Windows 10: Transfer game statistics from old laptop to new

Discus and support Transfer game statistics from old laptop to new in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My wife loves playing Simple Solitaire. She is approaching "$1m" in winnings. Unfortunately her laptop is giving up the good fight. I bought a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnCourtney1, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Transfer game statistics from old laptop to new

My wife loves playing Simple Solitaire. She is approaching "$1m" in winnings. Unfortunately her laptop is giving up the good fight. I bought a new one but she would love to have the game results transferred from the old to the new laptop.

I have opened the game on a different computer using her log in but the game starts at zero ..... I also tried clicking and dragging the game to One Drive but again the game starts at zero on a different computer.

BTW, this is my first post on this site. If I am not doing it correctly I apologize.

Thanks for all you help.

:)

JohnCourtney1, Aug 16, 2020

2. Windows 10 App Game Statistics

I plan on buying a new computer and want to transfer my Windows 10 App Game Statistics for Hearts and Chess to my new computer. Where does Windows 10 store these game statistics so I can save the folder.

osubuckeye, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Kolos1990 Win User
    Chess Titans Game game statistics

I have a suggestion for game Chess Titans. It would be really nice to make it possible to save game statistics, for it's further analysis, in order to enhance learning process.

I was not sure where to post this question, so sorry for offtop in advance.

Kolos1990, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Kevin69AC Win User

Transfer game statistics from old laptop to new

Transfer old laptop to new

Can someone please let me know how to transfer as much as possible from my old Windows 10 laptop to a new one.

Kevin69AC, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

Transfer game statistics from old laptop to new

1. Transfer game statistics from old laptop to new - Similar Threads - Transfer game statistics

2. Transferring from old broken laptop to new.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring from old broken laptop to new.: My old laptop no longer boots. The cursor shows up and moves around, but nothing else happens. What is the best way to get files off of the old hard drive? Cand I simple hook up my new laptop to my old with a USB cord and access the old drive that way?...
  3. Transferring from old broken laptop to new.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring from old broken laptop to new.: My old laptop no longer boots. The cursor shows up and moves around, but nothing else happens. What is the best way to get files off of the old hard drive? Cand I simple hook up my new laptop to my old with a USB cord and access the old drive that way?...
  4. Transfer files from old to new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer files from old to new laptop: I am wanting to transfer wanted files, documents downloads and else from my old Dell Latitude E7450 damaged but working laptop to my newer Dell Latitude 7490. Is there a smart way to do this besides using a flashdrive and manually loading them onto it and then dropping them...
  5. Transfer files from old to new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer files from old to new laptop: I am wanting to transfer wanted files, documents downloads and else from my old Dell Latitude E7450 damaged but working laptop to my newer Dell Latitude 7490. Is there a smart way to do this besides using a flashdrive and manually loading them onto it and then dropping them...
  6. Transfer from old to new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer from old to new laptop: Not sure this is the right forum for this but if not please point me in the right direction. I currently have an 8 year old laptop running Win 10 Pro x 64 and MS Office 2013. It is not capable of running Win 11 when it is released.I am considering the purchase of a new laptop...
  7. Transferring installation from old laptop to new laptop.

Transferring installation from old laptop to new laptop.: I wanted to transfer OS from old laptop to new laptop in a virtual hard drive dual booting. The reason to do this is that I had some old legacy programs that I still use but would be unable to reinstall as no longer available. Old laptop was AMD 10. New one I7 with optane...
  8. Transfer from old to new

in Windows 10 Support
    Transfer from old to new: I'm shopping for a new desk top pc and will want to transfer info from old to new. Windows 10 I have anti virus protection, do I still have to be concerned about transferring virus to new PC. and is there software that makes that easy to do. I am 86 and very slow. 166489
  9. Transfer photos from old laptop to new laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer photos from old laptop to new laptop: I have over 7000 photos in file explorer on my old Toshiba laptop - What is the simplest way to copy these files to my new laptop - Both operate Windows 10 - Any advice gratefully received. ***Modified title from: COPY PHOTOS FROM ONE PC TO ANOTHER***...
  10. Transfer old laptop to new

Transfer old laptop to new: Can someone please let me know how to transfer as much as possible from my old Windows 10 laptop to a new one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-old-laptop-to-new/5fc63d8d-751c-446a-aad5-5f587e816202