Windows 10: Transfer game

Discus and support Transfer game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi i purchased minecraft years ago before microsoft bought it had it installed on windows 7 that my daughter played on. Got the free upgrade to win 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DanielVarian, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Transfer game

Hi i purchased minecraft years ago before microsoft bought it had it installed on windows 7 that my daughter played on. Got the free upgrade to win 10 version when i switched over to that platform. Time moves on and my daughter who is now 12 has her own PC and windows 10 account still attached to my account as a child account but i want to transfer the minecraft to her account as she still occasionally plays it

Also i have the new windows game pass ultimate can i share this with her

:)

DanielVarian, Aug 19, 2019

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Angela Pun, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Transfer game

Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Transfer game

1. Transfer game - Similar Threads - Transfer game

2. Game purchase not transferring between laptops.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game purchase not transferring between laptops.: I just recently bought Sea of Thieves on my friends laptop, but signed into my own account and we played a bit. But now when I go to my own laptop signed into my own account it shows all my recent activity but when I try to play it says that I have to buy it again! Also when...
  3. Transfer a game on another pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer a game on another pc: So when you bought minecraft Java edition it came with a code for minecraft windows 10. I used that code on my account in 2015 on my other computer but when i tried to use it on my new computer with the same account it only offered me the free trial. So i tried the uninstall...
  4. Transferring pre-bought games between computers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring pre-bought games between computers.: I redeemed a code on an old computer. Then I got a new one, and I can't redeem it again. I'm using the same Microsoft account on both PCs. How can I transfer this game from my old computer to my new one without buying it again?...
  5. how to transfer a game to another accoun

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to transfer a game to another accoun: back in 2018 I purchased Forza Horizon4 ultimate edition. it was purchased on my moms account. at the beginning of the year I got a new custom built PC and ever since then I could not play forza horizon 4. im wondering how to transfer it to my new computer. im using the same...
  6. Can I transfer a game from one microsoft account to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer a game from one microsoft account to another?: When minecraft windows 10 was announced years ago, I redeemed it on an account, and currently I do not use that account. I made a new account with my main email address much later, as I forgot about my old one, which is now the account I have all my friends on and my...
  7. Transfer Windows store game forza horizon 4 to another pc without redownloading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer Windows store game forza horizon 4 to another pc without redownloading: Hello,.I ve bought Forza horizon 4 on windows store yesterday..i am low on bandwidth so can i download the files on another computer with my microsoft account and transfer the same to my original pc where i want to play and install it and play ?...
  8. Transfering Windows Store games to another PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfering Windows Store games to another PC: So, I've downloaded a bunch of games from my account to my notebook (a friend of mine has a pretty fast internet, so I went there with the notebook to download) and wanted to copy the files to my PC, but I'm tied up in the windowsapps folder permission shenanigans. I've...
  9. Transfer games for windows marketplace license to my xbox one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer games for windows marketplace license to my xbox one?: I got fable 3 a long time ago for PC and recently got an xbox one. Since Fable 3 doesn't work on my computer any more I was wondering if it was possible to transfer the license over to my xbox one since the key is activated on the same account. Does anyone know if that's...
  10. Transfer Reedem (Games) Code to New PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer Reedem (Games) Code to New PC: Hi recently brought my son a new PC (both Windows). I need to know how to transfer his games (Minecraft/Hello Neighbour) to the new one. I still have the redeem codes, but of course, it's states that the code has already been redeemed. Thank you in advance to responders...