Windows 10: transfer Microsoft jigsaw gold from another computer

Discus and support transfer Microsoft jigsaw gold from another computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a new computer. I have a lot of jigsaw gold on my old computer. I wish to transfer the gold to the new one.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by eingram, Sep 2, 2020.

1. eingram Win User

transfer Microsoft jigsaw gold from another computer

I bought a new computer. I have a lot of jigsaw gold on my old computer. I wish to transfer the gold to the new one.

:)

eingram, Sep 2, 2020
  2. scamphay Win User

need help with microsoft jigsaw wont sync gold bars

I play Microsoft jigsaw on my main pc and I have now bought a venue 11 pro but when I go to the jigsaw game on the tablet all my gold bars have gone and its at -207460 gold but if I go back to my desktop they are still there

Thanks for reading and if you can help great

scamphay, Sep 2, 2020
  3. Schlag 96 Win User
    Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Sep 2, 2020
  4. GeriCatS Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw crash

Sangeeta, is this about Microsoft Jigsaw or 'Magic Jigsaw Puzzle'? If it is about Microsoft Jigsaw, will I lose all gold points when I reinstall? Thank you for your help.

GeriCatS, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

1. transfer Microsoft jigsaw gold from another computer - Similar Threads - transfer Microsoft jigsaw

2. Transferring an app from Microsoft Store to another computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring an app from Microsoft Store to another computer: I bought a laptop last year and was able to transfer my apps and files from my old laptop to my new one quite easily.Over the summer, I had to have the motherboard replaced by the manufacturer and it was like I had a new PC - i.e., I had to set up Windows, find my Microsoft...
  3. Transferring an app from Microsoft Store to another computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring an app from Microsoft Store to another computer: I bought a laptop last year and was able to transfer my apps and files from my old laptop to my new one quite easily.Over the summer, I had to have the motherboard replaced by the manufacturer and it was like I had a new PC - i.e., I had to set up Windows, find my Microsoft...
  4. Transferring an app from Microsoft Store to another computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Data transfer from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data transfer from one computer to another: My husband and I have Lenovo laptops. I need to move his data to my laptop and my data to his laptop. Please help. Thank you Also, I think my computer was updated to windows 11 but when it was purchased, it had windows 10 on it....
  6. transfer data from 1 computer to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transfer data from 1 computer to another: I am currently trying to transfer data from one computer to another,,I copied items to a disc and put in new computer, but nothing happens,,,,,,what is going on,,, this use to be so easy...
  7. transfer microsoft from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transfer microsoft from one computer to another: We just upgraded our computer and would like to transfer the program account to the new one. How do we download microsoft to the new one. Our account does not expire until this spring. Thank you....
  8. Transferring jigsaw puzzles from old to new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring jigsaw puzzles from old to new computer: I have asked this question before and I'm afraid I didn't understand the answer. If you could spoon feed how I go about doing this I would greatly appreciate it. I'm pretty computer illiterate!! Thanks!!!...
  9. jigsaw puzzle transfer from computer 1 to computer 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    jigsaw puzzle transfer from computer 1 to computer 2: Puzzle up and running fine on comp 1. Great game and have a lot of gold/points. Computer screen hit and broken, but marginally readable. Obtained comp 2 to replace. Rather than start over, would like to transfer homemade puzzles and points to new computer and continue...
  10. need help with microsoft jigsaw wont sync gold bars

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with microsoft jigsaw wont sync gold bars: I play Microsoft jigsaw on my main pc and I have now bought a venue 11 pro but when I go to the jigsaw game on the tablet all my gold bars have gone and its at -207460 gold but if I go back to my desktop they are still there Thanks for reading and if you can help great 29582