Windows 10: Transfer office to new computer

Discus and support Transfer office to new computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How is it done? Or do I buy new?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KarenMenendez, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Transfer office to new computer

How is it done? Or do I buy new?

:)

KarenMenendez, Sep 10, 2019

2. computer broken transfer office activation for new computer

My computer died. I want to transfer my office license to the new computer. How?

WilliamMcNairy, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Transfer Office 365 to New personal computer

I need to transfer my office 365 that I purchased on January 11th 2018 to my new computer. Please adviser how I can make this transfer.

Gloria_635, Sep 10, 2019
  4. fmonte Win User

Transfer office to new computer

Please help transferring MS Office Outlook 2003 files to Office 2000

My old machine with all my email and contacts has MS Office 2003 pre-loaded on it. I just got a new machine and loaded Office 2000 on it because that are the disks that I have. I can't afford to buy the new Office so I am wondering if it is possible to transfer from 2003 to 2000? Thank you. Frank

I thought I had it figured out when I found this website but when I go through the steps and bring the folder over to the office 2000 machine, it says wrong format. Does anyone have an easier way?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...319871033.aspx

fmonte, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

Transfer office to new computer

1. Transfer office to new computer - Similar Threads - Transfer office computer

2. Transfer MS Office on Disc to new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer MS Office on Disc to new laptop: Hi All Following a system restore on my old laptop it somehow got corrupted so I did a system recovery that got it up and running again.My problem now is that it has been recovered back to Windows 7 it had Windows 10 and before MS Office was put on it. As the laptop is 15...
  3. Transfer MS Office on Disc to new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer MS Office on Disc to new laptop: Hi All Following a system restore on my old laptop it somehow got corrupted so I did a system recovery that got it up and running again.My problem now is that it has been recovered back to Windows 7 it had Windows 10 and before MS Office was put on it. As the laptop is 15...
  4. Transfer MS Office on Disc to new laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Office transfer between computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office transfer between computers: I want to transfer Office 2013 from one laptop to another. The other laptop has Office 2007. Then I want to buy Office home and student 2019 for the second laptop. How is this done?...
  6. Transfering to new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfering to new computer: I am trying to transfer files from old windows 10 pc to new windows 10 computer. I am using a portable drive. When I start the copy to the new computer, I get an error message. It says there is not enough space on the portable drive. It says I need an additional 48,7 GB to...
  7. Transferring WinPro to a new computer

Transferring WinPro to a new computer: Hi. Hope everyone is safe and being sensibly cautious. My current computer is OEM Win 10 Home Chinese. I purchased Win Pro so I could change the language to English - this was some years ago FYI, on the current computer it shows "Edition: Windows 10 Pro" & "Activation:...
  8. Windows and Office transfer from old computer to new computer

Windows and Office transfer from old computer to new computer: Dear Team, We want to confirm is it possible to shift windows 10 and Office 2016 transfer from old computer to new computer. Regards, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-and-office-transfer-from-old-computer-to/961f28f8-c642-479e-bf78-d8e42b90447b"
  9. transfer windows and office to another computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    transfer windows and office to another computer: Hi My surface 3 tablet broke and cannot be used. I would like to transfer the Windows 10 PRO and the Office 2013 installations from it to another computer (ASUS laptop). can this be done and how? note that the original computer is inaccessible...
  10. Data transfer to new computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Data transfer to new computer: Okay, I am completely frustrated. My old desktop Windows 7 crashed. I had used an external hard drive(WD My Passport) to back up my files once a month. I had also used flash drives. I purchased and received my new desktop which is Windows 10. I am unable to get the flash...