Windows 10: Transfer game

Discus and support Transfer game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi i purchased minecraft years ago before microsoft bought it had it installed on windows 7 that my daughter played on. Got the free upgrade to win 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DanielVarian, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Transfer game

Hi i purchased minecraft years ago before microsoft bought it had it installed on windows 7 that my daughter played on. Got the free upgrade to win 10 version when i switched over to that platform. Time moves on and my daughter who is now 12 has her own PC and windows 10 account still attached to my account as a child account but i want to transfer the minecraft to her account as she still occasionally plays it

Also i have the new windows game pass ultimate can i share this with her

:)

DanielVarian, Aug 19, 2019

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Angela Pun, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Transfer game

Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Transfer game

1. Transfer game - Similar Threads - Transfer game

2. Can someone help me transfer games from my windows 10 computer to my windows 11 computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me transfer games from my windows 10 computer to my windows 11 computer?: I need help transferring games from my windows 10 computer to my windows 11 computer. I would be really grateful if someone could help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-transfer-games-from-my-windows/957434c0-76a9-4008-9922-2f2a1d753357
  3. Can someone help me transfer games from my windows 10 computer to my windows 11 computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me transfer games from my windows 10 computer to my windows 11 computer?: I need help transferring games from my windows 10 computer to my windows 11 computer. I would be really grateful if someone could help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-transfer-games-from-my-windows/957434c0-76a9-4008-9922-2f2a1d753357
  4. How to transfer an xbox game downloaded on one PC to another PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer an xbox game downloaded on one PC to another PC?: I downloaded Persona 5 Royal when it was still on gamepass and have it downloaded to my computer with my account. It has since been removed from gamepass but I still have the download and data from the game. When I go to boot up it up it says I am using the wrong account but...
  5. How to transfer an xbox game downloaded on one PC to another PC?

How to transfer an xbox game downloaded on one PC to another PC?: I downloaded Persona 5 Royal when it was still on gamepass and have it downloaded to my computer with my account. It has since been removed from gamepass but I still have the download and data from the game. When I go to boot up it up it says I am using the wrong account but...
  6. Saved Games folder transfer leaves folder missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saved Games folder transfer leaves folder missing: A few days ago, I researched if my Saved Games folder was safe to be moved from drive to drive because I couldn't uphold the storage with windows and that folder on one drive. I used an online tutorial of right clicking the properties folder and changing the default locations...
  7. Saved Games folder transfer leaves folder missing

Saved Games folder transfer leaves folder missing: A few days ago, I researched if my Saved Games folder was safe to be moved from drive to drive because I couldn't uphold the storage with windows and that folder on one drive. I used an online tutorial of right clicking the properties folder and changing the default locations...
  8. How to transfer previously downloaded games to new device from Xbox app store, Computer-pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer previously downloaded games to new device from Xbox app store, Computer-pc: if you get a new computer and have games on xbox app store on your old computer, such as MSFS, then can you redownload the old computers games from the xbox app store to your new computer? Like MSFS 40th anniversary edition....
  9. How to transfer previously downloaded games to new device from Xbox app store, Computer-pc

How to transfer previously downloaded games to new device from Xbox app store, Computer-pc: if you get a new computer and have games on xbox app store on your old computer, such as MSFS, then can you redownload the old computers games from the xbox app store to your new computer? Like MSFS 40th anniversary edition....
  10. Games on my PC have transferred to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games on my PC have transferred to my laptop: Used the same microsoft account on my laptop that's on my PC, and now everything on my PC has transferred to my desktop screen due to something I agreed to, how do I change this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to transfer game to windows