Windows 10: Transfer data files rom windows 7 to windows 10

Discus and support Transfer data files rom windows 7 to windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I transfer data files from windows 7 to windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BILL 9300, Dec 26, 2018.

1. BILL 9300 Win User

Transfer data files rom windows 7 to windows 10

How can I transfer data files from windows 7 to windows 10?

:)

BILL 9300, Dec 26, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Dec 26, 2018
  4. DavidRVA Win User

Transfer files (Pictures, Documents) from a Windows 7 PC to a Windows 10 PC

I recently purchased a new laptop with windows 10. My old laptop has windows 7. Can anyone list the step-by-step instructions for transferring the data to the new machine? I understand that windows easy transfer is no longer an option for windows 10.

DavidRVA, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Transfer data files rom windows 7 to windows 10 - Similar Threads - Transfer data files

2. Windows 7 DVD-ROM on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 DVD-ROM on Windows 10: I have "The Complete National Geographic" Every issue since 1988 -- through 2008 that I bought years ago of course!. I'm trying to play it, but my HP computer has Windows 10. It won't load or play. Is there a way to do that? Or is this useless. I'd hate to lose it? Thanks for...
  3. Windows 7 DVD-ROM on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 DVD-ROM on Windows 10: I have "The Complete National Geographic" Every issue since 1988 -- through 2008 that I bought years ago of course!. I'm trying to play it, but my HP computer has Windows 10. It won't load or play. Is there a way to do that? Or is this useless. I'd hate to lose it? Thanks for...
  4. Transfer files from Windows 7 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer files from Windows 7 to Windows 10: Just purchased a computer with Windows 10 on it. Had Windows 7. Backed up my files documents, pictures, etc from my old computer and tried to restore them to my new one. Nothing shows up. What am I doing wrong?...
  5. Transfer files windows 7 to window 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transfer files windows 7 to window 10.: How to transfer files from old windows 7 to new windows 10 computer. Tried ethernet bridge but new windows 10 will not access old computer through Ethernet bridge...
  6. Transferring files from Windows 7 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring files from Windows 7 to Windows 10: When I purchased my new computer with windows 10, I transferred everything from my old computer using my Seagate GoFlex portable external hard drive. Now I can't locate any of the files or folders that I transferred. How do I find them?...
  7. transfer data between wind 7 and 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer data between wind 7 and 10: transfer data between wind 7 and 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-data-between-wind-7-and-10/7831515a-aa6c-41f2-858c-77b6b43d54a9"
  8. File Transfer from Windows 7 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    File Transfer from Windows 7 to Windows 10: I have a Gigaware usb transfer cable and Laplink FileMover with Windows Easy Transfer Wizard software. I used this to move files from Win XP to Win 7. Can I use this cable and software package to transfer Win 7 files to Windows 10?...
  9. Transferring files from Windows 7 to 10

Transferring files from Windows 7 to 10: I have copied the Migwiz folder from Windows 7 and when I try and run the application on Windows 10 it says that wdscore.dll is missing from the installation disk. Any suggestions would be appreciated....
  10. Data Transfer from 7 to 10

Data Transfer from 7 to 10: Hello Everyone, with the new WIN 10 RTM right around the corner, and everyone seem to be getting their systems ready for WIN 10, I was wondering about the Transfer of my current genuine WIN 7 Data on my current machine, to a new install of WIN 10 on my current machine, ( When...