Windows 10: Transfer "favorites" to new computer

Discus and support Transfer "favorites" to new computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I wish to transfer my "Favorites" from my old computer to my new computer. Both are Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by olesub, Jun 21, 2019.

1. olesub Win User

Transfer "favorites" to new computer

I wish to transfer my "Favorites" from my old computer to my new computer. Both are Windows 10

:)

olesub, Jun 21, 2019

2. Bookmarks/Favorites didn't transfer

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

I would suggest you to first browse to the favorite’s folder location and check if the favorites contains all the favorites that were missing from Internet Explorer favorite list websites are listed. If listed, please follow the
    steps:

• Press Windows key + E.
    • Select C drive.
    • Click on Users.
    • Select your user account.
    • Click on Favorites folder.
    • Double click on the links that are saved on the
      favorite folder
    • Opening the links will take you to Internet Explorer. Once the webpage is displayed, you may open the favorite bar on the Internet Explorer and click on
      Add to Favorites. This will add the webpage back to favorite bar.
    Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Ruth Buruga, Jun 21, 2019
  3. How to get favorites to transfer to new win 10

bought a new dell with win10 and can't get favorites to transfer

* Moved from: Internet Explorer 10/Other/Unknown

DennisBrown1, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Transfer "favorites" to new computer

Move Favorites to new computer using Windows 10

Need to transfer my favorites from old desktop to new desktop both running Windows 10

I have both Internet Explorer 11 and Microsoft Edge browsers on old desktop and use both

with favorites. Need to transfer both favorite lists to new desktop.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

FrankFederico, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

Transfer "favorites" to new computer

1. Transfer "favorites" to new computer - Similar Threads - Transfer favorites computer

2. Transfer of licence to a new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer of licence to a new computer: Hi,I have recently bought a new PC and would like to transfer my windows licence from the old to the new. I thought I could delink the licence from my old computer in my microsoft account, but the only device I can see is my partner's. I checked on mine and it says in the...
  3. Transfer Data to New Computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer Data to New Computer: Hi,I am getting a replacement computer from HP and they have said that they will be shipping an upgrade because they do not make the old one anymore. I need to know if it is possible to transfer the data from an image backup of my current computer without receiving any errors...
  4. Transfering to new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfering to new computer: I am trying to transfer files from old windows 10 pc to new windows 10 computer. I am using a portable drive. When I start the copy to the new computer, I get an error message. It says there is not enough space on the portable drive. It says I need an additional 48,7 GB to...
  5. Transferring WinPro to a new computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring WinPro to a new computer: Hi. Hope everyone is safe and being sensibly cautious. My current computer is OEM Win 10 Home Chinese. I purchased Win Pro so I could change the language to English - this was some years ago FYI, on the current computer it shows "Edition: Windows 10 Pro" & "Activation:...
  6. transferring files to new computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transferring files to new computer: I'm new to transferring things from my old computer to my new one and I'm lost. I spoke with a couple of peopled and they made it sound easy and now I don't know what to do. Here is what I've done until now. I purchased a new desk top and need to transfer my entire lap top...
  7. Transfer office to new computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Transfer office to new computer: How is it done? Or do I buy new? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/transfer-office-to-new-computer/559abeba-13b6-454e-a0ed-b7aa6dba83a1
  8. Data transfer to new computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Data transfer to new computer: Okay, I am completely frustrated. My old desktop Windows 7 crashed. I had used an external hard drive(WD My Passport) to back up my files once a month. I had also used flash drives. I purchased and received my new desktop which is Windows 10. I am unable to get the flash...
  9. Importing/Transfering Internet Favorites to New Computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Importing/Transfering Internet Favorites to New Computer: I recently purchased a new PC computer and would like to import all my saved/favorite web links when I unplug the old and start using the new. Is there some way to do this?...
  10. New computer: transfer license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New computer: transfer license: My antique pc died today and I'm now working on a new HP Pavilion which came with Win 10 Home. I have a recent iso DVD of Win 10 Pro and plan on installing it. How can I transfer my license? 86181

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to move favorites to new computer

2. how to transfer favorites from old computer to new computer video

3. windows 10 transfer favorites to new computer

4. how to transfer favorites to new computer,
  5. will favourites go across from old computer to new computer,
  6. how to transfer windows favorites to new computer