Windows 10: Transfer entire Amazon and Google Photos to Microsoft OneDrive

Discus and support Transfer entire Amazon and Google Photos to Microsoft OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I transfer Amazon photos & Google Photos to Microsoft OneDrive? I would like to cancel my Amazon and Google Photos subscription but not before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sylvia M Walls, May 16, 2020.

1. Transfer entire Amazon and Google Photos to Microsoft OneDrive

How can I transfer Amazon photos & Google Photos to Microsoft OneDrive? I would like to cancel my Amazon and Google Photos subscription but not before I transfer all my photos. Thank you!

:)

Sylvia M Walls, May 16, 2020

2. What is the best way to move all of my Google Photos over to OneDrive?

Hi RamsonGomes,

Steps to move Google Photos to OneDrive

To make use of MultCloud to move photos to OneDrive,

enter the official website of MultCloud, create a free account,

Free Multiple Cloud Storage Manager: Manage Multiple Cloud Storage Accounts | MultCloud

Step 1. Click “Add Cloud Drives”, choose Google Photos and press Enter to add Google Photos. Then add OneDrive account in MultCloud using the same way.

Add Google Photos

Step 2. After adding Google Photos and OneDrive in MultCloud, click “Cloud Transfer” at the tool bar. In the “Cloud Transfer” interface, click “From: Select the directory you want to” transfer to add Google Photos and click “To: Select the target directory
    you want to save the files to” to add OneDrive.

Step 3. Having selected Google Photos as the source directory and OneDrive as destination place, you can click “Transfer Now” to commit your task.

For detailed guide with photo instructions follow this link:

https://www.multcloud.com/tutorials/move-google...

I hope this works out for you,

your feedback is much appreciated

Thanks and have a good day!

RichardGuerzon, May 16, 2020
  3. RCoon Win User
    OneDrive - Bait and switch (but to what?)

Google Drive offers 17GB free, I see no discernible reason to bother with OneDrive's crippled storage capacity.

EDIT: For a painless transfer, I used microsoft's SyncToy to do a daily backup of DropBox/OneDrive items nightly at 4PM to a Google Drive folder. Once I had finished setting up my phone's automatic backup and had my work flow transferred, I just stopped the auto-backup script and uninstalled OneDrive/DropBox and carried on using Google Drive. Switching cloud storage service isn't remotely arduous.

RCoon, May 16, 2020
  4. Transfer entire Amazon and Google Photos to Microsoft OneDrive

DaedalusHelios, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Transfer entire Amazon and Google Photos to Microsoft OneDrive

1. Transfer entire Amazon and Google Photos to Microsoft OneDrive - Similar Threads - Transfer entire Amazon

2. Transfer Photos from Google Photos APP to 'Photos' on my lap top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Photos from Google Photos APP to 'Photos' on my lap top: Hi I can get the photos from my Motorola phone to the Google Photo App on my laptop but want to add them to the 'Photos' on the laptop but don't know how I tried 'dragging'them no joy !!!help please....
  3. Transfer Photos from Google Photos APP to 'Photos' on my lap top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer Photos from Google Photos APP to 'Photos' on my lap top: Hi I can get the photos from my Motorola phone to the Google Photo App on my laptop but want to add them to the 'Photos' on the laptop but don't know how I tried 'dragging'them no joy !!!help please....
  4. OneDrive has deleted my entire local photo archive

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive has deleted my entire local photo archive: I'll be straight, I hate OneDrive. I can afford extended plans and only have the basic, but it gets annoying telling me that it's full. It hasn't been able to back up anything in a year, which suits me fine, I just want my photos stored locally. So, I tried to unlink my PC...
  5. ONEDrive/Amazon Photos Help

in Windows 10 Support
    ONEDrive/Amazon Photos Help: My photos have been stored on One Drive. I recently assessed Amazon Photos which uploaded my photos and videos from One Drive. I found that older photos and videos which I haven't been able to assess on One Drive due to Red X, are now on Amazon Photos. My question is can I...
  6. Transferring Onedrive files and photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring Onedrive files and photos: HI, How do you transfer Onedrive photos and files to an external drive? I want to make sure that I don't lose any of my photos or files while transferring them and I want to be able to view them without using one drive. I actually want to empty my Onedrive all together...
  7. Did microsoft ditch onedrive overlays entirely?

in Windows 10 Support
    Did microsoft ditch onedrive overlays entirely?: I'm doing that awesome overlay shuffle we all do in the ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers registry key due to the 15 item limit. Microsoft has been exceptionally slow at opening these up, but it appears theyve made concessions where they could. Best i can tell onedrive now uses...
  8. You can now transfer Facebook photos and videos to Google Photos

in Windows 10 News
    You can now transfer Facebook photos and videos to Google Photos: [img] At Facebook, we believe that if you share data with one service, you should be able to move it to another. That’s the principle of data portability, which gives people control and choice while also encouraging innovation. Today, we’re releasing a tool that will enable...
  9. Google and Amazon permissions

Google and Amazon permissions: I just installed a new computer using windows 10 and find that my email account with gmail asked me to change my password. So I did. Now in order to access my email (gmail) on my amazon tablet they want me to agree to allowing Amazon access to edit, delete, change contacts,...
  10. Transferring Photos from Photo Gallery into OneDrive

Transferring Photos from Photo Gallery into OneDrive: How do I move copies of photos from Photo Gallery up to a One Drive Album? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos-from-photo-gallery-into/991d06fc-9768-4780-b2ae-35f38932fb47