Windows 10: TRANSFER FILES FROM ONE DESKTOP (WIN10) TO ANOTHER DESKTOP (WIN10)

Discus and support TRANSFER FILES FROM ONE DESKTOP (WIN10) TO ANOTHER DESKTOP (WIN10) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I HAVE TWO LENOVO windows 10 desktops and want to transfer all my files and media to the other one. How?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WillThomas3, Jul 8, 2019.

1. TRANSFER FILES FROM ONE DESKTOP (WIN10) TO ANOTHER DESKTOP (WIN10)

I HAVE TWO LENOVO windows 10 desktops and want to transfer all my files and media to the other one. How?

:)

WillThomas3, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Ikaruga Win User

GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Jul 8, 2019
  3. marshall Win User
    cygwin in windows10-transfer file from cygwin to win10 desktop?

I wish to send a file in cygwin user directory (/home) to windows10 desktop so that
    I might attach it to an email from my win10 system. What would the command
    line need to be? I have tried 'cp a.f C:\Users\marshall\Desktop\a.f ' ,does not work. Thanks for suggestions- marshall

marshall, Jul 8, 2019
  4. user33331 Win User

TRANSFER FILES FROM ONE DESKTOP (WIN10) TO ANOTHER DESKTOP (WIN10)

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

TRANSFER FILES FROM ONE DESKTOP (WIN10) TO ANOTHER DESKTOP (WIN10)

1. TRANSFER FILES FROM ONE DESKTOP (WIN10) TO ANOTHER DESKTOP (WIN10) - Similar Threads - TRANSFER FILES DESKTOP

2. Can't delete a shortcut from desktop, Win10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete a shortcut from desktop, Win10.: I'm unable to delete a shortcut from Firefox and a website I was browsing. I've selected it and hit the "delete" key and right clicked to delete it. I tried moving it to Recycle Bin. I have started Windows in safe mode and tried to delete it and it still won't work. The...
  3. Can't delete a shortcut from desktop, Win10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't delete a shortcut from desktop, Win10.: I'm unable to delete a shortcut from Firefox and a website I was browsing. I've selected it and hit the "delete" key and right clicked to delete it. I tried moving it to Recycle Bin. I have started Windows in safe mode and tried to delete it and it still won't work. The...
  4. Win10 Desktop Toolbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 Desktop Toolbar: From Win7 to Win10, I've always used the desktop toolbar and it's always located immediately before the notification area. Since installing the latest updates a few days ago the toolbar has shifted to almost the center of the taskbar and all my amateur efforts to relocate it...
  5. Transferring files from one user to another

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transferring files from one user to another: I original set up windows under an account/email that has since be closed. I want to transfer all my files currently on the old user account to my new user account but can't seem to figure this out. Is there a way I can move my files, apps, and setting that are on the old...
  6. Transferring files from one SSD to another

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring files from one SSD to another: Can I transfer regular files such as games, apps, and programs from one SSD to another? Like for an example, your default drive is Drive C. You download a file, app, or a program onto your computer and it installs into Drive D. Is there a way that you can move any kind of...
  7. Moving Win10 from one SSD to another

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Moving Win10 from one SSD to another: Hi, I bought a new SSD and want to move my system to that disk. There is a total of 3 disks in the system: 0 - which is a HDD and it looks like I'm booting from that 1 - the old SSD 2- the new SSD Goal is to only boot from 2 and remove 1. 0 can stay. I cloned 1 to 2 with...
  8. Transfer from WinXP to Win10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer from WinXP to Win10.: What system or program is recommended for videos transfer from XP to 10. I used to use Tornado transfer and then Roxio to open but now it doesn't work anymore. Got transfer all right but Win10 won't accept the file....
  9. How to access one win10 desktop computer from another?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to access one win10 desktop computer from another?: I have two Win10 desktop computers, each connected by a cable to a single modem/router. I would like to set up a "network" which will allow me to access files on one computer from another and vice versa. Any suggestions on how to do this?...
  10. Can I transfer a Win10 Prof license from one PC to another?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I transfer a Win10 Prof license from one PC to another?: Just bought a Surface 3 laptop to replace an old HP laptop. I have Win10 Prof on the HP. The Surf3 came with Win10 Home. Can I transfer the Professional license to the new machine? I will be scrapping the HP. I don't know if the license is tied to a single CPU so hence...