Windows 10: Transfer from Media Player to Flash Memory

Discus and support Transfer from Media Player to Flash Memory in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do i transfer my nusic to a flah drive?[Original Title: media player]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by eliotrimino1, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Transfer from Media Player to Flash Memory

how do i transfer my nusic to a flah drive?[Original Title: media player]

:)

eliotrimino1, Oct 23, 2021

2. Not one media player will work

Hi Connie,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

I would like to know on which web browser does the YouTube issue persists.

I suggest you to turn Off and On the Windows Media Player from the Programs and Features.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start icon and select
      Programs and Features option from the list.

• Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.

• Expand Media Features from the list.

• Uncheck the Windows Media Player option and restart the system.

• Follow Step 1 to Step 3 and recheck the Windows Media Player option.

• Open the Windows Media Player to check if it works.
    If you are using the Microsoft Edge then, I suggest you to refer to the section:
    View or delete browsing history from the following Microsoft article on
    Microsoft Edge.

Microsoft Edge help & learning - Microsoft Support

I suggest you to refer to the following article to enable the Flash Player in the Microsoft Edge.

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-issues-windows-10-edge.html

If you are using the Internet Explorer then,
    I suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on Change or reset Internet Explorer settings and make sure the Flash player is updated.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control
    settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 23, 2021
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Broken Windows Media Player

Hi,

Have you tried running the troubleshooter for WMP? If not, we suggest that you try to run the troubleshooter and
    see if it helps. To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on
      Programs.

• Under
      Media
      Player, click on
      Windows Media Player Settings
      and
      Windows Media Player Library.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 23, 2021
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Transfer from Media Player to Flash Memory

windows media player

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

What is the exact error message you get when you to try play files on Windows Media Player?

I suggest you to run both Windows Media Player Library and Settings troubleshooter and check.

Step 1: If your computer is having problems playing video or audio files in Windows Media Player, try using the Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter to fix the problem. The troubleshooter checks the configuration and network settings
    for Windows Media Player to make sure that you can play content you've downloaded and saved to your computer, or content streaming over a network or the Internet.

Steps to run Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter are as follows:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Settings
      and follow the instructions.

Step 2: If your computer is having problems accessing your collection of digital media files in the Windows Media Player Library, try using the Windows Media Player Library troubleshooter to fix the problem. The troubleshooter makes sure
    Windows Media Player is correctly installed on your computer, and checks to see whether your Player Library is corrupted.

Steps to run Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter are as follows:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Library
      and follow the instructions.

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

Transfer from Media Player to Flash Memory

1. Transfer from Media Player to Flash Memory - Similar Threads - Transfer Media Player

2. Transferring Windows Media Player Library.........

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Windows Media Player Library.........: This appears to be a common and ancient question which hasn't really ever been answered.How to transfer the Windows Media Player library that takes months if not weeks to update...
  3. Transferring Windows Media Player Library.........

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring Windows Media Player Library.........: This appears to be a common and ancient question which hasn't really ever been answered.How to transfer the Windows Media Player library that takes months if not weeks to update...
  4. how can i transfer music from media player to usb flash stick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i transfer music from media player to usb flash stick: i have windows 11 how can i transfer music from media player to usb flash stick https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-transfer-music-from-media-player-to-usb/6b1e116e-3918-4b90-b4fb-cd0eb4ed9898
  5. how can i transfer music from media player to usb flash stick

how can i transfer music from media player to usb flash stick: i have windows 11 how can i transfer music from media player to usb flash stick https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-transfer-music-from-media-player-to-usb/6b1e116e-3918-4b90-b4fb-cd0eb4ed9898
  6. How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.

How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.: Trying to transfer/sync music album from media player to ipod. After set up, and click on "start sync," I get error message that a technical problem will not allow the sync... I have Windows 11, ipod version 11+, media player upgrade. Can't find issue......
  7. transferring files from u-tube to windows media player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transferring files from u-tube to windows media player: How do I transfer video from u-tube to windows media player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-files-from-u-tube-to-windows-media/0df8b58e-57bd-4e50-8917-1d29d07d74d9
  8. Adobe flash player and Windows Media Player

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adobe flash player and Windows Media Player: Windows Media Player cannot play the file because your Internet security settings prohibit the use of ActiveX controls. How do I turn the ActiveX controls on?...
  9. how to transfer files from Windows media player to another Windows player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to transfer files from Windows media player to another Windows player: help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-files-from-windows-media-player-to/fc699d43-f0eb-4149-ad7b-df5011bc8e74"
  10. Transfering albums from the old windows media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transfering albums from the old windows media player: Please help, I am having trouble burning CD's from my old type Windows media player so I have just installed the Express burn by NCH software. Can anybody tell me how can transfer all my ripped albums on to the new downloaded player. Thanks in anticipation. Patricia...