Windows 10: Transfer Excel table value?

Discus and support Transfer Excel table value? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, there is a function that can do the following: In table 1 I enter values that are often used and sometimes new values are added. But now I want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bernd23, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Bernd23 Win User

Transfer Excel table value?

Hello,
    there is a function that can do the following:
    In table 1 I enter values that are often used and sometimes new values are added. But now I want that all values which are in table 1 are listed in table 2 so that I know which different values are available.

:)

Bernd23, Aug 5, 2020

2. Pivot table in Excel mobile.

Anybody know if the mobile version of Excel will support pivot table ?

This may sound a silly question but can the mobile Excel application on Windows Phone support Pivot tables ( using data within the workbook as source.) If so ,can you use filters. I've open a very simple workbook created in Excel 2010 with a pivot table
    and all it seems to have is a filter option of Top 10, Bottom 10 or all.

Please advise.

I'm testing on my HTC Mozart running Mango.

nick appleby, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Ztruker Win User
    autofit text in table

What exactly is not working for you? Looking at he links bro67 provided, one of the 3 suggested solutions should resolve your problem.

Ztruker, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Transfer Excel table value?

Excel table for Fans specs

Guy i'm just done with making a table in Excel for fans specs.
    What do you think about the idea that everyone could write on it and input specs of fans old or new ?
    Of course please only people knowing about Excel could do it but I made it simple to choose on the filters you want on company, size, noise and any other specs.

Give me your opinion.

Thx *Smile Transfer Excel table value? :)

MohawkAngel, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Transfer Excel table value?

1. Transfer Excel table value? - Similar Threads - Transfer Excel table

2. transfer of excel to a newer laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transfer of excel to a newer laptop: have older pc I bought with ms word and excel any way I can transfer to new pc with windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-of-excel-to-a-newer-laptop/ad51345c-7ace-4dbb-880c-958859968976
  3. transfer of excel to a newer laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transfer of excel to a newer laptop: have older pc I bought with ms word and excel any way I can transfer to new pc with windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-of-excel-to-a-newer-laptop/ad51345c-7ace-4dbb-880c-958859968976
  4. Transfer one table column data into another table column in power apps

Transfer one table column data into another table column in power apps: The question is :1. Table 1 contain column with name country, this column contains data2. Table 2 also contains column with name country but this column is emptynow i have to reflect 1st table country column data to 2nd table country column...
  5. Transfer one table column data into another table column in power apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer one table column data into another table column in power apps: The question is :1. Table 1 contain column with name country, this column contains data2. Table 2 also contains column with name country but this column is emptynow i have to reflect 1st table country column data to 2nd table country column...
  6. Excel yielding 0 as quotient for currency values. Why is this happening?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel yielding 0 as quotient for currency values. Why is this happening?: I'm trying to get a value out of two cells containing non-zero amounts of currency, but I keep getting zero as the answer. The formula I'm using is =QUOTIENTc31,c34....
  7. Excel yielding 0 as quotient for currency values. Why is this happening?

Excel yielding 0 as quotient for currency values. Why is this happening?: I'm trying to get a value out of two cells containing non-zero amounts of currency, but I keep getting zero as the answer. The formula I'm using is =QUOTIENTc31,c34....
  8. Excel Pivot Table Measures Stopped Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excel Pivot Table Measures Stopped Working: So, I had a Pivot Table with a CONCATENATEX calculated column in an .XLSX workbook. It was working fine until I added data to the source table in the same sheet and workbook. I add data to tables that are connected to Pivot tables all the time and this has never happened....
  9. Output Excel value from undefined row?

Output Excel value from undefined row?: Hello, I have the following problem: I want Excel to display a value from column "C" ,say 1; this is no problem. For this I use this: = IF(COUNT IF(C21:C70;1)=1;"Yes";"No"). How do I get it now that from a cell which is in column B next to the 1 is also displayed where the 1...
  10. BUG? : Excel forgets the Data Types of Table Columns in Data Model

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BUG? : Excel forgets the Data Types of Table Columns in Data Model: Microsoft Office 365, Version 1809 (Build 10827.20181 Click-to-Run) on Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit, Version 1803, OS Build 17134.345 I have a workbook with three tables in the Data Model, drawn from three tables on separate sheets in the workbook. Whenever I close and re-open...