Windows 10: Transfer History/bookmarks from Edge beta to Stable

Discus and support Transfer History/bookmarks from Edge beta to Stable in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey all, any fast way I can transfer my history/passwords/bookmarks all that good stuff to the Stable version? I'm currently using Beta submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BandicootCx, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Transfer History/bookmarks from Edge beta to Stable

Hey all, any fast way I can transfer my history/passwords/bookmarks all that good stuff to the Stable version? I'm currently using Beta

submitted by /u/BandicootCx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BandicootCx, Jan 16, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Bookmarks in Microsoft Edge

Hello Bruce,

Based on your concern about bookmarks in Edge, we would like to know some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Karthicka_R on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jan 16, 2020
  3. KevinZold Win User
    How do I import Microsoft Edge history and bookmarks INTO Google Chrome?

Windows 10 is bloody excellent, but Microsoft edge? That browser is still in beta.

It crashes, it hangs, it's slow, no extensions.... I've got a list of stuff they really need to fix.

I've used it for the past several months after importing my history and bookmarks from google chrome into microsoft edge. Now, I wanna do the latter. I want to import my microsoft edge bookmarks BACK into google chrome.

But the problem is that google chrome doesn't have an official "import microsoft edge" option. It only has internet explorer or... a bookmarks/history html file.

Where is the file of microsoft edge's history located? Thx in advance.

P.S. If you're one of those support engineers who are just going to spam me useless Answers and waste my time, don't bother. At least read my post first. I've had history with you guys.

P. P. S. If you're one of those community moderators who have just seen what I have written above and is censoring it, think of what you're doing. Nothing I said above was wrong. They're useless and they're extremely unhelpful. You're just not letting me
    express my opinion.

KevinZold, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Transfer History/bookmarks from Edge beta to Stable

Edge Import Bookmarks from Chrome does not work

Hi,

To resolve your issue with Microsoft Edge, we suggest that you clear your browsing data. Please follow the steps below:

• Click on the 3 dots at the upper right corner of Edge.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Go to Clear browsing data.
    • Click on Choose what to clear > Clear.
    • Try to import your bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Transfer History/bookmarks from Edge beta to Stable

1. Transfer History/bookmarks from Edge beta to Stable - Similar Threads - Transfer History bookmarks

2. How to backup Edge Bookmarks, Passwords, History, etc.

in Windows 10 News
    How to backup Edge Bookmarks, Passwords, History, etc.: [IMG]Microsoft Edge is one of the popular and secure web browsers. If you are an Edge user, this post will be helpful for you because we will show here how to back up Edge Bookmarks, Passwords, History, etc. If you know this method, you can easily restore your bookmarks,...
  3. Update from beta to stable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update from beta to stable: I switched from developer beta to stable version and now it’s in boot process and continuously showing that undoing changes made to your computer. Can anyone help me with this?...
  4. Update from beta to stable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update from beta to stable: I switched from developer beta to stable version and now it’s in boot process and continuously showing that undoing changes made to your computer. Can anyone help me with this?...
  5. Predictive url is super slow on Edge beta (stable too!)

in Browsers and Email
    Predictive url is super slow on Edge beta (stable too!): Anyone else have this issue. Say i type an address in url box, well, Edge doesn't seem to acknowledge the site until i get to the last letter and sometimes even have to type .com to get there before it shows up in the predicted address. Kind of defeats the purpose of having...
  6. Transferring bookmarks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring bookmarks: How can I transfer all my bookmarks in Windows 10 to a new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-bookmarks/0c7020a5-4f28-4e65-87df-0ce5da3ad30a
  7. Upcoming Release Schedule for Microsoft Edge Dev, Beta, and Stable

in Windows 10 News
    Upcoming Release Schedule for Microsoft Edge Dev, Beta, and Stable: Hi everyone, To stay aligned with the Chromium Project's release schedule, we do not have any planned Dev, Beta, or Stable releases for the next two weeks. However, Canary will continue to receive updates every weekday. Starting the week of July 13th, we'll resume our...
  8. Moving from Edge Chromium beta to Stable (Overwriting Default folder)?

in Browsers and Email
    Moving from Edge Chromium beta to Stable (Overwriting Default folder)?: I used Edge Chromium beta almost from the beginning of its release and liked it a lot. I kept using beta after stable release because it would leave old Edge alone and was not much different from stable. With time my beta edge is personalized with settings, extensions and...
  9. Edge Chromium - Beta Next to Stable?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge Chromium - Beta Next to Stable?: I wasn't sure if this was the correct sub-reddit for this so apologies!! Is anyone else seeing the Beta icon remaining on the desktop even though they've installed the stable version of Edge Chromium? If so, did you figure out how to get rid of it? Is it considered a...
  10. Transfering Bookmarks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfering Bookmarks: Trying to Transfer Bookmarks from Windows 7 to 10 on new PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/transfering-bookmarks/161998a1-aac3-4749-a2a9-5b71e355c2f0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to transfer bookmarks from edge beta to edge