Windows 10: Transfer my Minecraft MS edition to my brother's account (as a gift)

Discus and support Transfer my Minecraft MS edition to my brother's account (as a gift) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Am I able to transfer the Minecraft that is applied to my Microsoft account to my brother's Microsoft account? I redeemed it on my account thinking I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ambassador Tori, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Transfer my Minecraft MS edition to my brother's account (as a gift)

Am I able to transfer the Minecraft that is applied to my Microsoft account to my brother's Microsoft account? I redeemed it on my account thinking I could link it to my brother's Minecraft account, but alas I cannot. Is it possible, or will he have to use my account to play the full version of Minecraft?

:)

Ambassador Tori, Oct 6, 2018

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 6, 2018
  3. dawnwells Win User
    dawnwells, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Transfer my Minecraft MS edition to my brother's account (as a gift)

Why can't I redeem my Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition gift code?

Hi Zack ,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with redeeming gift code in Microsoft Account. Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to refer to the below Xbox Article and check if it helps.

Refer to the section: Download your free copy of Windows 10 Edition Beta (for existing owners of Minecraft on PC or Mac)

http://support.xbox.com/en-IN/xbox-on-windows/game-titles/minecraft-windows-10-edition-beta-faq

Get back to us if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Transfer my Minecraft MS edition to my brother's account (as a gift)

1. Transfer my Minecraft MS edition to my brother's account (as a gift) - Similar Threads - Transfer Minecraft edition

2. Minecraft account transfer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft account transfer: microsoft locked my account as i was hacked. but i had a very valuable minecraft account attached and i desperately need access to it again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-account-transfer/5864ad1e-ba0b-4101-8480-0dff2480ad6b
  3. Minecraft account transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft account transfer: microsoft locked my account as i was hacked. but i had a very valuable minecraft account attached and i desperately need access to it again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-account-transfer/5864ad1e-ba0b-4101-8480-0dff2480ad6b
  4. Transfer Minecraft Java Edition account on Microsoft to another user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Minecraft Java Edition account on Microsoft to another user: Some time ago I bought Minecraft Java Edition using a key for a friend. For some reason, even though we logged in on his account, the game was added to my Microsoft account, which probably was still logged in as the default on the PC. Is there a way for me to transfer the...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition transfer: I own a copy of Minecraft Java Edition, and I bought it early enough to get Windows 10 Edition free. I used the code and all was well until I unfortunately lost the computer, and with it, my copy of the game. I tried checking in the "Purchased" section of the Microsoft store,...
  6. Minecraft Gift

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Gift: I sent a close friend of mine minecraft as a gift a few minutes ago and it is now saying that she cannot download it. Can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-gift/45a979c3-dc6c-4108-9372-002a571fcd01
  7. Preordered Minecraft Dungeons as a gift - now seems tied to my account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Preordered Minecraft Dungeons as a gift - now seems tied to my account: I preordered Minecraft Dungeons as a gift for my son. I was expecting a code to redeem the preorder. Now it seems that the order is tied to my Microsoft account and we are unable to download it to his PC. Any thoughts? Thanks, Kevin...
  8. Transfer or refund Minecraft from my account to my son's account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer or refund Minecraft from my account to my son's account: Hi, I bought few weeks ago Minecraft fomr Microsoft Store for my son. However, I don't want him to play from my Windows Account and I want to transfer on his account. Since it's playing already on PS4, currently he's not playing on Windows. My question is if it's possible...
  9. Transfering my free Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition to my new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfering my free Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition to my new computer: Hi, so I need some help. On my old computer, I bought Minecraft java edition. With java edition, I got a free Minecraft Win10 key and redeemed it on that Minecraft on the account I am saying this. Now I have a new pc and want the same Minecraft: Win10. I cant re-use the key...
  10. i want to transfer minecraft xbox edition to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to transfer minecraft xbox edition to my laptop: i recently bought the minecraft xbox disc and it installed on my account but on my computer it says the only game i have is forza horizon 4 demo, and the free windows ten edition has ended plz help....