Windows 10: transfer documents, recipes etc. to cell phone

Discus and support transfer documents, recipes etc. to cell phone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I found a while back an easy way to transfer documents, recipes, and pictures from my Pc to my LG android Phonix 4 using file explorer. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JosephLinhoss, Oct 30, 2019.

1. transfer documents, recipes etc. to cell phone

I found a while back an easy way to transfer documents, recipes, and pictures from my Pc to my LG android Phonix 4 using file explorer. I have forgotten how to set my android up to receive the transfer to my phone and what I need to do in file explorer. Can I send multiple documents at the same time if someone can help me to get the rest set up?

:)

JosephLinhoss, Oct 30, 2019
  2. twilyth Win User

Blocking Cell Phone Numbers

Here's one way to get around the problem. It's kludgy but it should work.

Get a VOIP based phone service or a magic jack. For 24/7 access, you're better off with VOIP that uses an ethernet adapter, but that's up to the user.

The important point is to find one that lets you create your own "black list" of callers. Usually they will have both black and white list options and these are usually a subcategory under the "do not disturb" or similar feature.

The provider will usually let you create a second number for $5-10 per month. You'll use this for your cell phone number. If it is ever compromised, you can change it easily without affecting the base number.

Forward the second number to your cell phone and give everyone that one as your "cell phone" number. There will be a delay of a few seconds as calls get routed, but who cares. It's not like any of us is on Obama's speed dial right?

Now when you get assholes calling you, just add them to the black list.

You can also block calls w/o caller id this way if your cell phone co. doesn't already do that for you.

twilyth, Oct 30, 2019
  3. California to Ban Cell Phones/Laptops/Mobile Devices on Road

Ive almost been hit 100 times by folks talking on their damn cell phones and not paying attention. About time someone stepped up and did something.

WarEagleAU, Oct 30, 2019
  4. transfer documents, recipes etc. to cell phone

TI Demonstrates Cell Phone Projector

everything will be integrated with phones someday - credit cards, passwords, email, document storage, dvd movies and projectors (evidently).

and i think that most people who are projecting with their cell phone will be able to plug it in while doing so (i'm thinking laptop + projector replacement in the ultra small form of a cell phone)

i_am_mustang_man, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

transfer documents, recipes etc. to cell phone

1. transfer documents, recipes etc. to cell phone - Similar Threads - transfer documents recipes

2. Cell phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cell phone: I’m trying to Change my cell phone number but don’t have access to my old phone number But have have all the info it needs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cell-phone/67a833de-74e1-4e7a-a605-51d7199ba0df
  3. Cell phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cell phone: I’m trying to Change my cell phone number but don’t have access to my old phone number But have have all the info it needs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cell-phone/67a833de-74e1-4e7a-a605-51d7199ba0df
  4. Can I transfer a recipe file to my Recipe Keeper Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer a recipe file to my Recipe Keeper Pro?: See question above. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-transfer-a-recipe-file-to-my-recipe-keeper/bb3bc169-ad84-40d5-bf84-4808caf1c55f
  5. Can I transfer a recipe file to my Recipe Keeper Pro?

Can I transfer a recipe file to my Recipe Keeper Pro?: See question above. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-transfer-a-recipe-file-to-my-recipe-keeper/bb3bc169-ad84-40d5-bf84-4808caf1c55f
  6. Transfer from PC to Cell Phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer from PC to Cell Phone: I cannot figure out how to transfer individual documents, pictures, etc to my cell phone. Pc to cell. I found an easy way to do it using file explorer, highlight the document, click copy but my Lg Android is no longer listed in the drop-down menu. My phone is connected to...
  7. Transferring photos from android cell phone to my PC

Transferring photos from android cell phone to my PC: I can transfer the photos I take on my camera to my PC no problem. However, I get every single Microsoft Icon along with them which of course clogs up my picture files. Any solution?...
  8. transfer photos from my cell phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer photos from my cell phone: I need to transfer my photos that I have in my cell phone to my Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-from-my-cell-phone/da8391f5-0f79-49cc-b97a-fdd9d368622d"
  9. Print recipe from Recipe Keeper

Print recipe from Recipe Keeper: How do I fix "Windows.Graphic.Printing.PrintManager must be retrieved and initialized with a PrintTaskRequesred event prior to making this call"?...
  10. Cell phone integration

in Windows 10 Support
    Cell phone integration: Is there any way to get cell phone apps working from within Windows? Example: would like to use PC keyboard to type messages in WhatsApp. TIA 59437

Users found this page by searching for:

1. easiesr way to transfer documents to my LG android cell phone