Windows 10: Transfer files and pitures from my old laptop computer to a new laptop with out downloading...

Discus and support Transfer files and pitures from my old laptop computer to a new laptop with out downloading... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just purchase a new Dell computer with windows 10 and would like to easy Transfer all of my files and pictures from my old laptop to the new. All my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MichaelCoyne1, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Transfer files and pitures from my old laptop computer to a new laptop with out downloading...

I just purchase a new Dell computer with windows 10 and would like to easy Transfer all of my files and pictures from my old laptop to the new. All my computers are on a network in my house. Please let me know if there is a way to transfer using the wifi in the house.

:)

MichaelCoyne1, Nov 30, 2018

2. how to transfer files and apps from old laptop to new laptop

what is the best way to transfer files and apps from old laptop to new laptop? Both have Windows 10 installed

barbaratosland, Nov 30, 2018
  3. What do we need to transfer files from old to new computer on Windows 10. We bought a new laptop and a new tower.

We recently purchased a new laptop to replace an old tower and a new tower to replace an old tower. We have installed our laptop on Windows 10 and would like to move old files to new computers. How can we easily transfer old files to new computer and
    laptop? Is there a universal type transfer device?

Hawaii Grandma, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Transfer files and pitures from my old laptop computer to a new laptop with out downloading...

Transfer files from old laptop to new pc

I recently bought a hp all-in-one desktop computer and installed the new Windows 10 in it. I wish to transfer my files from my laptop with Windows 7 pro to the new computer. I have the old one backed up to a Toshiba external hard drive however cannot understand
    how to simply download my files into the new computer. The files are just listed from 1-168 without identifications. They are all compressed. I have researched and the only thing I can come up with is either buy an expensive program or possibly link my computers
    with a special USB cable or Ethernet cable. I saw that windows 8 had Express Transfer and I guess I should have done that before installing windows 10 that has no such program. I am disappointed and sorry that Microsoft did not address this obvious problem.

cliffjaguar, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Transfer files and pitures from my old laptop computer to a new laptop with out downloading...

1. Transfer files and pitures from my old laptop computer to a new laptop with out downloading... - Similar Threads - Transfer files pitures

2. Transferring from old broken laptop to new.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring from old broken laptop to new.: My old laptop no longer boots. The cursor shows up and moves around, but nothing else happens. What is the best way to get files off of the old hard drive? Cand I simple hook up my new laptop to my old with a USB cord and access the old drive that way?...
  3. Transferring from old broken laptop to new.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring from old broken laptop to new.: My old laptop no longer boots. The cursor shows up and moves around, but nothing else happens. What is the best way to get files off of the old hard drive? Cand I simple hook up my new laptop to my old with a USB cord and access the old drive that way?...
  4. Transfer files from old to new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer files from old to new laptop: I am wanting to transfer wanted files, documents downloads and else from my old Dell Latitude E7450 damaged but working laptop to my newer Dell Latitude 7490. Is there a smart way to do this besides using a flashdrive and manually loading them onto it and then dropping them...
  5. Transfer files from old to new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer files from old to new laptop: I am wanting to transfer wanted files, documents downloads and else from my old Dell Latitude E7450 damaged but working laptop to my newer Dell Latitude 7490. Is there a smart way to do this besides using a flashdrive and manually loading them onto it and then dropping them...
  6. Transfer from old to new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer from old to new laptop: Not sure this is the right forum for this but if not please point me in the right direction. I currently have an 8 year old laptop running Win 10 Pro x 64 and MS Office 2013. It is not capable of running Win 11 when it is released.I am considering the purchase of a new laptop...
  7. Transferring installation from old laptop to new laptop.

Transferring installation from old laptop to new laptop.: I wanted to transfer OS from old laptop to new laptop in a virtual hard drive dual booting. The reason to do this is that I had some old legacy programs that I still use but would be unable to reinstall as no longer available. Old laptop was AMD 10. New one I7 with optane...
  8. Transfer photos from old laptop to new laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer photos from old laptop to new laptop: I have over 7000 photos in file explorer on my old Toshiba laptop - What is the simplest way to copy these files to my new laptop - Both operate Windows 10 - Any advice gratefully received. ***Modified title from: COPY PHOTOS FROM ONE PC TO ANOTHER***...
  9. Transfer Files from old to new computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer Files from old to new computer: How can I transfer files from my external hard drive to my new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-files-from-old-to-new-computer/d3888df2-0288-4252-89c8-13c74ec0d862"
  10. Transfer old laptop to new

Transfer old laptop to new: Can someone please let me know how to transfer as much as possible from my old Windows 10 laptop to a new one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-old-laptop-to-new/5fc63d8d-751c-446a-aad5-5f587e816202