contacts to the S7 SD card. When I connect to my Windows 10 machine via a USP port it immediately starts trying to transfer photos & videos which isn't my intention. If I click Cancel it immediately restarts! If I shrink...
  4. Transferring Contacts in Mail Gmail Accounts

Transferring Contacts in Mail Gmail Accounts: My computer has Windows 10 Pro and I am using Microsoft Mail as an email clients.I have had a Gmail account for years, Lets call it *** Email address is removed for privacy *** My cell phone died and I did not keep my old phone number. When I tried to setup my new phone, I...
  5. Transferring Contacts in Mail Gmail Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Contacts in Mail Gmail Accounts: My computer has Windows 10 Pro and I am using Microsoft Mail as an email clients.I have had a Gmail account for years, Lets call it *** Email address is removed for privacy *** My cell phone died and I did not keep my old phone number. When I tried to setup my new phone, I...
  6. how do I transfer people contacts from and old computer to a new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I transfer people contacts from and old computer to a new computer: I need to xfer people from a windows ten machine to a new windows 11 machine---how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-people-contacts-from-and-old/5ff2289b-454a-4e4b-b4ac-f55b3d16c8dc
  7. how do I transfer people contacts from and old computer to a new computer

how do I transfer people contacts from and old computer to a new computer: I need to xfer people from a windows ten machine to a new windows 11 machine---how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-people-contacts-from-and-old/5ff2289b-454a-4e4b-b4ac-f55b3d16c8dc
  8. How do I transfer contacts in Windows Mail to Gmail ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I transfer contacts in Windows Mail to Gmail ?: I recently purchased a new HP desktop that contained Windows 10 and a new version of email called Windows Mail. I also have Google Gmail and I would like to transfer the contacts, or People, in Windows Mail to Gmail. How can I do this?...
  9. Transfer old windows Live email/contacts into windows 10 Mail from old computer hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer old windows Live email/contacts into windows 10 Mail from old computer hard drive: Hi,I am required to transfer old emails/contacts from a hard drive used in a Windows 7 computer that has failed, into a new computer installed with Windows 10. The old hard drive is installed into a caddy and connected to the new computer where I am able to access the old...
  10. Adding a gmail contact in the Windows App People doesn't transfer to Google Contacts

Adding a gmail contact in the Windows App People doesn't transfer to Google Contacts: My Windows People App is connected to two accounts - one Hotmail, one Gmail.I added a contact through it to the Gmail account and synchronized. However, when I connect to my Google account, the new contact doesn't show up there and so I can't use it on my Android phone.This...