Windows 10: Transfer files/photos/emails from one laptop to a new one.

Discus and support Transfer files/photos/emails from one laptop to a new one. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey, just got another laptop that runs Win10 S, and am having issues with transferring docs/photos/apps all of which were on the older laptop that also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by suebrown2, Dec 24, 2019.

1. suebrown2 Win User

Transfer files/photos/emails from one laptop to a new one.

Hey, just got another laptop that runs Win10 S, and am having issues with transferring docs/photos/apps all of which were on the older laptop that also has Win10only two years old. Both are HP, so life expectancy is short on both. Is it the Smeaning extra security, or is a purely compatibility? This unit gives the option of omitting 'S', but also says once you do this, you cannot get it back again. The security this adds must be minimal since it states you must still install security software! If I must, I could drop the 'S' software. I do not know enough about computers to give much more info other than this, so if someone could hold my hand through an easy move, it would be appreciated! I had installed a transfer app from MS, but it failed miserably! I did manage to uninstall that app successfully though. Thanks much!

:)

suebrown2, Dec 24, 2019

2. how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

I suggest you use the search string "Iphone photo transfer" but I found this:

How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer?

DaedalusHelios, Dec 24, 2019
  3. graduate2 Win User
    transfer photos to new laptop

how to transfer photos from old laptop to new laptop

graduate2, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Transfer files/photos/emails from one laptop to a new one.

USB Transfer to Laptop

Hello Judy,

I suggest you to copy all the files to a flash drive from the laptop.
    You may create a new folder on your desktop and name that folder as per your choice.

• Perform the steps to transfer the files from laptop to desktop.

• Plug in the flash drive and wait for it to get detected.

• Now, open the flash drive and Right Click on the files that you want to transfer and select “Copy”.

• Now, open the folder on desktop and Right Click on an empty space in the folder and select “Paste”.

• Similarly, you can transfer all other files.
    As per the file size you can also use an external drive instead of a flash drive and transfer the data.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

Transfer files/photos/emails from one laptop to a new one.

1. Transfer files/photos/emails from one laptop to a new one. - Similar Threads - Transfer files photos

2. Trying to transfer license from a broken laptop to a new one

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trying to transfer license from a broken laptop to a new one: Hi,a couple of days ago I purchased a new laptop and a Win 10 license. I installed the Win 10 on this laptop,but it turned out that the laptop has HW related issues, so I returned it to the store, where I got back my money.So, I bought another laptop, and I would like to use...
  3. Trying to transfer license from a broken laptop to a new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to transfer license from a broken laptop to a new one: Hi,a couple of days ago I purchased a new laptop and a Win 10 license. I installed the Win 10 on this laptop,but it turned out that the laptop has HW related issues, so I returned it to the store, where I got back my money.So, I bought another laptop, and I would like to use...
  4. Trying to transfer license from a broken laptop to a new one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Transfering a ssd from one laptop to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfering a ssd from one laptop to another: I recently had a problem where I couldnt install windows on a sad i had on my laptop.i was wondering if it's possible to take a ssd from a laptop I had that has windowsand put it in this laptop to use windows from it...
  6. cant transfer photo from one drive to another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant transfer photo from one drive to another: cant transfer photo from one drive to another folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-transfer-photo-from-one-drive-to-another/1f454e8d-a2bd-469a-9987-e4d206b66fb5"
  7. Transfer of files/data from old computer to new one

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer of files/data from old computer to new one: I have a Dell 'all in one' desk top Inspiron One 2330 (Windows 10) which is failing and not worth repairing. I have purchased another Dell 'all in one' desktop model 3475 also Windows 10. My question is how can I transfer all files and data from the old computer to the new...
  8. Transfer Files from one Windows 10 to newer one

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer Files from one Windows 10 to newer one: HELP!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-files-from-one-windows-10-to-newer-one/42ac1b5b-b12b-49b0-baba-729f1a356210"
  9. Transfer files from old Microsoft account to the new one?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transfer files from old Microsoft account to the new one?: I created a new Microsoft account on the laptop that I’ve bought recently. I’d like to know if I can transfer the files from my old Microsoft account that I used before....
  10. transferring contacts from one email provider to my new email provider

in Windows 10 Customization
    transferring contacts from one email provider to my new email provider: i switched providers and want to know once i cancel the old provider email will my contacts stay so i can use them with my new email? i haven't cancelled my old provider yet as i want to make sure i can do it without losing all my contact. or do i need to write down all the...