Windows 10: transfer MP4 to USB Drive, after transferred file not accessible

Discus and support transfer MP4 to USB Drive, after transferred file not accessible in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear All i try to copy 1 MP4 file from c: to USB, but after file complete copy to USB, file become not accessible i check the origianl... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Saroj Suvanthararuang, Mar 31, 2021.

1. transfer MP4 to USB Drive, after transferred file not accessible

Dear All

i try to copy 1 MP4 file from c: to USB, but after file complete copy to USB, file become not accessible

i check the origianl file it was fine can open VDO

new file in USB Size equal to Original file and it take reasonable time to copy file

after i copy back from USB to C: the file already collapse not access able

this problem happen to 3 USB include sandisk

already turn off antivirus Kaspersky

some file copy Okie

please help what wrong with my PC

:)

Saroj Suvanthararuang, Mar 31, 2021
  2. Steevo Win User

Cable to transfer files

OMG. I have never met anyone who actually bought one of those file transfer things.

Firewire will do the same as USB, but faster, so will a cheap crossover cable. I can wlak you through the steps of moving data so you will not miss a beat.

Anything more than $10 to buy a cable is too much.

Steevo, Mar 31, 2021
  3. LonGun Win User
    Need Help Files Transfer

I have a computer running Windows XP Home Edition. That computer has two internal HDDs:

The 1st HDD is C:\ that running Windows. And it has 20GB total of capacity.
    The 2nd HDD is D:\ that is empty. And it has 90GB total of capacity.

The C:\ drive is almost run out of space (full). Is there a way I can transfer everything in the C:\ drive to the D:\ drive and begin to use the D:\ drive from there on as primary drive?
    Can the Windows Files Transfer feature in XP transfer everything I have in C:\ to D:\? If it cannot, then which way can I use to perform the above step?

Thank you.

LonGun, Mar 31, 2021
  4. Jessen P Win User

transfer MP4 to USB Drive, after transferred file not accessible

USB Drive 64gb can't transfer a 10gb file.

Hi,

Please answer the questions mentioned below in order to assist you in a better way.

• Did you try transferring the same file to another USB drive and check if the error persists?
    • Did you try to transfer another file of the same size to the USB drive?
    FAT32 file system does not support that large size of file transfer. As you rightly mentioned you have to convert the file system to NTFS for such huge file transfers to take place.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

transfer MP4 to USB Drive, after transferred file not accessible

1. transfer MP4 to USB Drive, after transferred file not accessible - Similar Threads - transfer MP4 USB

2. MP4 Files corrupting when transferring from PC to USB Hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MP4 Files corrupting when transferring from PC to USB Hard drive: I’m having trouble moving MP4 videos from a usb hard drive to another hard drive. The videos work when they are played from my usb hard drive where they where downloaded to but when try and move them to my PC or another USB hard drive they corrupt and won’t play.This happens...
  3. MP4 Files corrupting when transferring from PC to USB Hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MP4 Files corrupting when transferring from PC to USB Hard drive: I’m having trouble moving MP4 videos from a usb hard drive to another hard drive. The videos work when they are played from my usb hard drive where they where downloaded to but when try and move them to my PC or another USB hard drive they corrupt and won’t play.This happens...
  4. Transferring MP4 file from Windows to Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring MP4 file from Windows to Android: I can capture video with audio in Windows desktop, but when I copy MP4 to Android, there is box warning that some features cannot be transferred. Video is fine on Android device, but there's no audio. How do I fix this. I'm using Win key plus G....
  5. Transferring MP4 file from Windows to Android

Transferring MP4 file from Windows to Android: I can capture video with audio in Windows desktop, but when I copy MP4 to Android, there is box warning that some features cannot be transferred. Video is fine on Android device, but there's no audio. How do I fix this. I'm using Win key plus G....
  6. USB file transfer error ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB file transfer error ?: I was copying some data to a USB flash drive and the copy did not complete.I pulled out the USB flash drive but now I keep getting this error message.How can I fix this ?...
  7. USB file transfer error ?

USB file transfer error ?: I was copying some data to a USB flash drive and the copy did not complete.I pulled out the USB flash drive but now I keep getting this error message.How can I fix this ?...
  8. Transfer of files from c drive to usb drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transfer of files from c drive to usb drive: How to transfer files from C drove to USB drive if the windows is not booting due to some issues in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-of-files-from-c-drive-to-usb-drive/de8664a6-4343-4568-b253-1cf09bbb586a
  9. Slow USB Drive File Transfer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Slow USB Drive File Transfer: Hello All Some reason both my most used systems having slow usb drive file transfer, Desktop & Laptop, Desktop is brand new motherboard, processor, and not yet a clean install ((soon will do one soon as i can)), but right now just wanna improve usb drive performance if i...
  10. Transfer files to USB stick

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer files to USB stick: I am trying to copy a file from my computer to a flash drive usb stick to transfer the file to my laptop. My computer is using windows 10, nothing happens when I put the usb stick in the computer. I don't have a clue how to do this. Any help would be welcome....