Windows 10: Transfer files on ClickFree to new Laptop

Discus and support Transfer files on ClickFree to new Laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a new laptop and Inspiron 15 3000, and successfully downloaded most of my files, including photos. I need advice on how to now transfer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Joan Ruth Murtaugh, May 7, 2019.

1. Transfer files on ClickFree to new Laptop

I purchased a new laptop and Inspiron 15 3000, and successfully downloaded most of my files, including photos. I need advice on how to now transfer them to my new laptop, please.

:)

Joan Ruth Murtaugh, May 7, 2019

2. USB Transfer to Laptop

Hello Judy,

I suggest you to copy all the files to a flash drive from the laptop.
    You may create a new folder on your desktop and name that folder as per your choice.

• Perform the steps to transfer the files from laptop to desktop.

• Plug in the flash drive and wait for it to get detected.

• Now, open the flash drive and Right Click on the files that you want to transfer and select “Copy”.

• Now, open the folder on desktop and Right Click on an empty space in the folder and select “Paste”.

• Similarly, you can transfer all other files.
    As per the file size you can also use an external drive instead of a flash drive and transfer the data.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, May 7, 2019
  3. Clickfree and Windows 10

I just tried this. When I plugged it into the USB port, it showed the Clickfree for the F drive. Then I clicked on the StartClickFreeBackup.exe and it started it. It didn't automatically start. It worked OK to transfer my old files to my new computer.

Gayle582018, May 7, 2019
  4. PMPro1 Win User

Transfer files on ClickFree to new Laptop

Clickfree and Windows 10

I just purchased a new laptop since my old one stopped working. After my laptop was set up, I was going to restore my data with my Clickfree Backup. However, when I inserted the USB drive from Clickfree, nothing happened. It used to initiate the Clickfree
    Backup/Restore process. Can anyone please help?

PMPro1, May 7, 2019
Thema:

Transfer files on ClickFree to new Laptop

1. Transfer files on ClickFree to new Laptop - Similar Threads - Transfer files ClickFree

2. Transfer files from old to new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer files from old to new laptop: I am wanting to transfer wanted files, documents downloads and else from my old Dell Latitude E7450 damaged but working laptop to my newer Dell Latitude 7490. Is there a smart way to do this besides using a flashdrive and manually loading them onto it and then dropping them...
  3. Transfer files from old to new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer files from old to new laptop: I am wanting to transfer wanted files, documents downloads and else from my old Dell Latitude E7450 damaged but working laptop to my newer Dell Latitude 7490. Is there a smart way to do this besides using a flashdrive and manually loading them onto it and then dropping them...
  4. clickfree HD1073NSE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    clickfree HD1073NSE: I have misplaced the charger and the multitude of chargers that I have will not fit the opening. Could someone tell me the type or where I can purchase another charger? Thank you for your prompt reply. Jenn...
  5. old clickfree

old clickfree: How do i get my photos back of old clickfree kathleen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-clickfree/bb40f35e-7d0d-4351-a723-d783116dd0d9
  6. Laptop Outlook - Transfer to a New Laptop

Laptop Outlook - Transfer to a New Laptop: Something went wrong with my Windows 7. I will figure it out in due time. But for now, I just want to copy and paste the appropriate Outlook files from my Windows 7 to my Windows 10 computer. In Windows 10, I already created a non-email Outlook user profile with the pst...
  7. Transfer PROGRAMS and files to new win 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer PROGRAMS and files to new win 10 laptop: Hi all, Can someone tell me how to transfer PROGRAMS, files and settings from my old windows 10 laptop to my new windows 10 laptop? I want to transfer the programs also, not just the file and settings. Also, both systems are 32 bit. Thanks John...
  8. clickfree deleting files

clickfree deleting files: The problem I have is that the same photos have been saved on clickfree multiple times. I've tried to delete them, both leaving the tick in and taking the tick out, on the deletion process. However all it does is to create more and more copies . Is there a way to properly...
  9. ClickFree restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ClickFree restore: I used ClickFree to back up the data on my files. But then I had to reinstall Windows 10 onto the computer. When I try to restore my files (ie. pictures, documents), ClickFree goes through the motions (3 hours), but I cannot find them on Windows 10 or anywhere on the...
  10. new laptop transfer files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    new laptop transfer files: I have a new laptop and want to get everything off the old one and onto the new one. I tried to find a USB transfer cored but had no luck and now I am sitting here wasting valuable time when I need to be working. Someone know what I should be doing here?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to transfer from clickfree to laptop

2. clickfree restore to new computer

3. clickfree load on new computer

4. transfer clickfree backup to new computer,
  5. clickfree not working,
  6. HOW TO GET PHOTOS FROM MY CLICKFREE,
  7. how to transfer clickfree data to dvd,
  8. how to use clickfree,
  9. how to transfer files between computers with click free,
  10. click free data trans fer,
  11. how to download clickfree to a new computer,