Windows 10: transfer of songs

Discus and support transfer of songs in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do i transfer songs mp3 player to my laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jessie#&, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Jessie#& Win User

transfer of songs

How do i transfer songs mp3 player to my laptop?

:)

Jessie#&, Mar 22, 2019

2. Adding a song through transfering. Lumia 830.

I did not create a new folder.

I used the same that was in windows 8 where every other song is.

The exact file path is: This Computer\Kedova lumia v2\Phone\Music

I tried to remove all songs via transfer, all the songs remained in the list, but the list itself did not reloaded.

It still shows all songs but they are unplayable.

BranislavKeder, Mar 22, 2019
  3. Some WMP songs will not return to itunes library

When I try to access specific songs in itunes it says "file location not found" yet I can call the song up on wmp and listen to it.
    Sometimes when I list the album in itunes the song is missing and other times it is grayed out. I am trying to put music to a video but I can only do it through itunes. Does anyone have any suggestions. I have spent too much time watching facebook videos on how to sync these two programs

really old guy, Mar 22, 2019
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

transfer of songs

Transferring movies and songs from YouTube to Photos

Hello Michael,

For better assistance, we would like to know more information about your concern.

• Are you trying to convert a video to photos?
    • What is the application that you are trying to use to save the transferred movies and songs from YouTube?
    • When did you first encounter your concern?
    Regards.

Ma. Lau, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

transfer of songs

1. transfer of songs - Similar Threads - transfer songs

2. Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkFzlsBGzgPYgSRFMvpvX5yrfB0p?e=4a0YL5 - InformationHi, I've found a strange issue with Explorer trying to do a copy of image data from my iPhone 6 to a Desktop folder in Windows 10. I decided to attach WinDBG to get output because the issue is intermittent...
  3. Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkFzlsBGzgPYgSRFMvpvX5yrfB0p?e=4a0YL5 - InformationHi, I've found a strange issue with Explorer trying to do a copy of image data from my iPhone 6 to a Desktop folder in Windows 10. I decided to attach WinDBG to get output because the issue is intermittent...
  4. Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop...: Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop everything works fine, but when transferring a large amount, some photos have a much smaller file size than before?- Went into the iPhone local storage with a lightning cable and copied a...
  6. Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop...

Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop...: Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop everything works fine, but when transferring a large amount, some photos have a much smaller file size than before?- Went into the iPhone local storage with a lightning cable and copied a...
  7. Transfer songs into new PC

Transfer songs into new PC: Recently I bought a new PC and wanted to transfer my collection of songs into it from my old PC by a flash drive. In the new computer, however, they don't show any information in the Properties section, and when I open them they don't have the cover photos. How do I solve the...
  8. Transfer songs into new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer songs into new PC: Recently I bought a new PC and wanted to transfer my collection of songs into it from my old PC by a flash drive. In the new computer, however, they don't show any information in the Properties section, and when I open them they don't have the cover photos. How do I solve the...
  9. Transfer songs into new PC

10. transfer songs from iPod to windows 10

transfer songs from iPod to windows 10: How can I transfer songs from iPod to Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-songs-from-ipod-to-windows-10/960a8d82-ffd8-4f60-bf3a-da6bc8084103