Windows 10: Transfer of Video to Iphone

Discus and support Transfer of Video to Iphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I took a video on Canon Ixus camera and would like to transfer to iPhone 7. The video is to large to Mail 94Mb and will not transfer either by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Peter HenryLawn, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Transfer of Video to Iphone

I took a video on Canon Ixus camera and would like to transfer to iPhone 7. The video is to large to Mail 94Mb and will not transfer either by Bluetooth or USB connection. Anybody help ?

:)

Peter HenryLawn, Mar 11, 2020

2. how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

I suggest you use the search string "Iphone photo transfer" but I found this:

How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer?

DaedalusHelios, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Dan Calic Win User
    iPhone/PC video transfer issue

I have an iPhone 8 and a Win10 PC. I'd like to record a video message on my iPhone and then transfer it to my PC and be able to edit it?

Suggestions?

Dan Calic, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Ivycao Win User

Transfer of Video to Iphone

how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

Transfer of Video to Iphone

1. Transfer of Video to Iphone - Similar Threads - Transfer Video Iphone

2. iPhone file transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iPhone file transfer: I have transferred a number of files from my iPhone to Windows 11. Mix of MOV and JPG. Some of the files open, other I get the message that the file format is not supported. Have tried opening in a couple of different apps - same result. Files can be viewed on the iPhone and...
  3. iPhone file transfer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iPhone file transfer: I have transferred a number of files from my iPhone to Windows 11. Mix of MOV and JPG. Some of the files open, other I get the message that the file format is not supported. Have tried opening in a couple of different apps - same result. Files can be viewed on the iPhone and...
  4. Transferring videos from iPhone to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring videos from iPhone to computer: Hi Kevin,I just followed TikTok your instructions to transfer videos from iPhone to my PC by creating a Transfer folder and all. Everything works fine however when I open the videos on my PC it doesn’t play the video instead opening as mp3 version. No video only audio. Can...
  5. Transferring videos from iPhone to computer

Transferring videos from iPhone to computer: Hi Kevin,I just followed TikTok your instructions to transfer videos from iPhone to my PC by creating a Transfer folder and all. Everything works fine however when I open the videos on my PC it doesn’t play the video instead opening as mp3 version. No video only audio. Can...
  6. No, really, how do you transfer video from an iPhone to PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No, really, how do you transfer video from an iPhone to PC?: Having had trouble doing this before, I have researched and come to expect that it just isn't possible to transfer 4K 60 video files from iPhone to Windows 10. So I limit myself to 4K 30, and that has worked...badly, but it mostly works. You can't transfer more than one at a...
  7. Transferring videos from iphone to Windows, sound missing

Transferring videos from iphone to Windows, sound missing: I've transferred a video from my iPhone XR to my Windows 10 computer. I can't get the sound to come across though. How do I get the sound?...
  8. transferring pictures & videos from my PC to my iPhone 7

transferring pictures & videos from my PC to my iPhone 7: I successfully uploaded my pics & videos from my old iPhone to my PC. My icloud was too full to do this. I'm having a problem with transferring them to my new iPhone 7...
  9. Wrong date when transferring videos from iPhone to Photos app

Wrong date when transferring videos from iPhone to Photos app: When transferring videos from my iPhone to my Windows PC the Photos app saves the videos by transfer date and not date taken. How can I transfer videos from my iPhone with their correct date?...
  10. Transferring photos from an iphone

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring photos from an iphone: I am using Windows 10 and would like to transfer all of the photos on my iPhone to my computer. Is this possible please and if so, what is the process. I don't really want to have to use iTunes if possible. Many thanks. 81889