Windows 10: Transfer OS from C Drive to new Drive

Discus and support Transfer OS from C Drive to new Drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I've seen a lot of different ways to transfer the contents of my C Drive to a new larger drive. What is the best way to do this as I'm wanting to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Vidsify, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Vidsify Win User

Transfer OS from C Drive to new Drive

Hi,

I've seen a lot of different ways to transfer the contents of my C Drive to a new larger drive. What is the best way to do this as I'm wanting to transfer my OS and everything on my C Drive to a new drive on my PC?

Thanks

:)

Vidsify, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

Transfer OS from C Drive to new Drive

1. Transfer OS from C Drive to new Drive - Similar Threads - Transfer Drive Drive

2. Transferring C: Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transferring C: Drive: I have an m.2 SSD and what to make it my boot drive without a clean install. I've heard you can clone the drive, then simply make that drive the boot drive from BIOS. Is it that simple? And is there a recommended cloning program? This is my registered windows program and...
  3. Transfer installed programs from c drive to new system drive

Transfer installed programs from c drive to new system drive: Hi windows 10 on my PC is has has critical process died problem and its in restart loop.. I have tried startup repair and system restore both didn't work. Now I want want to install new windows in my secondary ssd . Please guide me after installing window on my secondary...
  4. Problems after transferring C: OS SSD Drive to new SSD

Problems after transferring C: OS SSD Drive to new SSD: I bought a new Samsung 860 pro 256gb. ssd to transfer everything from my main/OS drive to it since the drive is pretty old and, I've already had one drive just like it go bad and it was actually a little newer. First off, I just put the new drive in my Kingston docking bay...
  5. office transfer from c drive to d drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    office transfer from c drive to d drive.: Hello, Good afternoon, I would like to transfer Microsoft office 2019 from C drive to D drive on my HP Probook 450 g7. I am on Windows 10 version 20H2. Please help me....
  6. Transfer File from C Drive to D Drive

Transfer File from C Drive to D Drive: Hi, I am wanting to re-link my default folder from C Drive and transfer all files over to D Drive. How do I do that? Regards Chung https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-file-from-c-drive-to-d-drive/a2298baa-2832-4aae-ab78-4e9a5115d2f3
  7. Transfer of files from c drive to usb drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transfer of files from c drive to usb drive: How to transfer files from C drove to USB drive if the windows is not booting due to some issues in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-of-files-from-c-drive-to-usb-drive/de8664a6-4343-4568-b253-1cf09bbb586a
  8. Transfer of memory from 'D' drive to 'C' drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transfer of memory from 'D' drive to 'C' drive: Can I transfer memory from Mt'D' drive to my 'C' drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-of-memory-from-d-drive-to-c-drive/f9ad4878-0e61-4b53-8db7-053eaafd61b9
  9. failing hard drive with os on it, can it be saved or transfered to a new drive?

failing hard drive with os on it, can it be saved or transfered to a new drive?: i have two installs of windows on my computer. this happened after my original version crashed on an update, and was unrecoverable. so the version i have running now is on a hard drive i am getting a message indicating is about to fail. not sure how to save my system......
  10. Transfer OS to new hard drive

Transfer OS to new hard drive: Hello, I just ordered a new Seagate Barracuda 2tb HDD for my desktop and i was wondering how i could go about transferring my Windows 10 OS over along with some other software i have downloaded. I plan on combing my two hard drives into the new one, and trashing the...