Windows 10: Transfer Movie Maker Pro for Windows 10 project to another computer

Discus and support Transfer Movie Maker Pro for Windows 10 project to another computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Do anyone know how to move/transfer a Movie Maker Pro project that was created on one computer to another? Both system are running the same version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SAD_39, Apr 16, 2019.

1. SAD_39 Win User

Transfer Movie Maker Pro for Windows 10 project to another computer

Do anyone know how to move/transfer a Movie Maker Pro project that was created on one computer to another? Both system are running the same version of Movie Make Pro

:)

SAD_39, Apr 16, 2019

2. Movie Maker Project

"Check the Recent project list of your Movie Maker. Just press ALT + F in Movie Maker then you can see the list there.

Also, if you are using Movie Maker 2012, there is an auto-save file of your project located here: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Movie Maker\Autosave.wlmp Kindly go to that location and check the auto-save file. If you are successful,
    just continue working using that project file and do not forget to save"

more details here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive...

DouglasMillar69, Apr 16, 2019
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows Movie Maker

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your Windows Movie Maker's issue, kindly provide the following:

• The version of your Windows Movie Maker.
    • Troubleshooting steps already provided.
    In the meantime, if you have purchased or downloaded the said app from our Windows Store, I suggest that you try and run our troubleshooter by clicking this
    link.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Transfer Movie Maker Pro for Windows 10 project to another computer

movie maker

Hi Dave,

My name is Douglas and I am an Independent Advisor. I would like to help you. Let's try the following suggestions, please:

Open Windows Movie Maker on your PC. Add desired files and after editing of files are done, click Go to "File">"Open project" to import your Windows Movie Maker project files. Then, drag one of files to Storyboard, and at last, click “Save movie” tab and select
    “For computer” option. You'll find the file can be saved in WMV format.

Note: This option is not available on Windows 8 or 10 version of the OS as it does not have Windows Movie Maker installed.

save files on Windows Movie Maker

Step 2: If WMV files are already present on your PC, you can directly open Windows DVD Maker to burn files to disc. From the main interface, click “Choose photos and videos” and then hit “Add items” to add the files that you want to burn. The bottom panel will
    show the available time on DVD disc, and will also allow you to change its title. In order to change DVD parameter settings like aspect ratio, burner speed, and others click “Options”. Hit “Next” to proceed.

add files to Windows DVD Maker and set the parameters

Step 3: Select the DVD menu style. The menu can be customized and its text can also be changed. To see the changes, click the “Preview” button.

select DVD menu in Windows DVD Maker

Step 4: Finally hit “Burn” to start burning Windows Movie Maker files to DVD.

Burn Windows Movie Maker to DVD

So now if someone asks - can you burn a DVD from Windows Movie Maker? You now not only know the answer but also the process.

Let me know, please. kinds Regards

DouglasMillar69, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

Transfer Movie Maker Pro for Windows 10 project to another computer

1. Transfer Movie Maker Pro for Windows 10 project to another computer - Similar Threads - Transfer Movie Maker

2. 0x87260103 error for movie maker video project

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x87260103 error for movie maker video project: 0x87260103 error for movie maker video project. This error just started with videos in my MM projecty* Changed to a question & moved from Community Center...
  3. 0x87260103 error for movie maker video project

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x87260103 error for movie maker video project: 0x87260103 error for movie maker video project. This error just started with videos in my MM projecty* Changed to a question & moved from Community Center...
  4. Movie Maker Pro, windows 10

Movie Maker Pro, windows 10: I just finish making a video with Movie Maker Pro. Everything went well according to Instructions, right down to recording the dvd. When played on the sony dvd player I get "T I." When inserted on the laptop "sMedio True DVD for hp" comes up, doesn't load any videos. I...
  5. HD Movie Maker Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HD Movie Maker Pro: Hi, Ive just purchased Hd Movie Maker Pro. When I started a new project, the screen did not look like the dashboard in the tutorials I had watched. The screen was black with just a time line along the bottom. with 5 icons on the bottom line - add clip, Arrange clips,...
  6. HD movie maker pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HD movie maker pro: I bought the HD movie maker pro. The video I have completed and save. Where do I go to export my video to my YouTube account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hd-movie-maker-pro/f1f1cd83-2702-44b1-8fa0-78f8e2503164
  7. Windows Movie Maker Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Movie Maker Pro: I have Purchase Windows Movie Maker, Plz let me know how to activate it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-movie-maker-pro/23688a5e-753f-4c2f-b4cd-6ec09f254566"
  8. HD Movie Maker Pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HD Movie Maker Pro: I have been unable to get the software to work on my computer. Since there was no way for me to tell if it would work or not without trying it first, I want a refund. The developer has essentially ghosted me with any support questions. This is terrible and you really...
  9. Movie Maker Project

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Movie Maker Project: I have been esiting my project by hitting resume and then when finished, i close the app. It has always worked. However, I just opened it by choosing open saved project instead of resume recent project. Is there a possibility to retrieve/restore that version? Is there a temp...
  10. movie maker 10 pro

movie maker 10 pro: hi I have pay the 9.99 for Movie makr 10 pro but i can use anything yust the free version how com? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-maker-10-pro/a36490bd-66f3-4f24-b5f0-596f5fea7fcc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hd movie maker pro move to new computer

2. copy movie maker to a new pc

3. music menu in win movie maker

4. HD Movie Maker _Pro,
  5. movie maker - transfer clips to another project,
  6. export HD Movie Maker - Pro project to another computer,
  7. how to share hd movie maker pro to another computer,
  8. movie maker/autosave.wlmp