Windows 10: Transfer my licensed software to external Drive and still use.

Discus and support Transfer my licensed software to external Drive and still use. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have purchased a "SINGLE" machine use, "LIFETIME" license with 25 character Serial Code I have,Copy of: Microsoft Office. Question: If I use app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JosephCurry3, May 22, 2020.

1. Transfer my licensed software to external Drive and still use.

I have purchased a "SINGLE" machine use, "LIFETIME" license with 25 character Serial Code I have,Copy of: Microsoft Office.

Question: If I use app migration software like "EaseUSTodo PC Trans" presales engineer was no help, to move software like my Microsoft Office Product to an EXTERNAL DRIVE ; Can I or Will I be able to launch and use Software as usual? [ My laptop needs to be reset to "out of box" config., so I want to save everything before HD wipe and new set up]???

:)

JosephCurry3, May 22, 2020

2. External drive

Hi Richard,

There are several factors that can cause your external drive to not read DVDs even though the system is recognizing the device. This could be caused by a driver that needs to updated or corrupted files. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions
    below:

• Just to confirm, the device that is not working properly is a external DVD optical drive?
    • Were there any recent changes or updates installed on your computer?
    • Have you tried to plug the external drive to a different port on your computer?

As a initial recommendation, we suggest that your run the built in troubleshooter in Windows 10. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the Search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” in the top left corner.
    • This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on
      Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

This will check for common errors that affect hardware on your computer and attempts to correct them.

We look forward to your response after completing the steps.

Jordan Dom, May 22, 2020
  3. External Hard Drive

To address your concern, here are the troubleshooting steps that you can try. Follow the steps below:

Uninstall and reinstall the external hard drive program.

• In the Settings app, go to System.
    • Go to Apps & features and locate the external hard drive program.
    • Uninstall the program and go to the manufacturer's website to reinstall the updated version.
    Uninstall and reinstall the Paragon driver software.

• Following the same steps mentioned above, locate the software in Apps & features
      and uninstall it.
    • After uninstalling the software, go to the manufacturer's website to reinstall it.
    To further isolate your concern, we'd also like to verify if the OneDrive app is enabled on your PC.

You can hit us back for additional help.

Kind regards.

Jennifer Cha, May 22, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Transfer my licensed software to external Drive and still use.

External Hard Drive

Hi John,

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps below:

• Open your External Hard Drive file in File Explorer.
    • Type the name of the file you want to search on the search box and click Enter.
    The file will show up in Search Results and you will be able to move it to the correct folder.

Let us know if you need further help.

Remon Ont, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Transfer my licensed software to external Drive and still use.

1. Transfer my licensed software to external Drive and still use. - Similar Threads - Transfer licensed software

2. transferring photos to external hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transferring photos to external hard drive: Can someone please help me put my photos that I have saved onto my pc with OneDrive sync on, onto an external hard drive. i only want the image folder placed onto the external hard drive not the OneDrive back up.I have tried several times and it is coming up with There is not...
  3. unable to transfer files to my external hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to transfer files to my external hard drive: Hi, i have a toshiba canvio basics 1tb external hard drive and i have problems in transferring files from my pc to it. It's format is exfat. When i transfer files, it always freezes in 0% copying. When I tried to transfer files from hdd to pc, it work okay. I don't know...
  4. Transferring photos to a USB drive/external drive

Transferring photos to a USB drive/external drive: so i am trying to move 5 .jpg photos from the Documents folder in my C drive onto a external drive, so I click copy from the Documents folder, then attempt to paste in the external drive, and the photo fails to transfer. It shows the green transfer speed bar, then reaches...
  5. video transfer on external drives

video transfer on external drives: Having problems trying to organize my video files on external drives. To do the process it appears to be a very simple process but I find that opens multiple issues, be it security or capability unsure. Be denied rights to transfer files, but am the administrator. What is the...
  6. Can I transfer Outlook to my external drive?

Can I transfer Outlook to my external drive?: Hello, My laptop has a 32 Gb SSD, so it's always low on space. I want to download my paid email account to Outlook, but it's 2 GB, so I can't do it on my laptop, But I have a 1 TB and a 5 Tb external drives. HOW can I transfer (or reinstall) Outlook on my externals so...
  7. transferring folders to external drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    transferring folders to external drive: Hello - - what does the code Ox8OO28CAO mismatch mean? My external drive won't accept the folders I want to transfer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-folders-to-external-drive/c08e0d3e-1a7e-44de-b715-970a29011460
  8. Transfer my license

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transfer my license: How do I transfer my license wiondows home to windows pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-my-license/7432a1d1-7ddd-4fd4-826d-4e66cbb3b8b6
  9. Transfer my license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer my license: how do I transfer my license to another pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-my-license/639e8f35-a2d2-4ea4-af71-f2012436c3b6"
  10. Transfer my license

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transfer my license: how do I transfer my license to another pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-my-license/39907685-a691-4bc9-ab64-62e05e54a7b6