Windows 10: Transfer of memory from 'D' drive to 'C' drive

Discus and support Transfer of memory from 'D' drive to 'C' drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can I transfer memory from Mt'D' drive to my 'C' drive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StephenJackson3, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Transfer of memory from 'D' drive to 'C' drive

Can I transfer memory from Mt'D' drive to my 'C' drive?

:)

StephenJackson3, Feb 19, 2020

2. Allocation of memory from C Drive to D Drive

My Recovery D Drive is full, I have shrunk my C drive by 43GB, how to I allocate that memory to D Drive

GregoryStevens_743, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Deen Win User
    Transfer Drive Space from D to C in windows 10

I am using windows 10. My total memory is 500GM.

I am having 50 GB in C and remaining in D Drive. C Drive memory is not enough and i have installed most of the softwares in D Drive only. Basic softwares taking lot of memory in C.

How can i transfer the memory from D to C. Without taking backup at anywhere and delete the system.

If it is not possible, how can i clean my C Drive Space.

Please refer my installed programs. Most of softwares installed in C only.

Transfer of memory from 'D' drive to 'C' drive hWjPY.png

4. Transfer of memory from 'D' drive to 'C' drive

C drive full D drive empty.

Hi,

For us to effectively assist you, kindly provide us the information we need below:

• Kindly verify the total amount of your storage drive.
    • Are you using multiple hard drives?
    • If not, then your hard drive is partitioned. Have you tried transferring the other files over to drive D:?

Regards.

Jomel_Santos, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

Transfer of memory from 'D' drive to 'C' drive

1. Transfer of memory from 'D' drive to 'C' drive - Similar Threads - Transfer memory 'D'

2. can i transfer files from a c drive to d drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i transfer files from a c drive to d drive: can i transfer files from a c drive to d drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-transfer-files-from-a-c-drive-to-d-drive/8d0460ac-5cfe-47b9-bfe4-2b64b76f0b19
  3. can i transfer files from a c drive to d drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i transfer files from a c drive to d drive: can i transfer files from a c drive to d drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-transfer-files-from-a-c-drive-to-d-drive/8d0460ac-5cfe-47b9-bfe4-2b64b76f0b19
  4. can i transfer files from a c drive to d drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Transferring 'Documents' folder/files from C to D drive

Transferring 'Documents' folder/files from C to D drive: As the title says, I'm trying to move the folder to my D drive as my C drive has been rapidly losing storage not sure why, any tips on that? and so I wanted to free up space. Well, I was advised that I can redirect the 'documents' folder by right clicking the folder, going to...
  6. Transferring apps / programs from C drive to D drive SD Card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring apps / programs from C drive to D drive SD Card: [ATTACH] For some years I have followed the practice of transferring, if possible. apps / programs from the C Drive to the D Drive, an integral SD Card --- in order to reduce space usage on the C drive. I have done this via Settings, Apps. For various reasons some cannot be...
  7. Transferring whole content of C drive to D drive

Transferring whole content of C drive to D drive: Hello everyone I just want to ask that ,windows7 is currently installed on my C drive but I now want it to be on D drive. As, I want to install another operating system that is windows 10 on C drive. So, how to completely transfer whole C drive to D drive? including windows...
  8. Transfer Microsoft office from C drive to D drive.

Transfer Microsoft office from C drive to D drive.: Hello, good evening, I would like to transfer Microsoft office 2019 from C drive to D drive on my laptop, HP Probook 450 G7, I am on Windows 10 version 20H2. Previously I contact with the community but received no answer, maybe because of the mail address. Please help. My...
  9. office transfer from c drive to d drive.

office transfer from c drive to d drive.: Hello, Good afternoon, I would like to transfer Microsoft office 2019 from C drive to D drive on my HP Probook 450 g7. I am on Windows 10 version 20H2. Please help me....
  10. Transfer File from C Drive to D Drive

Transfer File from C Drive to D Drive: Hi, I am wanting to re-link my default folder from C Drive and transfer all files over to D Drive. How do I do that? Regards Chung https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-file-from-c-drive-to-d-drive/a2298baa-2832-4aae-ab78-4e9a5115d2f3