Windows 10: transfer flight sim to a different pc

Discus and support transfer flight sim to a different pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was gifted the latest version of flight sim for my birthday and used the code to download it on my laptop. It won't run on my laptop so now I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dadspelledbackwardsisdad, Oct 7, 2020.

1. transfer flight sim to a different pc

I was gifted the latest version of flight sim for my birthday and used the code to download it on my laptop. It won't run on my laptop so now I've built a suitable desktop but don't know how to move the game. microsoft simply says the code has already been redeemed and offers no other options or explanations. I need help.

:)

dadspelledbackwardsisdad, Oct 7, 2020

2. CANNOT LAUNCH FLIGHT SIM X

Hi Dewald,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Flight Sim X is not running after the first startup closed. We will help you.

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    and check if the same issue persists.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    • Restart the System and check opening the application again.
    If the above steps do not work, then I suggest you to contact the manufacturer of the game. They would assist you better with the issue.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Decent Flight Sims

flight sim what? there's like 8 of them*Bang Head :banghead:

Random Murderer, Oct 7, 2020
  4. RevengE Win User

transfer flight sim to a different pc

Flight sim x

Hello everyone I need some help I have flight sim x and the acceleration Exp pack I installed the exp pack after flight sim x and it seems to boot into acceleration and I can't figure out how to switch back and forth between the two anyone know how to fix this?

RevengE, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

transfer flight sim to a different pc

1. transfer flight sim to a different pc - Similar Threads - transfer flight sim

2. Flight sim

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight sim: Windows 11App heeft gewerkt. Maar nu ineens niet meer/?Mijn microsoft flightsimulator wil niet meer starten. Ik ben ingelogd met het juiste account! dit is de foutmelding die ik krijg, graag een oplossing > Microsoft Flight Simulator is momenteel niet beschikbaar in uw...
  3. Flight sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight sim: Windows 11App heeft gewerkt. Maar nu ineens niet meer/?Mijn microsoft flightsimulator wil niet meer starten. Ik ben ingelogd met het juiste account! dit is de foutmelding die ik krijg, graag een oplossing > Microsoft Flight Simulator is momenteel niet beschikbaar in uw...
  4. Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim: HelloI just bought the Flight Sim manual 27,99 euro and after payment downloading was started but after that I could not find it. Is it somewhere in the cloud or in the FSM program itself?Kind RegardsJean-Marc...
  5. Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Sim: HelloI just bought the Flight Sim manual 27,99 euro and after payment downloading was started but after that I could not find it. Is it somewhere in the cloud or in the FSM program itself?Kind RegardsJean-Marc...
  6. Flight Sim for PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Flight Sim for PC: Just installed Flight Sim 2020 release and now it appears to try and download 126GiB for an update. I spent hours using 10 discs to install, am I doing something wrong?Thanks...
  7. Microsoft Flight Sim- PC requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Sim- PC requirements: Hi, I'm looking at downloading the standard version of Microsoft Flight simulator on my PC and I don't know if it is compatible to run it. Does anyone know if this spec can handle it. Processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-4650U CPU @ 1.70GHz 2.30 Installed RAM: 8.00GB System...
  8. Microsoft Flight Sim PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Sim PC: How do I get friends to join multi player on PC version... I have an account but I dont know how to register a gaming name? Cheers Wayne https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-sim-pc/8ce18450-0d01-49b9-af24-09b3447155b6
  9. transferring Flight Sim 20 to another pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transferring Flight Sim 20 to another pc: Hi. I recently purchased downloaded flight sim onto my pc only to find out that the pc does not have the horsepower to run the game properly. I decided to upgrade my pc, but the dilemma i have is re downloading 100gb game in the remote area i live in is a once in a lifetime...
  10. Flight Sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim 2020: After install, the program will not recognize my KB Simulator Joystick. Any one know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-2020/5ab7d597-4c68-4a9e-a39a-7726a10824d3