Windows 10: Transfer images from smartphone to laptop

Discus and support Transfer images from smartphone to laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to transfer photo images from my Android smartphone to my Windows laptop. But I failed, I really get lost in this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LineaLindberg, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Transfer images from smartphone to laptop

I want to transfer photo images from my Android smartphone to my Windows laptop. But I failed, I really get lost in this

:)

LineaLindberg, Nov 25, 2018

2. USB Transfer to Laptop

Hello Judy,

I suggest you to copy all the files to a flash drive from the laptop.
    You may create a new folder on your desktop and name that folder as per your choice.

• Perform the steps to transfer the files from laptop to desktop.

• Plug in the flash drive and wait for it to get detected.

• Now, open the flash drive and Right Click on the files that you want to transfer and select “Copy”.

• Now, open the folder on desktop and Right Click on an empty space in the folder and select “Paste”.

• Similarly, you can transfer all other files.
    As per the file size you can also use an external drive instead of a flash drive and transfer the data.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 25, 2018
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Nov 25, 2018
  4. n-ster Win User

Transfer images from smartphone to laptop

n-ster, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

Transfer images from smartphone to laptop

1. Transfer images from smartphone to laptop - Similar Threads - Transfer images smartphone

2. Transfering Android smartphone file on windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfering Android smartphone file on windows 10 pc: PC recognized android smartphone but if i copied one of my smartphone folder in my PC i obtained the only the copy of empty folder but not the content. Can you help me?Thanks.Lore...
  3. Transfering Android smartphone file on windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfering Android smartphone file on windows 10 pc: PC recognized android smartphone but if i copied one of my smartphone folder in my PC i obtained the only the copy of empty folder but not the content. Can you help me?Thanks.Lore...
  4. How to transfer images/files from android to laptop without a usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer images/files from android to laptop without a usb: Computers have started this "trend" of not including a USB port, which can be inconvenient for many people including myself. I have a Samsung phone and I need to transfer photos to my computer but I do not have a wire that can connect, so how can I share files wirelessly?...
  5. How to transfer images/files from android to laptop without a usb

How to transfer images/files from android to laptop without a usb: Computers have started this "trend" of not including a USB port, which can be inconvenient for many people including myself. I have a Samsung phone and I need to transfer photos to my computer but I do not have a wire that can connect, so how can I share files wirelessly?...
  6. Transfer File from Windows 11 OS Laptop to Android Smartphone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer File from Windows 11 OS Laptop to Android Smartphone.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friends, Hey there, I am Gavin here. Want to Transfer my Photos & Files from Windows 11 OS Latop to Android Smartphone & Vice-versa. How can I do that. Is there any App which can help me do that. Please check & let me know. Thanks & Regards,Gavin...
  7. Transfer File from Windows 11 OS Laptop to Android Smartphone.

Transfer File from Windows 11 OS Laptop to Android Smartphone.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friends, Hey there, I am Gavin here. Want to Transfer my Photos & Files from Windows 11 OS Latop to Android Smartphone & Vice-versa. How can I do that. Is there any App which can help me do that. Please check & let me know. Thanks & Regards,Gavin...
  8. uplaod photos from smartphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uplaod photos from smartphone: Why can't I upload photos to my desktop from my smartphone? I have Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uplaod-photos-from-smartphone/8e97222e-bd54-44c5-adf0-d0bc9bca4307
  9. uplaod photos from smartphone

uplaod photos from smartphone: Why can't I upload photos to my desktop from my smartphone? I have Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uplaod-photos-from-smartphone/8e97222e-bd54-44c5-adf0-d0bc9bca4307
  10. Transferring data from System Image to a new laptop.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Transferring data from System Image to a new laptop.: I would appreciate assistance with the above please. After many problems due to the cpu overheating, my HP Compaq Presario CQ56 finally packed up. Fortunately I had recently made a System Image (Windows 10) backup on an external hard drive. I am waiting delivery of a brand...