Windows 10: TRansfer emails/contacts from Windows 10 to Office 365

Discus and support TRansfer emails/contacts from Windows 10 to Office 365 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Thinking of purchasing Office 365 personal. Is it easy to transfer emails and contacts from Windows 10 mail? 142242 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by heathfield, Oct 11, 2019.

1. TRansfer emails/contacts from Windows 10 to Office 365

Thinking of purchasing Office 365 personal. Is it easy to transfer emails and contacts from Windows 10 mail?

:)

heathfield, Oct 11, 2019

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Oct 11, 2019
  3. Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration

Office 365 is the most popular email client developed by Microsoft. Office 365 provides a lot of functionality for users, so many organizations are switching their user accounts to Office 365.

An example of this is large companies switching from their email systems to Exchange Online to improve their low-cost efficiency To get the most out of with.

Using Lotus Notes is much harder than in Office 365. Therefore, it is not much beneficial for new and non-technical users. IBM Notes has a very high maintenance fee. Therefore, many Lotus Notes users are willing to migrate to Office 365. So it is not easy
    to know which software is reliable, I suggest users use
    NSF to Office 365 migration
    tool. It is reliable and a popular solution for exporting note data to O365.

• It easily exports all Lotus Notes data in Office 365 with the complete database.
    • It easily transfers data from IBM Notes to Office 365 with emails, contacts, calendars, etc.
    • It also maintains data accuracy, data integrity, and folder structure after the conversion.
    • It is an independent solution to NSF to Office 365 migration.
    • It supports to export Lotus Notes data into Office 365 mailboxes like- Primary, In-place Archive, Shared, and Group Mailboxes.

Get More Info read the blog-
      Import lotus notes to office 365

RudeWarner, Oct 11, 2019
  4. davidhk Win User

TRansfer emails/contacts from Windows 10 to Office 365

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

TRansfer emails/contacts from Windows 10 to Office 365

1. TRansfer emails/contacts from Windows 10 to Office 365 - Similar Threads - TRansfer emails contacts

2. Office 365 emails on the Windows Mail Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 365 emails on the Windows Mail Application: Hi, I am currently using an office 365 email for work and have been given access to view and send emails on behalf of another persons email who is also using office 365. I have the native windows "mail" application on my PC. I was wondering how I setup the windows mail...
  3. Importing/Synching OIS contacts into Office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Importing/Synching OIS contacts into Office 365: Hi, I recently "upgraded" to office 365 on a win 10 PC I use a Gmail account on my IOS devices (Iphone/Ipad) and on my PC. I use IOS contacts for all my contacts. Is there a way to get my IOS contacts into Outlook 365? And have them synch? Before when I just had Office...
  4. Office 365 Outlook email accounts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 Outlook email accounts: I have a subsciption to Micrrosoft Office Personal and wish to install it in a second pc (my wifes pc) but I do not wish my Outlook email account to be seen in my wifes laptop and I do not wish to see my wife's Outlook emails on my pc. If I share my Office 365 Personal...
  5. OFFICE 365 FRAUD EMAIL from HELPDESK <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    OFFICE 365 FRAUD EMAIL from HELPDESK <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>: I got this email you see below. Must have been too tired and I clicked on the link. Then compounded my stupidity when I entered my email and password for my Microsoft account. I KNOW!!! God I've lost several brain cells at 72 but this was truly stupid. When I did not get...
  6. TRansfer emails/contacts from Windows 10 to Office 365

in Windows 10 Support
    TRansfer emails/contacts from Windows 10 to Office 365: Thinking of purchasing Office 365 personal. Is it easy to transfer emails and contacts from Windows 10 mail? 142242
  7. Automatically Transfer Pinned Items from Office 2016 to Office 365 Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatically Transfer Pinned Items from Office 2016 to Office 365 Taskbar: I "upgraded" from Office 2016 to Office 365. Microsoft requires that Office 2016 be uninstalled before installing O365 (booo!). After rebooting my computer, the Office 2016 were removed from my Taskbar, even though I specifically left the bad icons there. But they're gone...
  8. Office 365 email / inbox configeration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 365 email / inbox configeration: How can I configure my inbox so that I can separate the message string from a replied message. this means that I have to look throughout the message rather than have them displayed in my inbox. It is fine on my Outlook but not 365. Does this make sense. Regards, Neil...
  9. transferring contacts from one email provider to my new email provider

in Windows 10 Customization
    transferring contacts from one email provider to my new email provider: i switched providers and want to know once i cancel the old provider email will my contacts stay so i can use them with my new email? i haven't cancelled my old provider yet as i want to make sure i can do it without losing all my contact. or do i need to write down all the...
  10. Can I transfer Email Contacts from Outlook 2007 to W-10 Default Email

in Browsers and Email
    Can I transfer Email Contacts from Outlook 2007 to W-10 Default Email: I have been using 2003 and 2007 Outlook Express for my emails for years. Is it possible to transfer my email contacts from 2007 to my new computer? Thanks I searched tutorials and found nothing 89089

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transfeeing contacts from folder to emails