Windows 10: Transfer File from C Drive to D Drive

Discus and support Transfer File from C Drive to D Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I am wanting to re-link my default folder from C Drive and transfer all files over to D Drive. How do I do that? Regards Chung... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Snp Chung, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Snp Chung Win User

Transfer File from C Drive to D Drive

Hi,

I am wanting to re-link my default folder from C Drive and transfer all files over to D Drive.

How do I do that?

Regards

Chung

:)

Snp Chung, Oct 5, 2020

2. I can't transfer a file from drive D back to Drive C

I transfer a big file of my game from drive C to Drive D to free up space, but now I can't play my game and I think its because I transfer its file to drive D. and whenever I try to copy the file from drive D back to drive C. It still doesn't show. I can't
    copy the file.

Can someone help me with my issues?

yaheher123, Oct 5, 2020
  3. LonGun Win User
    Need Help Files Transfer

I have a computer running Windows XP Home Edition. That computer has two internal HDDs:

The 1st HDD is C:\ that running Windows. And it has 20GB total of capacity.
    The 2nd HDD is D:\ that is empty. And it has 90GB total of capacity.

The C:\ drive is almost run out of space (full). Is there a way I can transfer everything in the C:\ drive to the D:\ drive and begin to use the D:\ drive from there on as primary drive?
    Can the Windows Files Transfer feature in XP transfer everything I have in C:\ to D:\? If it cannot, then which way can I use to perform the above step?

Thank you.

LonGun, Oct 5, 2020
  4. Transfer File from C Drive to D Drive

C drive full D drive empty.

Hi,

For us to effectively assist you, kindly provide us the information we need below:

• Kindly verify the total amount of your storage drive.
    • Are you using multiple hard drives?
    • If not, then your hard drive is partitioned. Have you tried transferring the other files over to drive D:?

Regards.

Jomel_Santos, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

Transfer File from C Drive to D Drive

1. Transfer File from C Drive to D Drive - Similar Threads - Transfer File Drive

2. can i transfer files from a c drive to d drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i transfer files from a c drive to d drive: can i transfer files from a c drive to d drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-transfer-files-from-a-c-drive-to-d-drive/8d0460ac-5cfe-47b9-bfe4-2b64b76f0b19
  3. can i transfer files from a c drive to d drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i transfer files from a c drive to d drive: can i transfer files from a c drive to d drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-transfer-files-from-a-c-drive-to-d-drive/8d0460ac-5cfe-47b9-bfe4-2b64b76f0b19
  4. can i transfer files from a c drive to d drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Files copying from c drive to d drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files copying from c drive to d drive: Why are all my files from my c drive also being put into my d drive. Ive tried to deleting files from one drive because i assumed they'd stay installed on the other drive but anything i remove from one drive is deleted from the other drive. Because that wasn't working right i...
  6. Files copying from c drive to d drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files copying from c drive to d drive: Why are all my files from my c drive also being put into my d drive. Ive tried to deleting files from one drive because i assumed they'd stay installed on the other drive but anything i remove from one drive is deleted from the other drive. Because that wasn't working right i...
  7. Transferring 'Documents' folder/files from C to D drive

Transferring 'Documents' folder/files from C to D drive: As the title says, I'm trying to move the folder to my D drive as my C drive has been rapidly losing storage not sure why, any tips on that? and so I wanted to free up space. Well, I was advised that I can redirect the 'documents' folder by right clicking the folder, going to...
  8. Transfer Microsoft office from C drive to D drive.

Transfer Microsoft office from C drive to D drive.: Hello, good evening, I would like to transfer Microsoft office 2019 from C drive to D drive on my laptop, HP Probook 450 G7, I am on Windows 10 version 20H2. Previously I contact with the community but received no answer, maybe because of the mail address. Please help. My...
  9. office transfer from c drive to d drive.

office transfer from c drive to d drive.: Hello, Good afternoon, I would like to transfer Microsoft office 2019 from C drive to D drive on my HP Probook 450 g7. I am on Windows 10 version 20H2. Please help me....
  10. Transfer of memory from 'D' drive to 'C' drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transfer of memory from 'D' drive to 'C' drive: Can I transfer memory from Mt'D' drive to my 'C' drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-of-memory-from-d-drive-to-c-drive/f9ad4878-0e61-4b53-8db7-053eaafd61b9