Windows 10: transfer dvd win 10 iso image file to computer?

Discus and support transfer dvd win 10 iso image file to computer? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Can an iso file of win 10 pro on a dvd be transferd to the pc and another copy then be made? If so how is it done. Thanks! *Smile 161309 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by p5200, Jul 25, 2020.

1. p5200 Win User

transfer dvd win 10 iso image file to computer?

Can an iso file of win 10 pro on a dvd be transferd to the pc and another copy then be made? If so how is it done. Thanks! *Smile

:)

p5200, Jul 25, 2020
  2. timta2 Win User

Need ISO maker

Um, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't UDF the DVD format?

"The name ISO is taken from the ISO 9660 file system used with CD-ROM media, but an ISO image might also contain a UDF file system."

ISO image - Wikipedia

timta2, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Need ISO maker

I tried imgburn followed step by step and it sucks ...burned an image supposed to be ISO endend up in UDF ..not auto executable and scraped a dvd for it. Gonna try alcohol thx

MohawkAngel, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

DVD ---> ISO Software

Yes, DVDShrink 3.2 has output options of:
    "ISO Image File"
    "ISO Image File and burn with DVD Decryptor"
    For protected content, you are on your own...

Sasqui, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

1. transfer dvd win 10 iso image file to computer? - Similar Threads - transfer dvd iso

2. ISO or VHDX image file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ISO or VHDX image file: I am a iMac User running Sur. To use an app name3d Parallels to run a Windows 10 environment, I need to download a ISO or VHDX image file but cannot find it anywhere. Can you please point me in the nright direction?The message I receive during the Parallels installation is:...
  3. Win 10 and win 8.1 and .ISO FILES

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 and win 8.1 and .ISO FILES: Hi, How do I Create a DVD for software install from an .iso file?? I am using Win 10. Thank you, tdg2594 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-and-win-81-and-iso-files/e8eb0f47-ddfb-4200-af9e-07f0ee3baa7b
  4. DVD file transfer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD file transfer: How can I transfer a DVD file on my computer and have the disc play on a DVD player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-file-transfer/e1b6b78c-3d36-437a-bf7d-5b82af5c7010
  5. Win 10 Pro iso file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Pro iso file: Where can I download the Win 10 Pro iso file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/win-10-pro-iso-file/b40e6868-f5eb-425f-a7bc-7dd083d8a1cd
  6. Win 10 ISO image to USB on Chrome BookOS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 ISO image to USB on Chrome BookOS: Hi gang, I'm trying to create a bootable Win 10 image on a USB to fix my Toshiba Satellite A505. The problem is the only computer I have to do that is a Acer Chrome Book and downloading the image doesn't work. Does anybody know a way to correct this or complete this?...
  7. Windows 10 ISO image burned to DVD won't boot

Windows 10 ISO image burned to DVD won't boot: Hi all, As per my title, when I burn the downloaded Windows 10 ISO to a DVD, it won't boot. It shows the blue squares but right about where the spinning circle would appear, the system reboots. I have the Windows 10 Pro English x64 ISO (2 of them, actually). I...
  8. find ISO file image?

find ISO file image?: how do I search and find iso file image? will it matter if I'm getting it from another pc? using rufus. 32287
  9. Make win 10 .iso file bootable DVD or USB

Make win 10 .iso file bootable DVD or USB: I would like to do a clean install I have downloaded windows10 .iso free version file from creation tool to DVD is the file bootable. If not how do I make a bootable DVD or USB from the downloaded. Appreciate help.. Regards 25364
  10. Copy ISO file to DVD

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy ISO file to DVD: I have the windows 10 ISO file on my hard drive and am trying to copy it do a DVD+R. But I get a message that tells me that the DVD has to be formatted to NTFS. When I try to format I don't have a NTFS option. Isn't there a way to move the iso form my hard drive to the DVD?...