Windows 10: Transfer of emails from windows live

Discus and support Transfer of emails from windows live in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have recently bought a new pc and office 2016.. office 2016 comes with microsoft outlook. my old pc had windows live. Does anyone know how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AlanRobinson7, May 3, 2019.

1. Transfer of emails from windows live

I have recently bought a new pc and office 2016.. office 2016 comes with microsoft outlook.

my old pc had windows live. Does anyone know how to transfer all my old emails from the windows live email host to microsoft outlook

:)

AlanRobinson7, May 3, 2019

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, May 3, 2019
  3. Query on transferring Email to Windows Live Mail on Windows 10

@Cindy,

Let us know below details to guide you accordingly.

• When you say "own email program", are you referring Windows 10 Mail app or Office Outlook?
    • If it's Windows 10 Mail app, then are you concerned about transferring Windows Live Mail emails to Windows Mail app?
    • Did you configured same account with both Email Clients?

Yashwanth Kotakuri, May 3, 2019
  4. gkuep1945 Win User

Transfer of emails from windows live

Need help organizing contacts in Win7 Live Email

I use Windows7 Live Email and need to have separate groups of email contacts. Live maintains all the contacts and allows grouping into categories but they still reside in the main list. I need to have separate groups for camera club, friends, and relatives. I don't want to have to look thru the whole list to find a business contact not in a group.

Can anyone recommend a way to do this or another email program to use that will?

Thanks!

gkuep1945, May 3, 2019
Thema:

Transfer of emails from windows live

1. Transfer of emails from windows live - Similar Threads - Transfer emails live

2. How to transfer emails from Windows Live mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer emails from Windows Live mail: Hi I have wanted to move some emails from my UWClub account to my Gmail account but I dont know what the password for Windows Live is. I have tried to go through Microsoft to recover my account but to no avail. I had the following response - Unfortunately, our automated...
  3. How to transfer emails from Windows Live mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to transfer emails from Windows Live mail: Hi I have wanted to move some emails from my UWClub account to my Gmail account but I dont know what the password for Windows Live is. I have tried to go through Microsoft to recover my account but to no avail. I had the following response - Unfortunately, our automated...
  4. windows live email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows live email: I have over 52K messages,newsletter,etc in my Windows Live mail. Some of them have at least 20 repeats of the same email. I have deleted as many as I can but messages kept being received, sometimes hundreds at a time. What in the world is wrong with my email? This has been...
  5. windows live email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows live email: I have over 52K messages,newsletter,etc in my Windows Live mail. Some of them have at least 20 repeats of the same email. I have deleted as many as I can but messages kept being received, sometimes hundreds at a time. What in the world is wrong with my email? This has been...
  6. windows live email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Recover emails from windows live mail

in Browsers and Email
    Recover emails from windows live mail: Hello everybody, I used windows live mail for years however recently I had a problem with my HDD and windows 10 was so bad that it wouldn't start (I tested 10 different ways) So I decided to take advantage and buy an SSD and make a new clean install. Now I have both hard...
  8. Transfer data from Windows Live Mail to Outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer data from Windows Live Mail to Outlook: I just installed Office 2019 which includes Outlook. I was previously using Windows Live Mail for my emails. How do I transfer emails, folders, contacts and calendar information from Live Mail to Outlook?...
  9. Windows live email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows live email: I am able to receive emails but not send them. How do I solve this without having a degree in Computer Science? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-email/516f0d55-929c-45b5-b5d5-fd453ac2ca8a
  10. Sending email from Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sending email from Windows Live Mail: I can receive but not send email from my comcast. acct on this computer. The error message says my account does not exist. The Microsoft store does not answer the phone and any other number I call is automated and does not recognize my question. How does one get a human to...