Windows 10: Transfer of purchased Word

Discus and support Transfer of purchased Word in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had my laptop replaced by its manufacture, due to a warranty issue, how do I get my paid for Word transferred on to the new computer, as they deleted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by StevenMoon1, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Transfer of purchased Word

I had my laptop replaced by its manufacture, due to a warranty issue, how do I get my paid for Word transferred on to the new computer, as they deleted everything on the old one.

:)

StevenMoon1, Sep 16, 2018

2. Word Suggestion

Am struggling to get word suggestion to work on my recently purchased Nokia c2-01. On the c1-01 it gave a visual list of possibilities, eg "if", "he". Etc before a selection but on my c2-01 nothing appears on the screen despite word suggestion being toggled
    on. Any ideas out there.....I bought it for this featur.

Andrew

Andrewlysley, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Transfer of purchased Word

Purchased application transfer

Hi,

recently I have purchased new Nokia 920 and moved from 820. I am using the same Microsoft Account ID. I could not transfer application listing from previous backup (there was some error during the restore process). So on my phone there is no list of purchased
    apps. When I go to My Widows Phone portal I don't see purchase history: "Your phone's current Country/Region setting prevents you from viewing your purchase history on the web." On the other hand I have purchase transaction logs. Third when I go to Store from
    the phone and browse for the application that i know I have purchased before I can only try or buy again. Can you advise me how can I solve this issue?

Thanks in advance, Vlado

Vladimir Ljubibratic, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

Transfer of purchased Word

1. Transfer of purchased Word - Similar Threads - Transfer purchased Word

2. Handwriting panel words won't display/ transfer to word or notepad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Handwriting panel words won't display/ transfer to word or notepad.: Hi all,I used to use hand writing to input Asian and English in MS word or notepad, but in recent month, both of my surface pro 9 and Samsung Galaxy book 4 360 can hardly use the hand writing pad on the display. Firmware, drivers and windows update are all latestIn MS word...
  3. Handwriting panel words won't display/ transfer to word or notepad.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Handwriting panel words won't display/ transfer to word or notepad.: Hi all,I used to use hand writing to input Asian and English in MS word or notepad, but in recent month, both of my surface pro 9 and Samsung Galaxy book 4 360 can hardly use the hand writing pad on the display. Firmware, drivers and windows update are all latestIn MS word...
  4. How to transfer word to new computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to transfer word to new computer: How to transfer word to new computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-word-to-new-computer/bfe24272-39f1-4563-9db0-6242f0d09ccf
  5. How to transfer word to new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer word to new computer: How to transfer word to new computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-word-to-new-computer/bfe24272-39f1-4563-9db0-6242f0d09ccf
  6. I am trying to purchase Word.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am trying to purchase Word.: I keep getting the message, "Unable to purchase the order at this time, please try again later" Any suggestions?? I really need this ASAP. I am applying for jobs. I have a MacBook Air. Thank you...
  7. Transfer Microsoft purchases between accounts

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer Microsoft purchases between accounts: Hi. I have an old Microsoft live email account I have been trying to discontinue. I also have a current Microsoft outlook account that I am trying to transfer to Windows as my main account. This has been an annoying process since I had to wait 30 days to change the account...
  8. Transferring Microsoft Store purchases

Transferring Microsoft Store purchases: I cannot figure out how to install a game from Microsoft Store on my new PC. I'm singed in, verified my account, but when I go to the store the only option is to buy the game again, there is no download option for my already purchased games. What am I missing?...
  9. Game purchase not transferring between laptops.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game purchase not transferring between laptops.: I just recently bought Sea of Thieves on my friends laptop, but signed into my own account and we played a bit. But now when I go to my own laptop signed into my own account it shows all my recent activity but when I try to play it says that I have to buy it again! Also when...
  10. Transferring Purchase to Another Account

Transferring Purchase to Another Account: I was wondering how I can transfer a purchase I made in Microsoft Store to another Microsoft account. I need to transfer because I'm not using this account anymore....