Windows 10: transfer of videos from mobile to laptop

Discus and support transfer of videos from mobile to laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i would like to import videos from my one plus 8 mobile. when i use photo and import, it only scans photos and copies it. also it is not prompting to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RajarammohanA, Sep 3, 2020.

1. transfer of videos from mobile to laptop

i would like to import videos from my one plus 8 mobile. when i use photo and import, it only scans photos and copies it. also it is not prompting to select the videos from my phones and copy to laptop- Asus zenbook14

:)

RajarammohanA, Sep 3, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 3, 2020
  3. USB Transfer to Laptop

Hello Judy,

I suggest you to copy all the files to a flash drive from the laptop.
    You may create a new folder on your desktop and name that folder as per your choice.

• Perform the steps to transfer the files from laptop to desktop.

• Plug in the flash drive and wait for it to get detected.

• Now, open the flash drive and Right Click on the files that you want to transfer and select “Copy”.

• Now, open the folder on desktop and Right Click on an empty space in the folder and select “Paste”.

• Similarly, you can transfer all other files.
    As per the file size you can also use an external drive instead of a flash drive and transfer the data.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Sep 3, 2020
  4. transfer of videos from mobile to laptop

laptop wifi is not connecting to mobile hotspot

Hi,

I am not able to connect my laptop with mobile hotspot.

kindly suggest the steps to solve the issue.

RAHULSHARMA6989, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

transfer of videos from mobile to laptop

1. transfer of videos from mobile to laptop - Similar Threads - transfer videos mobile

2. Is it possible to transfer minecraft from mobile to windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to transfer minecraft from mobile to windows: 5 or 4 years ago i had bought minecraft on my tablet from playstore for 7 euros and when i changed from a tablet to a phone i couldnt play the game because of my small screen. I was wondering if i can transfer minecraft from my phone to my computer or get it for free? And i...
  3. Is it possible to transfer minecraft from mobile to windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer minecraft from mobile to windows: 5 or 4 years ago i had bought minecraft on my tablet from playstore for 7 euros and when i changed from a tablet to a phone i couldnt play the game because of my small screen. I was wondering if i can transfer minecraft from my phone to my computer or get it for free? And i...
  4. how to transfer mobile apps or games to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to transfer mobile apps or games to laptop: an easy way to send mobile games to laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-mobile-apps-or-games-to-laptop/72b54655-ecf8-42ce-a115-815cb6965859
  5. how to transfer mobile apps or games to laptop

how to transfer mobile apps or games to laptop: an easy way to send mobile games to laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-mobile-apps-or-games-to-laptop/72b54655-ecf8-42ce-a115-815cb6965859
  6. Transferring videos from iPhone to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring videos from iPhone to computer: Hi Kevin,I just followed TikTok your instructions to transfer videos from iPhone to my PC by creating a Transfer folder and all. Everything works fine however when I open the videos on my PC it doesn’t play the video instead opening as mp3 version. No video only audio. Can...
  7. Transferring videos from iPhone to computer

Transferring videos from iPhone to computer: Hi Kevin,I just followed TikTok your instructions to transfer videos from iPhone to my PC by creating a Transfer folder and all. Everything works fine however when I open the videos on my PC it doesn’t play the video instead opening as mp3 version. No video only audio. Can...
  8. Gta from mobile to laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta from mobile to laptop?: Hello! I bought Gta san andreas on my Iphone XS a long time ago and would like to play it on my laptop (Windows). Are there any possibilities how I could "transfer" it from my mobile phone? I have looked on Youtube but I can't find anything there, better said only how to...
  9. transferring video from minidv tape

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transferring video from minidv tape: I have an old canon 40 Elura. The software is not compatible with window 10 and canon does not have any. How can i transfer my old movies to my computer without the software?...
  10. transfer of file from pc to mobile ph

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer of file from pc to mobile ph: Trying to transfer a file to my mobile (book) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-of-file-from-pc-to-mobile-ph/d4fcf844-bdd6-4c1a-99f5-b141e1d2bcbd"