Windows 10: Transfer of Minecraft Licence from one PC to another PC

Discus and support Transfer of Minecraft Licence from one PC to another PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 yesterday. The Microsoft store would only list my laptop as an identifiable device, but the game was meant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jetset911, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Jetset911 Win User

Transfer of Minecraft Licence from one PC to another PC

Hi. I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 yesterday. The Microsoft store would only list my laptop as an identifiable device, but the game was meant for my son. As it is his birthday today, I didn't have time to rectify my error, so downloaded the Free Trial onto his laptop. I now want to remove Minecraft from my laptop and load it onto his. He and his device are within my Family, but I couldn't find it when downloading. Additionally, when trying to add a device, I could only add a Surface or XBox, not another PC. Although he is only 10, I have no issue giving him access to my MS account or setting up an MS account for him. How can I transfer the game/licence to his laptop?

:)

Jetset911, Oct 12, 2020
  2. Mixa88 Win User

Transfering licence to another pc

If I buy windows 10 home from microsoft store (download) can I transfer that licence to another pc or not?

Mixa88, Oct 12, 2020
  3. NayAung Win User
    Windows 10 Pro licence transfer to another PC

My current desktop PC has Windows 10 Pro installed. It was upgraded from its predecessor, Windows 7 Pro. However, it will be scrapped soon as I'm building a gaming PC now.

How do I transfer the Windows 10 Pro to my new gaming PC? What are the technical steps as Win 10 doesn't seem to have the licence key?

Thank you.

NayAung, Oct 12, 2020
  4. Transfer of Minecraft Licence from one PC to another PC

Copy Minecraft Win 10 version to another PC as I got a new PC

I have bought a new PC with Win 10. I have also an old PC with Win 10 where I have my Minecraft. How I can move/transfer Minecraft (with valid licence) to my new PC so that it won't be any trial period version?

JariRiponiemi, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

Transfer of Minecraft Licence from one PC to another PC

1. Transfer of Minecraft Licence from one PC to another PC - Similar Threads - Transfer Minecraft Licence

2. Transfer license from one PC to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer license from one PC to another: Hi,Case #: 1047820652I'm trying to transfer the Windows 10 Pro digital license from an older PC to a new PC.I removed the device linked to the old PC from my Microsoft account and now I can't reuse that license. I know now that I shouldn't have done that.I've got two licenses...
  3. Transfer license from one PC to another

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer license from one PC to another: Hi,Case #: 1047820652I'm trying to transfer the Windows 10 Pro digital license from an older PC to a new PC.I removed the device linked to the old PC from my Microsoft account and now I can't reuse that license. I know now that I shouldn't have done that.I've got two licenses...
  4. Transfer license from one PC to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Transfer of Win 10 licence from netbook to another PC?

Transfer of Win 10 licence from netbook to another PC?: I've got an old HP Netbook remember netbooks? - almost as successful a 'line' as the DMC DeLorean, but far less power shipped with Windows 7 Starter OEM, upgraded via the 'Windows Anytime Upgrade' to Windows 7 Home Premium purchased key, then later to Windows 10 Home in early...
  6. Transferring one pc to another

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring one pc to another: Hello everyone. I recently bought a new laptop. I have an older laptop with many users in it like my son, wife, etc. Is there a way for me to transfer all the data from an old laptop to new one so that I can avoid the hassle of installing/setting up everything again. Thanks...
  7. Transfer harddrive from one PC to another.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transfer harddrive from one PC to another.: Hello, I am building a new PC currently. The only component I didn't purchase was a new harddrive. Is it possible to transfer my current one 1TB SSD, w/ Windows 10 installed to the new computer without any hiccups? Thanks in advance!...
  8. Transferring of Licenses from one PC to another.

Transferring of Licenses from one PC to another.: Hello, I would like to transfer a Windows 10 license from on PC to another. I have purchased windows 10 home from the digital store on one of my PC's, lets call it PC1. PC1 is activated with Windows 10 Home with a "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your...
  9. Transfer Windows from one PC to another

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer Windows from one PC to another: I currently have a laptop that had Windows from the factory, and I want to transfer it to my new desktop. I want to put Ubuntu on the laptop. When i go to activation, however, it says that it's activated with a digital license, and i cant get the product key. I am using...
  10. Transferring w10 from one pc to another?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring w10 from one pc to another?: I have a Digital license (retail, not OEM) of w10 pro on an old laptop that I no longer use. I want to remove this license from the laptop and put it onto a completely new PC. Completely different components. I've read all the articles on this I could find, however I hadn't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. move Minecraft to another pc licence