Windows 10: Transfer Minecraft Windows 10 to another Microsoft account

Discus and support Transfer Minecraft Windows 10 to another Microsoft account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Is it possible to transfer my Minecraft Windows 10 game to another Microsoft account? How can i do it? Obviously, i have access to both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by qHanSoli_, Jan 31, 2019.

1. qHanSoli_ Win User

Transfer Minecraft Windows 10 to another Microsoft account

Hello,

Is it possible to transfer my Minecraft Windows 10 game to another Microsoft account? How can i do it? Obviously, i have access to both accounts.

Maybe, the fact that i redeemed the code on 2015 could be a problem :/

:)

qHanSoli_, Jan 31, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Transfer Minecraft Windows 10 to another Microsoft account :(

Zakin, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

you don't have to use a Microsoft account....
    I know I'm not.

Scrizz, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

1. Transfer Minecraft Windows 10 to another Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Transfer Minecraft another

2. Is it possible to transfer minecraft from one account to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to transfer minecraft from one account to another: I have kind of a weird issue, so I have always had problems with my Minecraft/Microsoft account. So when I got a new computer, I found that Minecraft would not download through minecraft.net. To fix this a forum said to launch Minecraft through Xbox live, but I had to make a...
  3. Is it possible to transfer minecraft from one account to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer minecraft from one account to another: I have kind of a weird issue, so I have always had problems with my Minecraft/Microsoft account. So when I got a new computer, I found that Minecraft would not download through minecraft.net. To fix this a forum said to launch Minecraft through Xbox live, but I had to make a...
  4. How to transfer retail windows 10 to another microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to transfer retail windows 10 to another microsoft account?: I have a Windows 10 retail version tied to a family member's Microsoft account. I want to transfer that Windows 10 retail license to the new PC under my own Microsoft Account. Am I able to do this or is it just always tied to the other Microsoft Account?...
  5. How to transfer retail windows 10 to another microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer retail windows 10 to another microsoft account?: I have a Windows 10 retail version tied to a family member's Microsoft account. I want to transfer that Windows 10 retail license to the new PC under my own Microsoft Account. Am I able to do this or is it just always tied to the other Microsoft Account?...
  6. How to transfer retail windows 10 to another microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Transfer Minecraft Java Edition account on Microsoft to another user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Minecraft Java Edition account on Microsoft to another user: Some time ago I bought Minecraft Java Edition using a key for a friend. For some reason, even though we logged in on his account, the game was added to my Microsoft account, which probably was still logged in as the default on the PC. Is there a way for me to transfer the...
  8. Transferring Minecraft to another PC on the same account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Minecraft to another PC on the same account: Good day If i have minecraft windows 10 edition on my pc would i be able to use the same license to download a copy of minecraft on a macbook? Just like, a person who have already purchased java edition can freely get the windows 10 edition, so the license for Windows...
  9. Transfer linked Windows 10 license to another Microsoft account

Transfer linked Windows 10 license to another Microsoft account: Hello, I have a Windows 10 license linked to my Microsoft account. However, I have used this email for secondary purposes, including for creating accounts for websites that I don't even use or remember. Basically as a scrap email. And I don't want to use this scrap email...
  10. Transfer Laptop to Another Microsoft Account

Transfer Laptop to Another Microsoft Account: I just donated my old laptop to a nonprofit, but it's still registered under my MS account. Is there an easy way to delete that device from my account and allow the organization to re register under their account?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to transfer minecraft from one account to another on windows 10

2. how to transfer minecraft windows 10 to another account

3. can i move my minecraft windows 10 edition to another microsoft account

4. how to transfer an acount in minecraft windows 10,
  5. how to transfer minecraft to a new microsoft account,
  6. how to transfer my minecraft window 10 account,
  7. transfer minecraft account to new microsoft account,
  8. transfer minecraft windows 10,
  9. move minecraft window 10 to new account,
  10. how to transfer minecraft account to computer,
  11. transfer minecraft windows 10 account,