Windows 10: Transfer MS Windows 10 to another PC.

Discus and support Transfer MS Windows 10 to another PC. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I Currently have an older Dell Inspiron 620 w/a core i3 to a HP Compaq w/a i5 processor and more memory build slots. The windows 10 files were loaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Zippyachmed69, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Transfer MS Windows 10 to another PC.

I Currently have an older Dell Inspiron 620 w/a core i3 to a HP Compaq w/a i5 processor and more memory build slots.

The windows 10 files were loaded to the internal HDD via Free upgrade from original Windows 7 approx. 2 years ago.

Just updated to version 1903...

What will I encounter after transferring that HDD with MS Windows 10 to the new PC as the drivers will need to be changed so Windows 10 will run? And what about the machine ID change?

Any help will be appreciated.

:)

Zippyachmed69, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Is MS reconciling with the PC Gaming Community?

What !?? Games For Windows didn't prove to you that MS was serious about PC gaming? /sarc

Actions speak louder than words. So step up to the plate, Microsoft, or STFU.

Kreij, Sep 25, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Transfer MS Windows 10 to another PC.

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Transfer MS Windows 10 to another PC.

1. Transfer MS Windows 10 to another PC. - Similar Threads - Transfer another

2. I want to transfer a Microsoft game from one pc to another and I cant get it to give me a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to transfer a Microsoft game from one pc to another and I cant get it to give me a...: I want to transfer a Microsoft game from one pc to another and I cant get it to give me a code on the old device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-transfer-a-microsoft-game-from-one-pc-to/4287d1d4-1541-4df6-b941-8d2e38894e9c
  3. I want to transfer a Microsoft game from one pc to another and I cant get it to give me a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to transfer a Microsoft game from one pc to another and I cant get it to give me a...: I want to transfer a Microsoft game from one pc to another and I cant get it to give me a code on the old device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-transfer-a-microsoft-game-from-one-pc-to/4287d1d4-1541-4df6-b941-8d2e38894e9c
  4. How to transfer Windows 10 to another drive or install it a second time?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to transfer Windows 10 to another drive or install it a second time?: I have my windows 10 operating system installed onto my hard drive 2TB , but i want to put it on my m.2 500GB instead. I've had this computer for around 5 years so I very much do not want to reset my hard drive because of all of the files on it. I've looked around for answers...
  5. How to transfer a window 11 pro upgrade from one laptop to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer a window 11 pro upgrade from one laptop to another?: I bought a new laptop and I need to shift my windows 11 pro upgrade to this new laptop. How we can do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-a-window-11-pro-upgrade-from-one/91d6ab7b-6a03-4d1a-98d4-bf8db4d5834b
  6. How to transfer a window 11 pro upgrade from one laptop to another?

How to transfer a window 11 pro upgrade from one laptop to another?: I bought a new laptop and I need to shift my windows 11 pro upgrade to this new laptop. How we can do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-a-window-11-pro-upgrade-from-one/91d6ab7b-6a03-4d1a-98d4-bf8db4d5834b
  7. how can i transfer my windows license account to another company

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how can i transfer my windows license account to another company: I am having windows volume license. I want to change this license to another company name. what is the procedure for this company name change.ThanksSudhakar Shanmugamoorthy...
  8. how can i transfer my windows license account to another company

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i transfer my windows license account to another company: I am having windows volume license. I want to change this license to another company name. what is the procedure for this company name change.ThanksSudhakar Shanmugamoorthy...
  9. how can i transfer my windows license account to another company

10. how can i transfer my windows license account to another company

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how can i transfer my windows license account to another company: Can I transfer my windows volume license to another company https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-transfer-my-windows-license-account-to/ba6fa5e4-bac1-49f7-99de-6894090f7587