Windows 10: Transfer of windows 10 pro to another device

Discus and support Transfer of windows 10 pro to another device in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to know if it is possible to transfer my windows 10 pro to an other device it is an issue as it allowed me to revert to older version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kushaal KumarNethi, May 29, 2020.

1. Transfer of windows 10 pro to another device

I want to know if it is possible to transfer my windows 10 pro to an other device

it is an issue as it allowed me to revert to older version

:)

Kushaal KumarNethi, May 29, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Pro digital license transfer

Hi Chg,

There isn't an exact clarity on this by Microsoft but I believe the Pro upgrade inherits the type of license from the base*, which is OEM. However, Microsoft once also stated that in OEMs there are exceptions and a license transfer may be possible.

The following approach is what I suggest.

• First of all, add the older device having Windows 10 Pro in your Microsoft account again.
    • On the new device, use the following generic key to upgrade to Pro VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T
    • You would see Windows unactivated. Run the activation troubleshooter and select I recently changed hardware.
    • Select the older device and see if it activates.
    Remember: If my assumption * is true, you may be left in an unactivated OS. In that case, you might need a factory reset or call Microsoft to get a pass.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/

Sumit- Windows Insider MVP, May 29, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Transfer of windows 10 pro to another device

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Transfer of windows 10 pro to another device

1. Transfer of windows 10 pro to another device - Similar Threads - Transfer pro another

2. How to transfer a Windows 10 Pro license to another device ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer a Windows 10 Pro license to another device ?: I bought a Windows 10 Pro license last year from the official Windows Store app on my laptop. Now I have a new desktop and I want to use the same license on it. Can I transfer the license from the laptop to the desktop? And if so, how can I do that?...
  3. How to transfer a Windows 10 Pro license to another device ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to transfer a Windows 10 Pro license to another device ?: I bought a Windows 10 Pro license last year from the official Windows Store app on my laptop. Now I have a new desktop and I want to use the same license on it. Can I transfer the license from the laptop to the desktop? And if so, how can I do that?...
  4. How to transfer a Windows 10 Pro license to another device ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. transfer windows 10 pro to another machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    transfer windows 10 pro to another machine: Hi! I purchased Windows 10 Pro less than a year ago, but now I no longer have access to my old Alienware laptop to uninstall it there. How can I install W Pro to my new machine?...
  6. transfer window 10 pro on another computer

transfer window 10 pro on another computer: I had buy windows 8.1 professional from amazon.in and upgrade on windows 10 on free programme of Microsoft , it possible to shift on another computer system...
  7. transfer windows 10 pro to another windows 10 computer

transfer windows 10 pro to another windows 10 computer: Hello from Western Australia. I have a Dell laptop with Windows 10 Pro bought the Pro update in 2017; it was running Windows 10 Home. I'd like to transfer that Pro version or license or whatever it's called to a different computer, a Lenovo currently running Windows 10...
  8. Transfer Windows 10 Pro to another computer, restore Windows 10 on original device

Transfer Windows 10 Pro to another computer, restore Windows 10 on original device: I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro (paid $199) on my current laptop. I'm buying a new computer and will need to transfer the Pro license to the new computer and restore Windows 10 on the current laptop. I don't remember if it came with Windows 10, or if I had to update to 10 (free)...
  9. Transfer of the Windows 10 Pro license and further activation on another device.

Transfer of the Windows 10 Pro license and further activation on another device.: The following problem has occurred. The display on the my old laptop is broken and cannot be repaired or replaced. Now I have acquired a new laptop and I want to transfer my license to a new laptop from old one. About the license, I bought a license on the official Microsoft...
  10. Transfering Windows 10 Pro to another comptuer

Transfering Windows 10 Pro to another comptuer: I have a PC and a laptop, both were running regular Windows 10 Home. I purchased Windows 10 Pro on the laptop, assuming I can use the benefits (particularly Hyper-V) on both computers. After some searching on the internet I found I can't do this with just one license (at...