Windows 10: Transfer IE passwords from win 7 to win 10

Discus and support Transfer IE passwords from win 7 to win 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there a way to transfer passwords from IE in windows 7 to IE in windows 10? I've tried the registry export trick with no luck and the IE passview is... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Demonlord4lf, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Transfer IE passwords from win 7 to win 10

Is there a way to transfer passwords from IE in windows 7 to IE in windows 10? I've tried the registry export trick with no luck and the IE passview is being blocked as a virus.

The only reason I need to do this is because I'm upgrading everyone here at my company to windows 10. One of the managers has made it clear that he needs all of his passwords transferred from windows 7 IE to windows 10 IE. He won't let me upgrade him to windows 10 unless I can accomplish this.

:)

Demonlord4lf, Dec 12, 2019
  2. adoornik Win User

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Win 7 and NVidia overclocking?

Just curious how you Win 7 users are overclocking your NVidia cards. Riva Tuner won't work. Any suggestions?

johnnyfiive, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Transfer IE passwords from win 7 to win 10

Transfer files from Win 7 to Win 10

I apparently wasn't clear in my question. I will try again. I have two computers. One is old with win 7. The other is a brand new one that I purchased with win 10 already installed. My question is how to transfer personal files,documents, favorites etc
    from the old win 7 laptop to the new win 10 laptop. This is NOT a case of upgrading a single computer from 7 to 10 using windows update. If this transfer is even possible, I'm hoping for details as to how to do it. Thanks

JosephRitter/mudd, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Transfer IE passwords from win 7 to win 10

1. Transfer IE passwords from win 7 to win 10 - Similar Threads - Transfer passwords

2. Windows licence key transfer from a dead pc to a new.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows licence key transfer from a dead pc to a new.: Hello, ı have bought windows 8 pro Licence key at past and around 1 year later I have free upgraded it to windows 10. Now, that desktop computer has a severe problem with motherboard and not even starting. So that ı cannot reach windows to unregister the license key. Now I am...
  3. Windows licence key transfer from a dead pc to a new.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows licence key transfer from a dead pc to a new.: Hello, ı have bought windows 8 pro Licence key at past and around 1 year later I have free upgraded it to windows 10. Now, that desktop computer has a severe problem with motherboard and not even starting. So that ı cannot reach windows to unregister the license key. Now I am...
  4. After transferring from SD card reader to PC zip files say empty when opened. I'm using...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After transferring from SD card reader to PC zip files say empty when opened. I'm using...: I've been transferring mp3 and flac audio files in zip file format from SD cards using a SD card reader, from the reader via USB to a hp PC that uses windows 10 . I'm using the Windows file explorer to create the folders for the zip file on the PC. But when I try to open the...
  5. After transferring from SD card reader to PC zip files say empty when opened. I'm using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After transferring from SD card reader to PC zip files say empty when opened. I'm using...: I've been transferring mp3 and flac audio files in zip file format from SD cards using a SD card reader, from the reader via USB to a hp PC that uses windows 10 . I'm using the Windows file explorer to create the folders for the zip file on the PC. But when I try to open the...
  6. After transferring from SD card reader to PC zip files say empty when opened. I'm using...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How do I either reset my password, recover my account, or transfer everything to my new...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I either reset my password, recover my account, or transfer everything to my new...: Several months ago I got an email that someone else tried to access my account. I went to Microsoft's website to reset my password. When I tried I got the error: "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again...
  8. Unlock my files I transferred from another computer where folder was password protected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unlock my files I transferred from another computer where folder was password protected: OK, before I retired, I transferred all my my personal files from my work computer to a flash drive. On the work computer, the folder with my personal files had a password. Now, on my home computer, everything appears with a "lock" over it. I remember the password, but...
  9. Transfer IE passwords from win 7 to win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Transfer IE passwords from win 7 to win 10: Is there a way to transfer passwords from IE in windows 7 to IE in windows 10? I've tried the registry export trick with no luck and the IE passview is being blocked as a virus. The only reason I need to do this is because I'm upgrading everyone here at my company to windows...
  10. Transferring WiFi Passwords

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transferring WiFi Passwords: Hi, I have recently bought a new Surface. How can I transfer all my WiFi passwords from the old one? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-wifi-passwords/de17c47f-b9e4-4401-bb6d-c9b310c355d3