Windows 10: Transfer Office 365 license that came with machine to new owner

Discus and support Transfer Office 365 license that came with machine to new owner in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; In March 2019 I bought a Trekstor Surfbook that came with a 2 year license for Office 365. This license is listed in my Microsoft account as being... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by jacobacci, Sep 5, 2019.

1. jacobacci Win User

Transfer Office 365 license that came with machine to new owner

In March 2019 I bought a Trekstor Surfbook that came with a 2 year license for Office 365. This license is listed in my Microsoft account as being valid until March 2021.
    Now I am selling the machine and I would like to transfer the Office 365 license to the new owner.
    Can someone enlighten me how to achieve this?
    Thanks a lot

:)

jacobacci, Sep 5, 2019

2. How do I transfer my purchase of MS Project to my new laptop? I'm using Office 365 on my new laptop

It depends on how you bought Office for the old computer. Only FPP license and Office 365 license are transferable.

If you have a FPP license, to transfer it, you simply uninstall it from the old machine and install it on the new machine.

It you’re licensed from a valid Office 365 Project subscription, you can directly install a new copy on the new computer, and activate by signing into your Office 365 account.

Here are some further details that might help:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/off...

I know that Project 2016 under Office 365 is a separate product. So, all you really need to do is uninstall Project 2016 from the current computer, install it on new one then sign in with your Microsoft Account.

Andre Da Costa, Sep 5, 2019
  3. office 365 vs office 2013

my Microsoft surface came with 1 month trial of ms office 365 , now it's expired.now I wanna know if I she subscribe to office 365 or uninstall it & install office 2013. what's the difference between both?

freebird_9924, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Transfer Office 365 license that came with machine to new owner

Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Transfer Office 365 license that came with machine to new owner

1. Transfer Office 365 license that came with machine to new owner - Similar Threads - Transfer Office 365

2. Issues with transferring windows license to new machine

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with transferring windows license to new machine: Hello! I recently built a new PC, and have a digital license of windows 10 that is linked to my microsoft account. It is a retail copy obtained from upgrading from windows 7 on my last home-built pc. I have been having trouble getting my Windows 10 license over to my new PC....
  3. Office License Transfer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office License Transfer: I purchased a Dell computer with Windows 10 and a Microsoft Office license. I work for a local chamber of commerce and they paid me back for the computer purchase. Each year I am personally billed for the Office license. How can I transfer ownership of that license to them...
  4. Selling PC and transferring Windows 10 license to new owner

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Selling PC and transferring Windows 10 license to new owner: I have an Asus desktop that can with Windows 7 license and took advantage of the free upgrade. From memory I went from Windows 7 to Windows 8. Then upgraded to 10 Pro. I've wiped the PC clean and removed it from my Microsoft account in the device management page of my...
  5. Outlook (Office 365) File to transfer to new PC

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook (Office 365) File to transfer to new PC: Outlook files. I plan on doing a clean install of Win 10 in the near future. I know about saving individual files, such as Contacts, Inbox, etc but I thought there was one file that had it all? What I find in the Tutorials is just about saving individual files? 146357
  6. Will Windows 10 Pro License Key Transfer to new Owner?

Will Windows 10 Pro License Key Transfer to new Owner?: I have system that I upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro through the Microsoft OS upgrade process. (The Home license was Retail and not OEM.) So I believe the Pro license is associated to my Microsoft account. I want to sell the system and transfer all rights...
  7. Transfer owners of Windows 10 machine

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Transfer owners of Windows 10 machine: I have a problem with a small company that has been sold. All six machines in the office were first created with the boss's personal email account. He sold the company but the Microsoft account used by Windows 10 belongs to the old boss. How do we change the Microsoft...
  8. Transferring Office 365/Onedrive after death of owner

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Transferring Office 365/Onedrive after death of owner: My father recently died. He helpfully left details of his passwords so the family could access his computer files, including his MS office365 personal/onedrive account. I am now trying to set things up in my mothers name so she can continue to access this info/facilities...
  9. Windows 10 Pro license transfer to new owner

Windows 10 Pro license transfer to new owner: I have a Samsung laptop with OEM Windows 10 Home installed originally. I upgraded via MS Store to Windows 10 Pro on this same PC. I used my Outlook.com ID for install/managing the PC. I now want to sell the PC. It will be reset to factory, which is Windows 10 Home. How...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Transfer to new machine/owner

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Transfer to new machine/owner: Hello, I have Windows 10 Pro Retail (Upgraded from Win 7 Pro Retail) currently installed in desktop I wish to sell. The issue is that the buyer is not interested in purchasing the OS so I will be removing the SSD it is currently installed on. What is the best way to...