Windows 10: Transfer games for windows marketplace license to my xbox one?

Discus and support Transfer games for windows marketplace license to my xbox one? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got fable 3 a long time ago for PC and recently got an xbox one. Since Fable 3 doesn't work on my computer any more I was wondering if it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mckinnes3, Jun 5, 2019.

1. mckinnes3 Win User

Transfer games for windows marketplace license to my xbox one?

I got fable 3 a long time ago for PC and recently got an xbox one. Since Fable 3 doesn't work on my computer any more I was wondering if it was possible to transfer the license over to my xbox one since the key is activated on the same account. Does anyone know if that's possible? I've tried some work arounds to get Games for Windows Live working but it keeps saying there was an error retrieving my purchase history. I got the game on Steam and still have the product key so I was thinking I could have the license moved over.

:)

mckinnes3, Jun 5, 2019

2. Suggestions for indie games for Xbox live marketplace

Hey guys! Im not sure if any of you remember, i havnt been on these forums forever. If this sparks your mind at all, i was the developer of that quake style FPS Engine.

My FPS Engine Thread!

Well, im back with more and more experience and wow have my skills gotten much better. Now, the reason why i am posting this is because im asking my fellow TPU users what kind of games do they want to see on the Xbox live indie game marketplace? Now that im done learning everything i can about programming and game dev, its time for me to take it to the next level and create a game. I've been doing 2d and 3d programming now for about 3 years. So do you guys have any ideas? Any genre suggestions?

My Ideas:

• Sandbox game(Like garrysmod, multiplayer)

• Zombie game(Nazi zombie kinda thing, multiplayer)

• Fort defense(1st person multiplayer fort defense)

• Space exploration and build game(Build ships flys to space, fight, mine, etc)
    Hope you guys can give me some suggestions... and thanks!

binsky3333, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Transfer Xbox Account to a Family Member

Thank you for following up. For more detailed steps on how create a new Microsoft account and on how to transfer the Xbox account along with his password handles, game licenses, and account activity. We suggest that you contact our Xbox Chat Support directly
    on this
    link

Feel free to provide us an update regarding on this issue.

Jomari Arc, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Transfer games for windows marketplace license to my xbox one?

License Transfer (Xbox)

Hi,

Your Question is outside the scope of this Community..

I suggest that you repost in the Xbox Forums.

"Xbox One Preview program FAQ"

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/system/xbox-update-preview-faq

"Home"

http://forums.xbox.com/

"Xbox Forums"

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discussion/f/3817.aspx

"Xbox Forums Directory"

http://www.xbox.com/en-us/forums

General

Hardware & Services Discussion

Xbox Support

Support Agent Hours: M-F 9AM-5PM PT

Enforcement Forums
    Xbox Live Rewards Support

Xbox Live Rewards Squad Hours: M-F 9AM-5PM PT

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Transfer games for windows marketplace license to my xbox one?

1. Transfer games for windows marketplace license to my xbox one? - Similar Threads - Transfer games marketplace

2. Transferring my windows license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring my windows license: I have just changed motherboards and cpu, and that has was activated with windows after logging in i thought the license would be tied to the account. It doesn't seem to be.I can see in my account under devices my old computer, i think its : DESKTOP-GII9249my new one is:...
  3. how can i transfer license for a game to pc from xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i transfer license for a game to pc from xbox: i have switched to pc from xbox and bought lightfall for destiny 2 i dont have copies of the previous expansion due to im now on pc i want to know if i can tranfer the copies i have on xbox to my pc so i own them on pc instead of xbox...
  4. how can i transfer license for a game to pc from xbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i transfer license for a game to pc from xbox: i have switched to pc from xbox and bought lightfall for destiny 2 i dont have copies of the previous expansion due to im now on pc i want to know if i can tranfer the copies i have on xbox to my pc so i own them on pc instead of xbox...
  5. Transferring an Xbox One account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring an Xbox One account: Hi. My son 14 has his own account. Due to his complete overuse he has finally allowed me parent to restrict the time he spends on it. I would like to transfer his xbox over to my Microsoft account so that i can set up time/access limits. However, he does not wish to lose...
  6. Games for Windows Marketplace Install Fail!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games for Windows Marketplace Install Fail!!: I'm trying to install GFWM so I can launch fallout 3 for TTW, when I try to install it says installed failed. Gives me these 2 error codes. Error downloading. [Code: 0x800x0006] Download http://go.mirosoft.com/fwlink/?Link=Id201788 Failed [Code: 0x8000c0008] Note: I use to...
  7. Xbox Game Transfer to PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Transfer to PC: if I bought a game on my xbox is there a way I can get the same game on my pc and play it the same way I would any other game on my pc? I know you can stream your xbox to your computer and play like that but I want to get the good frames and graphics and play with my mouse...
  8. Xbox One Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Games: Can I play Xbox One games on my PC if I have the disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-one-games/68c01e10-f4af-4a11-8510-c3f7ca195ec0
  9. Transferring my Windows License

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transferring my Windows License: So I am gonna be completely revamping my PC. New Motherboard, New GPU, New RAM, everything but a new HDD. Just gonna be reusing the one I have now. What do I need to do to ensure that my activated windows license transfers over to the new system. I ask this because I am...
  10. Transfer license windows 10 games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer license windows 10 games: I want to transfer a microsoft-store bought game license to another account, but i don't know how to do that, on the internet it is always on a XBOX one or 360 or something but there are no tutorials for the pc. (i don't have a xbox) Can someone explain??...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transfer xbox licenses to new microsoft account