Windows 10: Transfer data from Windows Live Mail to Outlook

Discus and support Transfer data from Windows Live Mail to Outlook in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just installed Office 2019 which includes Outlook. I was previously using Windows Live Mail for my emails. How do I transfer emails, folders,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jim garnett, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Transfer data from Windows Live Mail to Outlook

I just installed Office 2019 which includes Outlook. I was previously using Windows Live Mail for my emails. How do I transfer emails, folders, contacts and calendar information from Live Mail to Outlook?

:)

jim garnett, Jan 6, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Jan 6, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This was going to be my suggestion as well. I just wasn't sure if it worked with XP. It is definitely way better than Outlook Express, and I actually prefer it to regular Outlook as well.

newtekie1, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Transfer data from Windows Live Mail to Outlook

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Transfer data from Windows Live Mail to Outlook

1. Transfer data from Windows Live Mail to Outlook - Similar Threads - Transfer data Live

2. How to transfer emails from Windows Live mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer emails from Windows Live mail: Hi I have wanted to move some emails from my UWClub account to my Gmail account but I dont know what the password for Windows Live is. I have tried to go through Microsoft to recover my account but to no avail. I had the following response - Unfortunately, our automated...
  3. How to transfer emails from Windows Live mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to transfer emails from Windows Live mail: Hi I have wanted to move some emails from my UWClub account to my Gmail account but I dont know what the password for Windows Live is. I have tried to go through Microsoft to recover my account but to no avail. I had the following response - Unfortunately, our automated...
  4. Outlook and Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook and Windows Live Mail: Although WLM is long past its sell by date, I still use it and have for many years. Very good email client.Trying to add my Outlook Mail account to WLM and have followed this link for server and setup information -...
  5. Outlook and Windows Live Mail

Outlook and Windows Live Mail: Although WLM is long past its sell by date, I still use it and have for many years. Very good email client.Trying to add my Outlook Mail account to WLM and have followed this link for server and setup information -...
  6. Export folders from Windows Live Mail to Outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Export folders from Windows Live Mail to Outlook: Hi, Up until now I have been using Windows Live Mail WLM to receive, send and store my emails. However, after changing my password for security reasons my Live Mail will no longer work. I have Outlook installed on my PC so I intend to start using that instead. However, I...
  7. Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook: Is there a reliable way to transfer emails from Windows Live Mail to an Outlook .pst file? I can see that there are a number of free third party programs that claim to do it but I'm never sure if they can be trusted. I'd like to transfer over the emails I have on my old...
  8. Transferring files from Microsoft Live Mail to Outlook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transferring files from Microsoft Live Mail to Outlook: I am trying to export emails from Windows Live Mail on an old computer to import into Microsoft Outlook on a new computer. I have followed the instructions given on the previous posts but none of this works. Installed Windows Outlook on the old computer. I tried exporting...
  9. Windows Live Mail and Outlook Challenges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Live Mail and Outlook Challenges: My situation, and please remember I am not computer literate, is that I receive incoming emails in the Windows Live 2012 email inbox, but I cannot send emails from there. I cannot receive emails in Outlook, but I can send from there! Spent an hour and a half on the phone...
  10. transfer emails to mail from outlook.

transfer emails to mail from outlook.: i have a new pc. i opened the mail app. it asked me to pick an account. i picked my account (same email, name, etc). but it does not have any of my emails. can someone please explain how i get my emails off my old pc and onto the new one. i think the old office i had was...