Windows 10: transfer laptop to laptop on windows 10

Discus and support transfer laptop to laptop on windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I transfer from one windows 10 laptop to a new windows 10 laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mostlyhere, Dec 5, 2019.

1. transfer laptop to laptop on windows 10

How do I transfer from one windows 10 laptop to a new windows 10 laptop

:)

mostlyhere, Dec 5, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 5, 2019
  3. USB Transfer to Laptop

Hello Judy,

I suggest you to copy all the files to a flash drive from the laptop.
    You may create a new folder on your desktop and name that folder as per your choice.

• Perform the steps to transfer the files from laptop to desktop.

• Plug in the flash drive and wait for it to get detected.

• Now, open the flash drive and Right Click on the files that you want to transfer and select “Copy”.

• Now, open the folder on desktop and Right Click on an empty space in the folder and select “Paste”.

• Similarly, you can transfer all other files.
    As per the file size you can also use an external drive instead of a flash drive and transfer the data.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 5, 2019
  4. 64K
    64K Win User

transfer laptop to laptop on windows 10

Worth upgrading to Windows 10 with my laptop?

Since it's a laptop I would just stick with Windows 8.1 and when it's time to buy a new laptop then Windows 10. My gaming laptop that I travel with has Windows 7 and it's fine. When I buy a new laptop in a couple of years Win 10 will be nice.

Thema:

transfer laptop to laptop on windows 10

1. transfer laptop to laptop on windows 10 - Similar Threads - transfer laptop laptop

2. Transfer of Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer of Windows 10 Laptop: I would like to give my laptop to my daughter but with all the MS Office apps. Does she need to set up her own MS Windows login? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-of-windows-10-laptop/77f0f679-dee8-48dc-ab57-b7880fb4faf8
  3. Dead laptop can't transfer windows 10

Dead laptop can't transfer windows 10: Dead laptop can't transfer windows 10 l didn't know you needed to add a Microsoft account to transfer digital licence. Can't get into old laptop to transfer licence to my microsft account...
  4. transfer from old laptop to new laptop in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    transfer from old laptop to new laptop in windows 10: how to transfer files from old laptop to new https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-from-old-laptop-to-new-laptop-in-windows/dcea54a4-2b16-4836-89ba-d41ac607e81d
  5. Laptop Outlook - Transfer to a New Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Outlook - Transfer to a New Laptop: Something went wrong with my Windows 7. I will figure it out in due time. But for now, I just want to copy and paste the appropriate Outlook files from my Windows 7 to my Windows 10 computer. In Windows 10, I already created a non-email Outlook user profile with the pst...
  6. transfer old laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer old laptop: I want to transfer an old laptop windows 7 to new laptop windows 10. Apparently there used to be a windows program that worked seamlessly, but is no longer included in Windows 10....
  7. transferring file from Vista laptop to new Windows 10 laptop.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transferring file from Vista laptop to new Windows 10 laptop.: I am transferring one of my own song from my old Vista laptop via USB stick to my new Windows 10 laptop but when I try and play the song in windows media player it says can't play and shows 0X00d7186 how can I resolve this please. it says Content user rights too....
  8. Transfer Windows 10 Pro to a new laptop

Transfer Windows 10 Pro to a new laptop: How can I find the product code for my retail purchased Windows 10 Pro? I do not have the confirmation email from the time of purchase. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-windows-10-pro-to-a-new-laptop/74c1c3e5-faf0-4845-85fa-8c8c4642482c"
  9. Windows 10 Pro transfer to new laptop

Windows 10 Pro transfer to new laptop: I did a stupid thing with my laptop that I purchased from Best Buy store open box laptop. I purchased a windows 10 pro license before I knew it has enterprise... never expected it to have enterprise, but it did. So I used pro for a few months and now I have a new laptop...
  10. transfer laptop photos

in Windows 10 Support
    transfer laptop photos: please help me. My laptop has a fan problem, so I need to transfer my photos to a memory stick. In my old windows I could easily "send to" any photo and transfer it to a disc or memory stick, but I am so lost and frustrated on the new windows 10. I have only gotten as far as...