Windows 10: transfer emails and favorites from win7 pc to new win10 pc?

Discus and support transfer emails and favorites from win7 pc to new win10 pc? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I need to transfer saved emails and all favorites from a win7 pc to a new win10 pc. How do I do that, using a usb drive? Thanks 20831 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tcjames, Sep 2, 2015.

1. tcjames Win User

transfer emails and favorites from win7 pc to new win10 pc?

I need to transfer saved emails and all favorites from a win7 pc to a new win10 pc. How do I do that, using a usb drive? Thanks

:)

tcjames, Sep 2, 2015

2. transfer PhotoStudio6

How do I transfer PhotoStudio6 from my old Win7 PC to new Win10 laptop?

CeleEveland, Sep 2, 2015
  3. CSTan123 Win User
    How to import email and contact

I got problem to import my old email from other computer to new computer. My previous email is using window live mail (win7) and I would like to transfer my old email and contact from old computer to new computer with using window live mail (win10). Appreciated
    your prompt reply. Thanks

CSTan123, Sep 2, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Favorites are located at %USERPROFILE%\Favorites

Which email are you using? If it's webmail, it will be there from any computer. If a client, it will vary for which client you use.

Dude, Sep 2, 2015
  5. tcjames Win User
    win7 pc using windows mail, win10 pc using windows essentials live mail

tcjames, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. transfer emails and favorites from win7 pc to new win10 pc? - Similar Threads - transfer emails favorites

2. Wiping Win10 PC that was upgraded from win7 free

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wiping Win10 PC that was upgraded from win7 free: So, I'm selling my custom build PC of 3 years, and I just want to make sure I do this right. I originally bought a win7 pro key (not sure what kind) and installed windows 7 with that and then upgraded to windows 10 via the free upgrade. I want to wipe the PC now. Will the...
  3. Transferring Win10 retail to new PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring Win10 retail to new PC: I plan on buying a retail copy of Win10 before the new year but I also plan to build a new PC before the end of 2020. The copy I'm looking at says retail 1PC and I'm pretty sure it just means one at a time. Just want to be sure that when I build my new PC I can still...
  4. Data Transfer Win7 to Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data Transfer Win7 to Win10: What options do I have for multiple PCs to transfer data from PC to PC? PC Mover is not an option for licensing multiple PCs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-transfer-win7-to-win10/4b17bd7b-981e-4e67-b11a-240ad288aff4"
  5. Moving from win7/old pc to win10/new pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Moving from win7/old pc to win10/new pc: I have a newly built pc on which I will install Win 10. My old pc has Win 7 installed. I plan to have the new pc boot UEFI. The old pc is legacy boot (non-UEFI). Q1. Will I be able to just put the old HDDs in the new pc as storage and transfer files (photos, music,...
  6. Building new pc - want to transfer win10 licence from old pc

Building new pc - want to transfer win10 licence from old pc: Hello, Thank you in advance for any response or feedback as this is the first time I am in need of help from these forums. Basically I am building a new rig and I want to transfer my product key from my old pc to my new pc. I have done back in the day the free upgrade to...
  7. Transfering old emails from Outlook 07, Win7 to new win10 build

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Transfering old emails from Outlook 07, Win7 to new win10 build: My current build is Windows 10 and have installed MS Outlook 2016 Pro Plus. I have a backup copy of my Outlook 2007 PST file from my previous computer that had Windows 7 Home. In fact, I have my old hard drive with all my MS Office 2007 files on it. My old emails, up to...
  8. Transfer Contacts from Win7 to Win10

in Browsers and Email
    Transfer Contacts from Win7 to Win10: My compuiter was running "Windows Live Mail" under Win7 quite(?) happily. Then Microsoft persuaded me to upgrade to Win10, which aslo ran quite(?) happily until last December.Then things went pear-shaped. The upshot was, I went out & bought a new computer, running Win10. I...
  9. Transfer Upgraded Win10 (From win7) license to a new build?

Transfer Upgraded Win10 (From win7) license to a new build?: I built my last computer in 2012 using Win7. I upgraded to Win10 when it became available. I'm now going to build a new machine with only a few parts from the current one. The old machine will be decommissioned, and it's SSD will become a data drive for the new machine which...
  10. access to win10 pc from win7 pcs on lan

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    access to win10 pc from win7 pcs on lan: A LAN has two win7pro pcs, a new win10Home laptop (replacing an older machine) and other laptops. The two win7pro pcs and the new win10 laptop form a development system for database/app/webapp software, and must be able to create & write files to most any folder on any of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transfer email contacts from win7 to win10