Windows 10: TRANSFER FILES FROM ONE DESKTOP (WIN10) TO ANOTHER DESKTOP (WIN10)

Discus and support TRANSFER FILES FROM ONE DESKTOP (WIN10) TO ANOTHER DESKTOP (WIN10) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I HAVE TWO LENOVO windows 10 desktops and want to transfer all my files and media to the other one. How?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WillThomas3, Jul 8, 2019.

1. TRANSFER FILES FROM ONE DESKTOP (WIN10) TO ANOTHER DESKTOP (WIN10)

I HAVE TWO LENOVO windows 10 desktops and want to transfer all my files and media to the other one. How?

:)

WillThomas3, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Ikaruga Win User

GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Jul 8, 2019
  3. marshall Win User
    cygwin in windows10-transfer file from cygwin to win10 desktop?

I wish to send a file in cygwin user directory (/home) to windows10 desktop so that
    I might attach it to an email from my win10 system. What would the command
    line need to be? I have tried 'cp a.f C:\Users\marshall\Desktop\a.f ' ,does not work. Thanks for suggestions- marshall

marshall, Jul 8, 2019
  4. user33331 Win User

TRANSFER FILES FROM ONE DESKTOP (WIN10) TO ANOTHER DESKTOP (WIN10)

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

TRANSFER FILES FROM ONE DESKTOP (WIN10) TO ANOTHER DESKTOP (WIN10)

1. TRANSFER FILES FROM ONE DESKTOP (WIN10) TO ANOTHER DESKTOP (WIN10) - Similar Threads - TRANSFER FILES DESKTOP

2. Win10 desktop keeps reloading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 desktop keeps reloading: I cant get past the desktop as it keeps reloading itself every few seconds. How can I fix this as it is useless to me now. Thanks in advance for the help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-desktop-keeps-reloading/82ddfe85-5d9c-4076-a5a8-71b1dbb1253f
  3. Win10 freezes at loading or desktop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 freezes at loading or desktop.: Hi, Windows 10 is freezing on my custom PC. It does boot to safe mode, though. I was able to do a little work on it there, but it didn't resolve the issue. I checked my reliability report and found a few items. Here they are. Adobe Acrobat DC Windows Installer reconfigured...
  4. Transfer win10 from crashed laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer win10 from crashed laptop: My laptop with win10 has crashed. Black screen, will not boot up. Can not get anything to work. Power button and little light on caps lock button flash but nothing else. Can I transfer the win10 to another laptop with win8.1?...
  5. Transfer Contacts from Win7 to Win10

in Browsers and Email
    Transfer Contacts from Win7 to Win10: My compuiter was running "Windows Live Mail" under Win7 quite(?) happily. Then Microsoft persuaded me to upgrade to Win10, which aslo ran quite(?) happily until last December.Then things went pear-shaped. The upshot was, I went out & bought a new computer, running Win10. I...
  6. Need help RDC from laptop Win10 Home to desktop Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help RDC from laptop Win10 Home to desktop Win10 Pro: I'm new to this forum and I need help. I contacted MS support and was told that I could not RDC from my laptop that has Windows 10 home to my desktop that has Windows 10 Pro. I was told that both had to be Windows 10 Pro. I don't think that is true. Can someone help me?...
  7. Cannot see shares on one Win10 machine from another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot see shares on one Win10 machine from another: I have Win10 installed on my laptop and also on a VirtualBox VM. I have several folders shared on the VM. When I try to view the shares on the VM from my laptop I get the Windows Security dialog and when I enter the username and password for the VM I get an invalid username...
  8. Files disappearing after transfer from one hdd to another

in Windows 10 Support
    Files disappearing after transfer from one hdd to another: Hi guys, This is my first post here but i have been reading this forum for a while so I know you guy will do your best to help, so thanks in advance. I run a pc repair shop and have been having an issue where if I transfer files from any hard drive that is pugged into...
  9. a macro or desktop shortcut needed for toggling one service (in Win10)

in Windows 10 Support
    a macro or desktop shortcut needed for toggling one service (in Win10): Another forum suggested the code for a macro to toggle MySQL service in Win7. I modeled MY macro on it (for Malwarebytes in Win10), but it failed to do the job. That forum has not responded to my report of the failure, so I am now looking elsewhere for help. I can reproduce...
  10. Move Windows from One Virtual Desktop to Another

in Windows 10 Support
    Move Windows from One Virtual Desktop to Another: This seems to be a tedious process of going to the task view, then finding the window and right clicking and sending it to another desktop. Is there something simpler? I was expecting a right click on the taskbar would give this option, but it does not. Is there a keyboard...