Windows 10: transfer of photograph

Discus and support transfer of photograph in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; can I transfer a photo stored on one "one note" in windows 10 to a message on my facebook... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BarryElms, Apr 4, 2020.

1. BarryElms Win User

transfer of photograph

can I transfer a photo stored on one "one note" in windows 10 to a message on my facebook

:)

BarryElms, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to find photographs in OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to see the Photographs that are uploaded in OneDrive. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to find the files:

1. Login to
      https://onedirve.live.com
      with your Microsoft account.
    2. Check for the folders or files that are uploaded.

If you are unable to find the photographs, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Data transfer

I have purchased a data transfer cable thinking I would be able to transfer (a lot) of photographs from my Windows 10 PC to my laptop. However I cannot do this and have searched the internet and even contacted microsoft customer service who were no help
    at all (suggesting that I did it with a memory stick) I know that the Data Transfer is no longer available. All suggestions seem to be to transfer data TO windows 10. Can anybody help please?

ValerieFillingham, Apr 4, 2020
  4. rss81 Win User

transfer of photograph

transfer files between computers on a home network

I don't know why this is so hard to do but I would like to transfer files between a desktop PC running windows 10 pro and a laptop running windows 10 home. I would like to transfer files in both directions. Both computers are on the same home network and are connected wirelessly.

Could some one provide either specific step by step instructions on how to do this (I googled and found a countless list of instructions that don't work)

or a link to a reference.

Thanks,

I don't know if this is possible but it would be nice to see the computer sending the desired file in the explorer file manager of the computer receiving the desired file and then under the computer see a list
    of shared files and folders.

Again, this seems like such a reasonable way of sharing files and folders. Shouldn't there be a simple way to do this?

rss81, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

transfer of photograph

1. transfer of photograph - Similar Threads - transfer photograph

2. Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkFzlsBGzgPYgSRFMvpvX5yrfB0p?e=4a0YL5 - InformationHi, I've found a strange issue with Explorer trying to do a copy of image data from my iPhone 6 to a Desktop folder in Windows 10. I decided to attach WinDBG to get output because the issue is intermittent...
  3. Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkFzlsBGzgPYgSRFMvpvX5yrfB0p?e=4a0YL5 - InformationHi, I've found a strange issue with Explorer trying to do a copy of image data from my iPhone 6 to a Desktop folder in Windows 10. I decided to attach WinDBG to get output because the issue is intermittent...
  4. Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop...: Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop everything works fine, but when transferring a large amount, some photos have a much smaller file size than before?- Went into the iPhone local storage with a lightning cable and copied a...
  6. Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop...

Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop...: Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop everything works fine, but when transferring a large amount, some photos have a much smaller file size than before?- Went into the iPhone local storage with a lightning cable and copied a...
  7. Transfer windows license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer windows license: I have a laptop with oem windows on it, i was wondering if i could deactivate that device and use the key on my new pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-windows-license/6d941092-4fe8-449a-8c6a-46c2d6213993
  8. Transfer windows license

Transfer windows license: I have a laptop with oem windows on it, i was wondering if i could deactivate that device and use the key on my new pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-windows-license/6d941092-4fe8-449a-8c6a-46c2d6213993
  9. After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...: the majority of my photos have been corrupted after i transferred them from my iphone to my laptop through a usb cable and after successfully transferring 6000+ photos and ejected my phone most of the photos are not complete like the rest of the picture is grey and the half...
  10. After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...: the majority of my photos have been corrupted after i transferred them from my iphone to my laptop through a usb cable and after successfully transferring 6000+ photos and ejected my phone most of the photos are not complete like the rest of the picture is grey and the half...