Windows 10: transfer files phone to pc

Discus and support transfer files phone to pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; can i transfer files, such as notes, from my phone to my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DianeHolmes1, Jan 5, 2019.

1. transfer files phone to pc

can i transfer files, such as notes, from my phone to my PC

:)

DianeHolmes1, Jan 5, 2019
  2. Steevo Win User

Cable to transfer files

OMG. I have never met anyone who actually bought one of those file transfer things.

Firewire will do the same as USB, but faster, so will a cheap crossover cable. I can wlak you through the steps of moving data so you will not miss a beat.

Anything more than $10 to buy a cable is too much.

Steevo, Jan 5, 2019
  3. NOV
    Nov Win User
    No file transfer window when transferring files on android phones.

Device: One plus 2, Nexus 5, 7, and others not showing file transfer window when transferring files

Brand: RazerModel: Razer

Blade 2016 (GTX 1060 edition)

Does this occur with other devices on this machine? : Yes

Does this happen on other laptops? : No

Does this occur when using different cables? : Yes

Does this occur on both modes MTP and PTP? : Yes

What happened when the device is unplugged While attempting to transfer a file?:

An error occurs as if the file were transferring in the background unseen but, it isn't.
    It's been checked under task manager.
    Steps Taken:Deleted any and all drivers dealing with Android through Device Manager -> show hidden devices -> uninstalled drivers.

Used different usb type "c" cables.

Uninstalled and reinstalled one plus drivers,

Uninstalled drivers for mtp and reinstalled

Updated all drivers per laptop website

Ran sfc/scannow tools, no issues found

Ran disk clean up, cleared all and any temp file (ex: cache, cookies, java cache)

This issue has been found to be windows itself and not the device(s).

Please feel free to throw me suggestions after reading through what was done! *Biggrin

4. Munki Win User

transfer files phone to pc

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

transfer files phone to pc

1. transfer files phone to pc - Similar Threads - transfer files phone

2. Issue transferring files from mobile phone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue transferring files from mobile phone to PC: Hi,I have always had issues transferring files from my mobile android to PC, because the windows Photo app which I didn't want to use repeatedly got in the way causing problems. Today I found a question/answer to remove Photos from my PC which I did via Windows Power...
  3. Issue transferring files from mobile phone to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue transferring files from mobile phone to PC: Hi,I have always had issues transferring files from my mobile android to PC, because the windows Photo app which I didn't want to use repeatedly got in the way causing problems. Today I found a question/answer to remove Photos from my PC which I did via Windows Power...
  4. Issue transferring files from mobile phone to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. When transferring files from PC Windows 11 to an android phone, the transfer automatically...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When transferring files from PC Windows 11 to an android phone, the transfer automatically...: I am trying to copy some files and games which are about 60 GB in size to my phone from my pc, but when I try to do it the copying starts and ends automatically midway through the process and when I check the copied items are 4.44 gb in size, I have copied the same files...
  6. File transfer phone to pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File transfer phone to pc: Hello everyone, just wondering is it possible to download large files on my phone and transfer them to my pc without having to redownload or spend time waiting for it transfer? I'm not very tech savvy so any input much appreciated submitted by /u/9loskii [link] [comments]...
  7. how to transfer files from my phone android to the pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to transfer files from my phone android to the pc: how to transfer files from my phone android to the pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-files-from-my-phone-android-to-the/3bbbf178-9266-4080-a76a-f53a4364edb1
  8. Transfer from PC to Cell Phone

Transfer from PC to Cell Phone: I cannot figure out how to transfer individual documents, pictures, etc to my cell phone. Pc to cell. I found an easy way to do it using file explorer, highlight the document, click copy but my Lg Android is no longer listed in the drop-down menu. My phone is connected to...
  9. Transferring music files from PC to Android Phone

Transferring music files from PC to Android Phone: i can not download music from my pc to android phone ***Original title: i can not download music from my pc to android phone*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-music-files-from-pc-to-android-phone/357b32a0-7548-4786-ac3c-3f32cfe3a227"
  10. No file transfer window when transferring files on android phones.

in Windows 10 Support
    No file transfer window when transferring files on android phones.: Device: One plus 2, Nexus 5, 7, and others not showing file transfer window when transferring files OS: Windows 10 Brand: RazerModel: Razer Blade 2016 (GTX 1060 edition) Does this occur with other devices on this machine? : Yes Does this happen on other...