Windows 10: Transfer emails and contacts from my old Windows 7 pc using Live Mail to a new Windows 10 pc

Discus and support Transfer emails and contacts from my old Windows 7 pc using Live Mail to a new Windows 10 pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am in the process of setting up a new pc with Windows 10. My old one uses Live Mail in Windows 7. How do I transfer (i.e., export/import) emails and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JacksonSR2, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Transfer emails and contacts from my old Windows 7 pc using Live Mail to a new Windows 10 pc

I am in the process of setting up a new pc with Windows 10. My old one uses Live Mail in Windows 7. How do I transfer (i.e., export/import) emails and contacts from my old pc to the new one? Is this process different depending on the email app used on the new Windows 10 pc?

:)

JacksonSR2, Apr 9, 2019
  2. Nacorbone Win User

Transfer contacts from W Live to new PC with Window 10

How can I transfer contacts from Win Live Mail in Win 7 on old PC to Windows People mail in Window 10 in a new PC?

Nacorbone, Apr 9, 2019
  3. transferring email files from old pc to new pc

Alright. I believe what I'd suggest first is to install the logical successor to Windows Mail, which for Windows 7 onward would be the Windows Essentials pack's Mail program. Install it
    from here onto your new Windows 10 computer. This is actually just an updated version of the Windows Vista mail, and it can accept the exported emails from your old PC.

Once all your emails are into that program, fire up Outlook on the same PC and it can import from it using these steps: Migrate from Outlook Express or Windows (Live) Mail to Outlook - HowTo-Outlook

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Apr 9, 2019
  4. crabmann Win User

Transfer emails and contacts from my old Windows 7 pc using Live Mail to a new Windows 10 pc

Win Live Mail lost some contacts

Desktop PC,Win 10,FF primary,IE secondary. I used Outlook mail on my XP laptop and liked it. When I got this PC I could not use Outlook and went to Live Mail. I do not find it to be user friendly like the old Outlook. Today I went to send an email and found about half of my contacts were missing and cant seem to recover them. I would like to download the free Outlook Mail and move my old emails over and create a single contact list that can be edited. Currently I have several different contact lists some of which can be edited and some not. When finished I would like to delete the old lists and Live Mail. Can this be done and how?

crabmann, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Transfer emails and contacts from my old Windows 7 pc using Live Mail to a new Windows 10 pc

1. Transfer emails and contacts from my old Windows 7 pc using Live Mail to a new Windows 10 pc - Similar Threads - Transfer emails contacts

2. I want to transfer my emails from an old PC to a new PC but windows live mail app is no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to transfer my emails from an old PC to a new PC but windows live mail app is no...: My old PC has slowed down and is unusable and so I've had to purchase a new PC. I have hundreds of emails in folders on an old PC in windows live mail which is no longer available. I have a new PC and want to move these emails into outlook or gmail - whatever works . The...
  3. I want to transfer my emails from an old PC to a new PC but windows live mail app is no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to transfer my emails from an old PC to a new PC but windows live mail app is no...: My old PC has slowed down and is unusable and so I've had to purchase a new PC. I have hundreds of emails in folders on an old PC in windows live mail which is no longer available. I have a new PC and want to move these emails into outlook or gmail - whatever works . The...
  4. Transferring Windows from old to new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Windows from old to new PC: I have a self-built Intel Core i3 PC which I built some years ago. It has a copy of W10 Pro on a SATA SSD. I plan to build a new PC with M2 storage. Can I transfer my copy of Windows to the new PC, and if so how?...
  5. Transferring Windows from old to new PC

Transferring Windows from old to new PC: I have a self-built Intel Core i3 PC which I built some years ago. It has a copy of W10 Pro on a SATA SSD. I plan to build a new PC with M2 storage. Can I transfer my copy of Windows to the new PC, and if so how?...
  6. Transfer old windows Live email/contacts into windows 10 Mail from old computer hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer old windows Live email/contacts into windows 10 Mail from old computer hard drive: Hi,I am required to transfer old emails/contacts from a hard drive used in a Windows 7 computer that has failed, into a new computer installed with Windows 10. The old hard drive is installed into a caddy and connected to the new computer where I am able to access the old...
  7. Windows Live Mail on old PC to Windows 10 Mail on new PC - help.

Windows Live Mail on old PC to Windows 10 Mail on new PC - help.: Greetings I've been trying to find a straightforward answer to how this can be done: I want to transfer 2 email accounts which I access via Windows Live Mail on to my new PC which has Windows 10 mail. I want to bring across all folders with all the emails placed in them...
  8. Transfer contents from an old Windows 7 PC to a new Windows 10 PC.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer contents from an old Windows 7 PC to a new Windows 10 PC.: I must transfer all the contents from an old Windows 7 PC to a new Windows 10 PC. That includes folders, files, email, programs, apps, etc. I found two companies that claim to do this seamlessly: Laplink and Zinstall. After looking at some of their customers' reviews and...
  9. Transfer Windows Live Mail Contacts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer Windows Live Mail Contacts: I still use WLM and am a bit peeved about loss of support. Anyways I have just moved from an old to a new PC. The usual nightmare. (I bought Laplink but it didn't work - mainly because I have a SSd c Drive which seems to confuse the. In the end I had to pay Laplink more to do...
  10. Transfer Windows Live Mail from Old PC w/Win 7 to new PC w/Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Transfer Windows Live Mail from Old PC w/Win 7 to new PC w/Windows 10: The Scenario: My husband is a travel agent. We use Windows Live Mail. He keeps email files from clients in a WLM folder called "Clients", has a subfolder for each client, and stores information about their trips in the subfolders. His older computer runs Windows 7. The new...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to transfer email from windows 7 to windows 10

2. transfer email from windows 7 to windows 10

3. transfer emails from windows 7 to windows 10

4. my contacts email from windows 7,
  5. move emails from windows 7 to windows 10,
  6. where are my emails from windows 7,
  7. messages from win7 live mail to win10s mail,
  8. my contacts email windows 7,
  9. import contacts to windows 10 mail from windows 7 live mail,
  10. import contacts from windows 7 to windows 10,
  11. how to add a email address and transfer old emails,
  12. transfer windows 7 contacts to windows 10,
  13. upload my contacts from windows 7,
  14. move live mail contacts to windows 10 mail,
  15. how do I transfer my contact list from Windows 7 to a new windows 10 computer