Windows 10: transfer of file from pc to mobile ph

Discus and support transfer of file from pc to mobile ph in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Trying to transfer a file to my mobile (book)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by teddyboyfromoz, Mar 11, 2019.

1. transfer of file from pc to mobile ph

Trying to transfer a file to my mobile (book)

:)

teddyboyfromoz, Mar 11, 2019
  2. rss81 Win User

transfer files between computers on a home network

I don't know why this is so hard to do but I would like to transfer files between a desktop PC running windows 10 pro and a laptop running windows 10 home. I would like to transfer files in both directions. Both computers are on the same home network and are connected wirelessly.

Could some one provide either specific step by step instructions on how to do this (I googled and found a countless list of instructions that don't work)

or a link to a reference.

Thanks,

I don't know if this is possible but it would be nice to see the computer sending the desired file in the explorer file manager of the computer receiving the desired file and then under the computer see a list
    of shared files and folders.

Again, this seems like such a reasonable way of sharing files and folders. Shouldn't there be a simple way to do this?

rss81, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Steevo Win User
    Cable to transfer files

OMG. I have never met anyone who actually bought one of those file transfer things.

Firewire will do the same as USB, but faster, so will a cheap crossover cable. I can wlak you through the steps of moving data so you will not miss a beat.

Anything more than $10 to buy a cable is too much.

Steevo, Mar 11, 2019
  4. transfer of file from pc to mobile ph

Bluetooth File Transfer not responding

Hi there, I am able to receive files to my PC using my PC's Bluetooth application, but experience issues when trying to transfer a file from my PC to my mobile device.

These are the steps I take:

• Activate Bluetooth on mobile device (Windows Bluetooth already active)
    • Open Send a File option
    • Window opens where you have the option to "Select where to send your files"
    • Select relevant mobile device from the list and click Next

This is where I get stuck. It stays on this window and all that happens is, the list of devices disappear and not long after this the window says "Not Responding"

Nothing ever happens from there, so I just open up Task Manager and End the application.

Is anyone else having this issue? Thanks,

marikaburger, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

transfer of file from pc to mobile ph

1. transfer of file from pc to mobile ph - Similar Threads - transfer file mobile

2. Issue transferring files from mobile phone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue transferring files from mobile phone to PC: Hi,I have always had issues transferring files from my mobile android to PC, because the windows Photo app which I didn't want to use repeatedly got in the way causing problems. Today I found a question/answer to remove Photos from my PC which I did via Windows Power...
  3. Issue transferring files from mobile phone to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue transferring files from mobile phone to PC: Hi,I have always had issues transferring files from my mobile android to PC, because the windows Photo app which I didn't want to use repeatedly got in the way causing problems. Today I found a question/answer to remove Photos from my PC which I did via Windows Power...
  4. Issue transferring files from mobile phone to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. TRANSFERRING FILES FROM A PC TO A MAC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TRANSFERRING FILES FROM A PC TO A MAC: I am trying to use the Windows migration tool to transfer my files from my Surface to a Macbook. I am being asked to go to RUN, type cmd, then the extension chkdsk. When I do this access is denied and says a firewall is blocking everything. I turn off windows defender and it...
  6. transfer of videos from mobile to laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer of videos from mobile to laptop: i would like to import videos from my one plus 8 mobile. when i use photo and import, it only scans photos and copies it. also it is not prompting to select the videos from my phones and copy to laptop- Asus zenbook14...
  7. best medium to transfer files from pc to mobile without internet

best medium to transfer files from pc to mobile without internet: any exe you prefer which is best for files transfer as all methods like usb cable transfer has a risk of virus transfer bluetooth method takes very much time suggest me any other method like shareit app or any...
  8. best medium to transfer files from pc to mobile ??

best medium to transfer files from pc to mobile ??: best medium to transfer files from pc to mobile ?? any app or extension available on both pc and mobile which is used to transfer files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-medium-to-transfer-files-from-pc-to-mobile/31b47084-574e-452c-81c8-4f59626fc4d0
  9. cell ph on pc help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cell ph on pc help: my old text mess are still on my pc after I removed them on my cell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cell-ph-on-pc-help/719c462b-67e4-44f4-a240-cb6657d0d753"
  10. File Transfer issue - some files skipped when transferring to mobile

in Windows 10 Support
    File Transfer issue - some files skipped when transferring to mobile: My previous s6 and now s8 phone have experienced a weird possible bug when transferring files from my Windows 10 PC to my phone. I have decided to finally see if anyone has experienced this. As I'm unsure if this is a Samsung or Windows issue I have posted this on here and...