Windows 10: transfer microsoft balance from child account to my account

Discus and support transfer microsoft balance from child account to my account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, Please help me with this issue. I've tried to put some money in my microsoft account for my son to buy vbucks. I don't know how, but the money... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Laura21x, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Laura21x Win User

transfer microsoft balance from child account to my account

Hello,

Please help me with this issue. I've tried to put some money in my microsoft account for my son to buy vbucks. I don't know how, but the money are in his account and not in my account where he play the game. The 2 accounts are under a family account.

Can you give me a way to use the 50 GBP in his account for my account.

I ve tried to buy a microsoft gift card, but I cannot pay with microsoft balance.

Thank you.

:)

Laura21x, Nov 18, 2020
  2. Jan123 Win User

Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, Nov 18, 2020
  4. JS1701 Win User

Can a local user be changed to a child account?

Windows 10 Home
    ver 1909

Hello,

I'm trying to see if there's a way to change a local account (standard user) to a child account so it can be managed in the Microsoft Family?

I tried to follow the steps here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...1-c8f8cca1d52f

but there's no option for "family and other users".

They do not have Microsoft accounts. Do I need to basically create a new child account at Windows setup?

Any assistance appreciated.

JS1701, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

1. transfer microsoft balance from child account to my account - Similar Threads - transfer microsoft balance

2. Microsoft Account Balance Issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Account Balance Issues: I am trying to buy a movie for $5 using my account balance, but I cannot see an option to use it. The only three options are using a credit or debit card, PayPal or a phone. Something that I find odd is that I have sufficient funds, but using that money is still not an...
  3. Microsoft Account Balance Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Balance Issues: I am trying to buy a movie for $5 using my account balance, but I cannot see an option to use it. The only three options are using a credit or debit card, PayPal or a phone. Something that I find odd is that I have sufficient funds, but using that money is still not an...
  4. Microsoft Account Balance Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Transfer Money to Child's Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Transfer Money to Child's Account: I attempted to transfer $50 to my kids account. The transfer didn't work and I was charged 4x by Microsoft. I paid $200 for a $50 selection and no money transferred.I only want to send my kid $50.How do I fix this? I tried calling MS, I got an automated answer that talked me...
  6. spending microsoft account balance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spending microsoft account balance: I have a balance in my Microsoft account. I want to purchase items in a game I downloaded from Microsoft. When I try to make the purchase, I can't figure how to change how I pay - don't want to use my Pay Pal account or a credit card. Can any one help me? Please and Thank...
  7. Accounting and balances

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Accounting and balances: I have like $6.25 CAD in my microsoft account, and another $10.00 USD. Is there a way to merge this money and have it in just one single currency? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accounting-and-balances/9524b0c3-cf71-43e3-a73e-b9442c98db05
  8. Removing Child Microsoft Account from Adult Parent Account and make Child Account an Adult...

Removing Child Microsoft Account from Adult Parent Account and make Child Account an Adult...: Hi, Several years ago when making an Xbox account for the first time, I had to have my dad create a parent Microsoft account to help manage my profile. The years have passed and I am now a 21 year old adult. However, my Microsoft account and therefore Xbox account does...
  9. Dissociate my child's Microsoft account from my windows 10 account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dissociate my child's Microsoft account from my windows 10 account: Hello I made an error last year by giving my child Microsoft account email instead of mine for logging in windows 10 the difference is only the first letter , I didn't care to change the error now after the latest windows updates using my PC became a nightmare as I should...
  10. Child Microsoft Account

Child Microsoft Account: HI I set up a child account with the correct birthdate that shows my childs age as 12y old - however it lists him as an Adult - How do I change him to a child. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/child-microsoft-account/deed6fb6-15a1-4b74-b6f5-6d4a1cd23d5f"