Windows 10: Transfer File from Windows 11 OS Laptop to Android Smartphone.

Discus and support Transfer File from Windows 11 OS Laptop to Android Smartphone. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friends, Hey there, I am Gavin here. Want to Transfer my Photos & Files from Windows 11 OS Latop to Android Smartphone &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HilaryMathos, Mar 25, 2022.

1. Transfer File from Windows 11 OS Laptop to Android Smartphone.

To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friends, Hey there, I am Gavin here. Want to Transfer my Photos & Files from Windows 11 OS Latop to Android Smartphone & Vice-versa. How can I do that. Is there any App which can help me do that. Please check & let me know. Thanks & Regards,Gavin

:)

HilaryMathos, Mar 25, 2022

2. File transfer between android devices and Windows 10 laptop

steps for transferring Audio and Video files from Android phone to Laptop Windows 10

GANGAREDDY, Mar 25, 2022
  3. NOV
    Nov Win User
    No file transfer window when transferring files on android phones.

Device: One plus 2, Nexus 5, 7, and others not showing file transfer window when transferring files

Brand: RazerModel: Razer

Blade 2016 (GTX 1060 edition)

Does this occur with other devices on this machine? : Yes

Does this happen on other laptops? : No

Does this occur when using different cables? : Yes

Does this occur on both modes MTP and PTP? : Yes

What happened when the device is unplugged While attempting to transfer a file?:

An error occurs as if the file were transferring in the background unseen but, it isn't.
    It's been checked under task manager.
    Steps Taken:Deleted any and all drivers dealing with Android through Device Manager -> show hidden devices -> uninstalled drivers.

Used different usb type "c" cables.

Uninstalled and reinstalled one plus drivers,

Uninstalled drivers for mtp and reinstalled

Updated all drivers per laptop website

Ran sfc/scannow tools, no issues found

Ran disk clean up, cleared all and any temp file (ex: cache, cookies, java cache)

This issue has been found to be windows itself and not the device(s).

Please feel free to throw me suggestions after reading through what was done! *Biggrin

4. Transfer File from Windows 11 OS Laptop to Android Smartphone.

How can I connect my Android smartphone to my Windows 10 laptop?

Hello keritoodle,

It is possible that your Windows 10 laptop doesn't have permission to access the files from your Android smartphone. It would be great if you can tell us more about your concern. Please verify the following information:

• What is the make and model of both your laptop and smartphone?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Can you tell me how you're connecting your smartphone to your laptop?
    • Have you installed the latest updates for Windows 10?
    • What is the current OS Build of your Windows 10 laptop? You can find this information by clicking the
      Start button, type
      About your PC, press Enter, and then scroll down to
      Windows specifications.

If you're using a USB cable to connect your Android smartphone to your laptop, you may need to confirm some configurations on your mobile device.

• Unlock your Android smartphone.
    • Connect your phone to your laptop using a USB cable.
    • On your device, tap the "USB for..." notification.
    • Select Transfer files.
    • A file transfer window should appear on your laptop.
    • Copy the images you would like to save to your laptop.
    • Once done,
      eject
      your phone from your laptop.
    • Unplug the USB cable.

If your laptop is having issues with recognizing your mobile device, please run the
    USB troubleshooter. Make sure that
    you're signed in as the administrator in order to run the tool. This tool should rectify any misconfiguration detected with your device drivers.

You can also link your Android phone to your Windows 10 laptop. This feature will let you send webpages, documents, and photos from your phone straight to your Windows 10 device. Take note that this option is only available for Windows 10 devices that are
    updated to Version 1709 or later. For the steps on how to link your phone to your laptop, please refer to this
    support article.

We're looking forward to your response.

Devlin Sco, Mar 25, 2022
Thema:

Transfer File from Windows 11 OS Laptop to Android Smartphone.

1. Transfer File from Windows 11 OS Laptop to Android Smartphone. - Similar Threads - Transfer File Laptop

2. Transfering Android smartphone file on windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfering Android smartphone file on windows 10 pc: PC recognized android smartphone but if i copied one of my smartphone folder in my PC i obtained the only the copy of empty folder but not the content. Can you help me?Thanks.Lore...
  3. Transfering Android smartphone file on windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfering Android smartphone file on windows 10 pc: PC recognized android smartphone but if i copied one of my smartphone folder in my PC i obtained the only the copy of empty folder but not the content. Can you help me?Thanks.Lore...
  4. Transferring MP4 file from Windows to Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring MP4 file from Windows to Android: I can capture video with audio in Windows desktop, but when I copy MP4 to Android, there is box warning that some features cannot be transferred. Video is fine on Android device, but there's no audio. How do I fix this. I'm using Win key plus G....
  5. Transferring MP4 file from Windows to Android

Transferring MP4 file from Windows to Android: I can capture video with audio in Windows desktop, but when I copy MP4 to Android, there is box warning that some features cannot be transferred. Video is fine on Android device, but there's no audio. How do I fix this. I'm using Win key plus G....
  6. How to transfer images/files from android to laptop without a usb

How to transfer images/files from android to laptop without a usb: Computers have started this "trend" of not including a USB port, which can be inconvenient for many people including myself. I have a Samsung phone and I need to transfer photos to my computer but I do not have a wire that can connect, so how can I share files wirelessly?...
  7. When transferring files from PC Windows 11 to an android phone, the transfer automatically...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When transferring files from PC Windows 11 to an android phone, the transfer automatically...: I am trying to copy some files and games which are about 60 GB in size to my phone from my pc, but when I try to do it the copying starts and ends automatically midway through the process and when I check the copied items are 4.44 gb in size, I have copied the same files...
  8. When transferring files from PC Windows 11 to an android phone, the transfer automatically...

When transferring files from PC Windows 11 to an android phone, the transfer automatically...: I am trying to copy some files and games which are about 60 GB in size to my phone from my pc, but when I try to do it the copying starts and ends automatically midway through the process and when I check the copied items are 4.44 gb in size, I have copied the same files...
  9. Transfer File from Windows 11 OS Laptop to Android Smartphone.

Transfer File from Windows 11 OS Laptop to Android Smartphone.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friends, Hey there, I am Gavin here. Want to Transfer my Photos & Files from Windows 11 OS Latop to Android Smartphone & Vice-versa. How can I do that. Is there any App which can help me do that. Please check & let me know. Thanks & Regards,Gavin...
  10. Transfer images from smartphone to laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer images from smartphone to laptop: I want to transfer photo images from my Android smartphone to my Windows laptop. But I failed, I really get lost in this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-images-from-smartphone-to-laptop/5587b154-b14e-4951-9f9d-5e2b9e9c9f06"